PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Proof Clothing !!!!!!!!!!!!

2ndCEBSupply
10-14-08, 02:42 PM
For those days that you feel like you need a little more protection then that offered by the kevlar bulletproof handkerchief (http://www.coated.com/bulletproof-handkerchief-keeps-you-safe/), considering throwing on one of these stylish, fine fitting bulletproof polo shirts. A design of Miguel Caballero, these $12,000 anti-ballistic polo shirts come with removable ballistic panels which allow for maximum flexibility and discretion, yet offer protection from such weapons as a 9mm pistol to an Uzi. Dubbed the “Armani of armor”, these shirts are available at Harrod’s, which is the only retail outlet to carry these shirts outside of South and Central America.

montana
10-14-08, 05:43 PM
yuppers...blow $12,000 and then the dumd sh.. would shoot you in the head...then your out $12,000

PaidinBlood
10-14-08, 11:23 PM
But I couldn't afford to survive being shot. I would need SGLI to pay off the thing that saved my life. How's a feller supposed to get ahead?!... ha

Pete0331
10-14-08, 11:29 PM
A design of Miguel Caballero, these $12,000 anti-ballistic polo shirts come with removable ballistic panels which allow for maximum flexibility and discretion, yet offer protection from such weapons as a 9mm pistol to an Uzi. Dubbed the “Armani of armor”....

There were times when I would have been willing to spend twice that.
Wearing that flack jacket gets mundane before long.

2ndCEBSupply
10-15-08, 09:22 AM
There were times when I would have been willing to spend twice that.
Wearing that flack jacket gets mundane before long.

Who you telling

sparkie
10-15-08, 09:37 AM
Can't get more stylish than a flak jacket with a peace sign on it.

yellowwing
10-15-08, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't think that you'd see a lot of taliban using Uzi's! :nerd:

2ndCEBSupply
10-15-08, 10:32 AM
I dont think that it was made for the military, more in mind of presidents and people that are targets for assinations.

PaidinBlood
10-15-08, 02:41 PM
Seems to be popular in south and central america? Drugs? Sure is hot there and the money is good...

2ndCEBSupply
10-16-08, 10:00 AM
Seems to be popular in south and central america? Drugs? Sure is hot there and the money is good...

Talking from experience?:confused:

PaidinBlood
10-16-08, 09:52 PM
Ha. Probably wouldn't fit in. I can order falafel faster than a taco these days, and I grew up in San Antone... My grandmother would be ashamed.