PDA

View Full Version : I need to fill out the "program"?

Thisguy
10-23-08, 07:49 PM
I was told that I need to fill out a program for the MOS I want. I have already been to MEPS and signed the open contract. I want this job and I thought that I would get to sign a new contract but recruiter said no I fill out a "program" for it instead? I have been having problems trying to get this job. Can anyone tell me if I am absolutely supposed to fill out a contract with my MOS on it before I leave for boot camp? Or do I really just fill out a "program"?
Thank you for your answers.

Wyoming
10-23-08, 08:10 PM
WaTF & WuTF are you?

The answers are here, iffen the question is properly asked by a person of proper credentials.

Artemis
10-23-08, 08:30 PM
Translated as fill out yur profile.

Wyoming
10-23-08, 08:34 PM
Thanks Danielle. I never was much good at proper translation.

ThisGuy, once he quits the PM'ing business, might get on with filling out his profile and asking the question again.

Oops, just got a final PM. Looks like no profile is forthcoming -

Re: Explaination

<HR style="COLOR: #b5b1b1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b5b1b1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I do not wish for people on the internet I do not know to know my information by filling out a profile. I guess I will just delete my account and ask that my post be deleted too.

egbutler1
10-24-08, 01:05 AM
Well those are the rules on the site. Get used to rules if you plan on becoming a Marine. I also have no idea why you signed as "open contract" that is really not the smartest thing to do, when I was in boot camp a few guys did that and one ended up as a cook and the other a water treatment guy or something like that. While I took my MOS and deployed to Iraq just like I wanted. I don't know your situation because you did not explain it or fill out your profile so you might have a reason to have gone OC. But not to smart on your part, enjoy whatever job the Marine Corps decides you should have for the next 4 years.

sparkie
10-24-08, 06:36 AM
Who was that masked man?

degenerate138
10-24-08, 05:58 PM
I signed an open contract, then once I choose my MOS, I will be guaranteed that MOS before I ship to boot. My recruiter told me you can change your MOS before you go to boot 3 times.