PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hell No!

Marine84
10-16-08, 01:17 PM
Ya'll I swear - I just checked another email address of mine and look what the hell I found in my box................................

Somewhere there's a village missing an idiot! Fortunately it was sent to someone that's been in the military and I KNOW this isn't a military address. Spread this one around ya'll! :mad:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ReadMsgSubject colSpan=2>United States Marine Corps. IRAQ‏

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>From:</TD><TD>Capt. Brian Morgan (junebuckles@cox.net)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w3/pr01/ltr/i_yellowshield.gifYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe (javascript:;)|Mark as unsafe (javascript:;)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Sent:</TD><TD>Wed 10/15/08 11:25 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Reply-to:</TD><TD>captbrianmusmc@jmail.co.za</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>To: </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, i know this letter will definitely
come to you as a huge surprise,I am Capt. Brian Morgan, a U.S
Marine, serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment
which Patrols the Anbar province, Iraq.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up
courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your
contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your
assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,570,000 (Ten million
Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe
country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your
care until I complete my service here.This is not a stolen money and
there are no dangers involved.Contact me via my private box:

brianmorganusmc03@live.com

so that I can furnish you with more details.

Respectfully,
Capt. Brian Morgan
United States Marine Corps. IRAQ
</PRE>

Mikewebe
10-16-08, 01:23 PM
WTF is he really Nigerian or something ?

jrhd97
10-16-08, 01:25 PM
I've had a few of those. Since when did a Marine need help getting something acquired home?

AL49BGN
10-16-08, 01:47 PM
Kim,I can garauntee you it is a Nigerian Scam.I would report it to the FBI.I can bet you some poor Grandma out there will get ripped off trying to help this phoney Marine.People like this should also get shipped to Gitmo if caught.

Marine84
10-16-08, 02:08 PM
I know it's a scam! It pi$$e$ me off because somebody is using the Corps' name to do it.

How can I report it? I would be willing to bet there's not even a CAPT MORGAN. I think this fella is drinking too much Capt Morgan!

Ed Palmer
10-16-08, 03:06 PM
Oh oh looks like Kim has been playing around on us and got herself a new boyfriend.

Marine84
10-16-08, 06:13 PM
LOL - I don't think so.

ecfree
10-16-08, 06:25 PM
I think Capt. Morgan is some kind of alcholic beverage.:beer:

Marine84
10-16-08, 06:37 PM
Here's what I sent to all 3 email addresses ........................

THIS IS A SCAM! I AM a Marine a$$hole and I KNOW this is bull$hit. You know, it's one thing for you a$$holes to send this $hit out pretending to be some long lost relative and I usually delete it without a second glance. But, when you start trying to tug on my Marine Corps heart strings, you pi$$ me off!

I WILL however do you a favor and pass this around to EVERY Marine I know. Be prepared to be tracked down and HOPEFULLY arrested for this bull$hit!

EAT $HIT AND BARK AT THE MOON!

Of course I had to clean it up a little for the Squadbay. ;)

Phantom Winger
10-16-08, 07:03 PM
I know it's a scam! It pi$$e$ me off because somebody is using the Corps' name to do it.

How can I report it? I would be willing to bet there's not even a CAPT MORGAN. I think this fella is drinking too much Capt Morgan!

Report it to your local FBI office

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

SGT7477
10-16-08, 08:18 PM
Here's what I sent to all 3 email addresses ........................

THIS IS A SCAM! I AM a Marine a$$hole and I KNOW this is bull$hit. You know, it's one thing for you a$$holes to send this $hit out pretending to be some long lost relative and I usually delete it without a second glance. But, when you start trying to tug on my Marine Corps heart strings, you pi$$ me off!

I WILL however do you a favor and pass this around to EVERY Marine I know. Be prepared to be tracked down and HOPEFULLY arrested for this bull$hit!

EAT $HIT AND BARK AT THE MOON!

Of course I had to clean it up a little for the Squadbay. ;)

Hit him again.:evilgrin:

Marine84
10-16-08, 08:56 PM
:mad:

Thanks for the info Phantom Winger :)

sparkie
10-16-08, 09:04 PM
I tried to post sumpthin stupid,,,,,,,,, But I couldn't. A-holes are worthy of being screwed......Fuk those who fuk with mine,,,,,,,

Marine84
10-17-08, 07:44 AM
I think Capt. Morgan is some kind of alcholic beverage.:beer:

Nothing gets past you does it Einstein ;)

ecfree
10-17-08, 10:21 AM
I know you're angry,as we all are,a little laughter wont hurt.....;)
FBI will get the scum bag...

silverdollar
10-18-08, 09:19 AM
How did he get that in your box without you knowing about it?

Marine84
10-18-08, 09:53 AM
you know.............sometimes some of them are so small you just don't notice - LOL!

montana
10-18-08, 10:38 PM
uhhhh???...just in case its not a scam...would you send him my bank acount number.....i could use a little extra cash

Scottyva
10-21-08, 06:37 PM
This Genius who demeans our Corps may just get a Visit from the IRS and Homeland Security as well.

Maybe for Punishment he can go to PI or SD for Basic instead of Jail.

