PDA

View Full Version : Enlisted Commissioning

Moules
10-19-08, 07:55 PM
Hello,
I have a question, I have researched alot about getting a commission as a Marine Corps officer, and was wondering if there were any Marines that have any advice or first hand knowledge they would be willing to share. I appreciate it, Thank you

Pvt. Moules, Louis

FLRULZURSHPSCKS
10-19-08, 07:57 PM
Damn already decided you don't like the enlisted side after only 1 month?

Moules
10-19-08, 08:09 PM
Damn already decided you don't like the enlisted side after only 1 month?

No, I joined with the plan of becoming a Mustang Officer..

Phantom Blooper
10-19-08, 08:20 PM
Do a search.....there are three pages of threads pertaining to officers. One of the leadership traits in the Marine Corps is

<CENTER>INITIATIVE </CENTER>
Definition: Initiative is taking action even though you haven't been given orders. It means meeting new and unexpected situations with prompt action. It includes using resourcefulness to get something done without the normal material or methods being available to you. Suggestions for Improvement: To improve your initiative, work on staying mentally and physically alert. Be aware of things that need to be done and then to do them without having to be told.

And if you want to be an officer or gain any rank enlisted start now!:evilgrin:

Moules
10-19-08, 08:24 PM
Do a search.....there are three pages of threads pertaining to officers. One of the leadership traits in the Marine Corps is

<center>INITIATIVE </center>
Definition: Initiative is taking action even though you haven't been given orders. It means meeting new and unexpected situations with prompt action. It includes using resourcefulness to get something done without the normal material or methods being available to you. Suggestions for Improvement: To improve your initiative, work on staying mentally and physically alert. Be aware of things that need to be done and then to do them without having to be told.

And if you want to be an officer or gain any rank enlisted start now!:evilgrin:

Aye, Aye Ssgt, Thank you