PDA

View Full Version : I saw the pac man jones incident take place

2ndCEBSupply
10-15-08, 01:34 PM
If 5 ppl respond ill tell the whole story.

awbrown1462
10-15-08, 01:37 PM
which one

2ndCEBSupply
10-15-08, 01:40 PM
lol

OB MSG
10-15-08, 01:41 PM
Did you want chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin? :marine:

jrhd97
10-15-08, 01:46 PM
Glass of milk or cold brew with the cookies?

OB MSG
10-15-08, 01:51 PM
Eh, give him the brew! My stand is, if you're willing to give your life for your country, you have the right to a drink. (Responsibly though.)

jrhd97
10-15-08, 02:14 PM
:thumbup: bear it is :beer:

ecfree
10-15-08, 02:29 PM
DO TELL...?:beer:

2ndCEBSupply
10-15-08, 02:40 PM
I was at a bar on Main st in D Town Dallas with a group of friends, im not a football fan so i didnt know who he was at the time till later (yesterday). Ill tell you like it saw. Some big guy was taking a **** in the bathroom when some other guy came from behind and pushed the Sh8T out of him they didnt look like they were playing around to me the they broke out fighting the big guy (the body guard) got slammed cause the other guys (pac man) friends joined in the stomping i stood and watched then got bored and left. There you have it

jetdoc
10-15-08, 02:48 PM
I was at a bar on Main st in D Town Dallas with a group of friends, im not a football fan so i didnt know who he was at the time till later (yesterday). Ill tell you like it saw. Some big guy was taking a **** in the bathroom when some other guy came from behind and pushed the Sh8T out of him they didnt look like they were playing around to me the they broke out fighting the big guy (the body guard) got slammed cause the other guys (pac man) friends joined in the stomping i stood and watched then got bored and left. There you have it

Sounds like Jones was in the right then...some dude taking a leak in the bathroom and all.

2ndCEBSupply
10-15-08, 02:55 PM
No the body guard was at the urinal ****ing and pac man knocked him down while he was ****ing.

jetdoc
10-15-08, 03:01 PM
No the body guard was at the urinal ****ing and pac man knocked him down while he was ****ing.
Yea I was being goofy....that was cold, hitting a man while he is taking a leak.

2ndCEBSupply
10-15-08, 03:16 PM
o

Ed Palmer
10-15-08, 05:37 PM

What?
you just stood there and didnt offer to hold it for him while he was fighting ,what kind of a person are you?

2ndCEBSupply
10-16-08, 10:03 AM
What?
you just stood there and didnt offer to hold it for him while he was fighting ,what kind of a person are you?

I knew i was going to get a Homo response from someone.

Who better than you ED, Ive noticed your like the class clown on here:D

jinelson
10-16-08, 10:10 AM
I knew i was going to get a Homo response from someone.

Who better than you ED, Ive noticed your like the class clown on here:D

LMFAOROTF Ed it looks like you have been found out! Thanks for the major chuckle 2ndCEBSupply.

Jim