SlingerDun
10-21-08, 06:52 PM
THE IRS! Hell they got a little Captain in them:

rickyracer
10-21-08, 07:09 PM
I think we all have those before.

rvillac2
10-21-08, 09:52 PM
Brothers and Sister.
Check out this site. It is definitely worth reading the stories of how people have scammed the scammers.

http://www.419eater.com/

jetdawgg
10-22-08, 09:06 PM
THE IRS! Hell they got a little Captain in them:

:D

That's the only Captain Morgan I know of:D

RedmanEcho5
10-23-08, 07:24 PM
I backtraced the IP location and it originates in:
South Africa - Telkom Sa Ltd.microwave
Building27 Teddington Strbellvillewestern Cape

SgtHMH
10-23-08, 09:55 PM
Print out a copy of the E-mail and send it to the nearest main Marine Camp near you. The PMO and tell them to show it to CID and NIS, they will know who to contact over seas and run down the sender of the E-mail. Then take action on this person or persons using our beloved Corps name in some sort of scam or rude way.

Semper Fi

ronr418
10-25-08, 07:16 PM
you go Marine84....

Big Jim
10-25-08, 09:57 PM
Ya'll I swear - I just checked another email address of mine and look what the hell I found in my box................................

Somewhere there's a village missing an idiot! Fortunately it was sent to someone that's been in the military and I KNOW this isn't a military address. Spread this one around ya'll! :mad:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ReadMsgSubject colSpan=2>United States Marine Corps. IRAQ‏

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>From:</TD><TD>Capt. Brian Morgan (junebuckles@cox.net)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w3/pr01/ltr/i_yellowshield.gifYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe (http://javascript<b></b>:;)|Mark as unsafe (http://javascript<b></b>:;)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Sent:</TD><TD>Wed 10/15/08 11:25 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Reply-to:</TD><TD>captbrianmusmc@jmail.co.za</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>To: </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, i know this letter will definitely
come to you as a huge surprise,I am Capt. Brian Morgan, a U.S
Marine, serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment
which Patrols the Anbar province, Iraq.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up
courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your
contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your
assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,570,000 (Ten million
Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe
country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your
care until I complete my service here.This is not a stolen money and
there are no dangers involved.Contact me via my private box:

brianmorganusmc03@live.com

so that I can furnish you with more details.

Respectfully,
Capt. Brian Morgan
United States Marine Corps. IRAQ

</PRE>

I HAD THE SAME THING IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS....JUST FORGET THAT BULLSH!T....THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED!!! SEMPER FI... BABE....!!!

Phantom Blooper
12-04-08, 07:27 AM
The good Captain changed his name...got this in my box today:mad:

SCAM:

Subject: United States Marine Corps. IRAQ Needs Your Help.
To:
Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 6:28 PM

Dear Friend,Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as ahuge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully asthe decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future andcontinued existence. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Capt. JerryAdams, a US Marine Capt. serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regimentwhich Patrols the Anbar province, Iraq.I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage tocontact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in anaddress journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $12,570,000(Twelve million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand US dollars) to the States orany safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that it will be safein your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and thereare no dangers involved.SOURCE OF MONEY:Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels withpiles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein'sold Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by allparty present that the money be shared amongst us. This might appear as anillegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for therisks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. The above figure was givento me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, sowith the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoyssome immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely outof trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as hebelieves that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, and beforegiving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you topick up. I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky tohave survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and otherreasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If itmight be of interest to you then Endeavour to contact me and we would work outthe necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutuallybenefiting relationship.Please Contact me via my private box: captjerry07@live.com so that I canfurnish you with more details.Respectfully,Capt. Jerry Adams,United States Marine Corps. IRAQ.</PRE>

usmcmech02
12-06-08, 06:44 AM
yeah i have gotten a few of these befor and i usually reply with
" Go fuk yourself sh*tbag. i hope you die in a fire and your kids are born with birth defects" i like the idea of printing it out and giving it to CID/NIS better i didnt even know that was an option thanks

Marine84
12-06-08, 07:00 AM
I usually do ignore them - I get stuff from "long lost relatives" all the time. It just royaly pi$$ed me off because now they want to use our military and there will be a lot of folks that will give just because of that.

JohnEaceHunt
12-06-08, 08:40 AM
I support castration in cases like this.

Ed Palmer
12-06-08, 09:36 AM
HEY 84
your boy friend sent this to me by mistake,so I gave him your correct address!!

Good day,

Greetings to you. I am Gary May, marketing manager of Es Textiles & Fabrics Company . We are into Raw materials Production of textile and fabrics which I Supply to my customers in the American geographical region and Europe, For making of good clothes and Fabrics.

Our customers in AMERICA intend to pay with USA Money Orders, which is hard for me to cash here in the Cyprus . So I decided to search for a reliable and honest person in USA to help me in cashing the Money Order and send me cash here in Cyprus.

All you need do is this; you will accept payment from my customers Coming to you in Money Orders. You will take it to the Bank to have it deposited. You shall be rewarded with a payment of 10% for every payment you receive.

Please if you are interested, forward all required
Informations below to me :

Your Name:
Mailing Address:
State:
Zip Code:
City:
Cell/phone number:
Present working Status:

Have you done this type of work before ?
You must have a bank to process payments !

Reply me as soon as possible only if you are interested as soon as I receive the above details from you work will commence.

Regards,
Marketing Manager'
Gary May

mcvet57103
12-07-08, 06:14 PM
Report it to your local FBI office

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htmAlso, if you type in your states name.gov you can find your states web site. Find the States Attorney's e-mail address and forward any and all of these types of scams to him/her. I have my state's Att Gen e-mail in my address book. Just for that purpose. I also forward any scams I get in my yahoo e-mail account.

vipere6
12-07-08, 06:27 PM
:usmc:I really think it's nigerian. I also had a simular situation happen not long ago. Turn it in. It's a fake as we all know