PDA

View Full Version : MEPS question!!!!

Anderson014
10-11-08, 07:20 PM
Hey guys. Here is my situation. I am 22 years old and back in 2006 i started the process of going to OCS through the PLC program. However, i was DQd from MEPS. The situation was when i was 16 I was showing signs of depression so my parents took me to our family pediatrician. There her and I talked about what was going on. Basically I was losing a lot of weight and was not "my self". Anyway during that conversation Teen suicide came up and we talked about it. The result of the meeting was I had an infection and an allergic reaction to my oral acne medication (Tetricicline i believe). Anyway, when i went to MEPS I had no idea what was on my Medical record and checked the box about suicide. My question is, I am now again trying to get into the OCS program and MEPS have "Red flagged" my name and record. Is it possible to get a waiver for this because there was nothing on my medical record talking about suicide but I didnt want to lie.

Marine84
10-11-08, 08:03 PM
Anderson, if you want answers in here, you must first fill out a profile, tell us a little bit about yourself and read the first few sticky threads about the rules and regs of the site. None of us are going to come after you or anything.

After that, you will get the answers you seek.

Phantom Blooper
10-11-08, 08:40 PM
None of us are going to come after you

"They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!"

:evilgrin: