PDA

View Full Version : The big move....

DobbinsBlythe
10-13-08, 04:36 PM
So, we got orders a while back to move to Camp Pendleton and here's the update!

I have calendars of everything! We're going to be packing up on the 24th and 25th of November and spending a few days for Thanksgiving in Pensacola, FL with family. Then back home to Alabama for leave (nearly the whole month of December!)

We will be arriving in Oceanside, CA just in time for New Years celebrations!

I'm so excited. Now.. if I could just find all those gosh darned stickers from our last PCS.. I'd be set.

marinemama
10-13-08, 05:01 PM
How exciting! You sure are organized. I love California, one of the best places I have lived. I will be at Camp P this weekend...if you were already there, I would have helped you unload a box or two. ;)

PaidinBlood
10-13-08, 05:04 PM
Good luck. I'll probably be on leave then but y'all will love it.

DobbinsBlythe
10-14-08, 07:52 AM
How exciting! You sure are organized. I love California, one of the best places I have lived. I will be at Camp P this weekend...if you were already there, I would have helped you unload a box or two. ;)

Oh man! I wish I was there! I know I'll be needing help with the whole unpacking thing. It took us a while last time. It will be interesting with the dog and cats though... I just know we'll end up throwing one of them away in a box (cats) b/c they like to get in boxes.. and sleep.

DobbinsBlythe
11-08-08, 07:37 AM
So, for those of you who have been to Camp Pendleton and lived in the area, what do you think of Temecula and Murrieta? All of the addresses are about 30 mins from the Fallbrook gate and the BN the hubby has to report to is about 6 mins from the said gate.

I've seen some houses out that way that I'm interested in, but I want input! Anyone have pros/cons?