PDA

View Full Version : Update and Sale Announcement for "Doc Randall's Revenge"

docsavage
05-27-03, 06:33 PM
Fellow Marines - my first novel, Doc Randall's Revenge which is reviewed on the top ten posters page here at Leatherneck.com is currently onsale at www.amazon.com for 50% off.

Of course, i think that this is a great deal and invite you all to please take advantage of it.

It is also a pleasure to note that the Marine Corps Gazette has accepted an expanded version of the Charles Hall review that appears at leatherneck.com for publication in the near future.

I thank Charles Hall for his patience, persistence and support of this literary effort. Please see for yourselves.

Semper Fi

Russ Savage

Phantom Blooper
06-11-03, 07:29 PM
I just received notification that the review that I wrote for Russell E. Savage Jr. for "Doc Randall's Revenge" will be in the August 2003,issue of the Marine Corps Gazette. I am pleased to be of assistance to any Brother or Sister Marine,it was a pleasure to give my help! Semper-Fi!! :marine:

docsavage
06-12-03, 07:40 PM
Many, many thanks to Phantom Blooper for his persistence in getting this thing to press. Now if some of you would just buy this garsh darwned thing, I would be most happy.

It is onsale for $9.99 at www.amazon.com

Semper fi