PDA

View Full Version : Bumed Waiver For Back

marinegirl12
10-11-08, 06:12 PM
After my four years of Active Duty ending in March 2006, I decided to join the Active Reserve. After two years in January 2008 when I was discharged for medical reasons. I had on-going back problems...

Wyoming
10-11-08, 11:18 PM
I can't answer your question, but can only say, 'good on you'.

Follow your heart and chase your dream.

jrhd97
10-12-08, 12:18 AM
Good Luck! We have seen them come quick, and some guys here gripe about it taking forever. Hard to say.

Sgt Leprechaun
10-13-08, 08:30 AM
Yep. Good on ya for sure! THIS is motivation.

The best answer I can give you is, "It takes as long as it takes".

Not much help but that's about the size of it.

Keep us updated with your progress!!!

Semper Fi.

marinegirl12
01-02-09, 04:18 PM
It was a few weeks before Christmas and I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything. I had kept asking my recruiter every few weeks if he had heard anything, but he said no he was still waiting on...

mgkusmc
01-02-09, 04:37 PM
I'd call the MSgt myself if I were you and figure out just why he hasnt signed it yet.

Stay moto....unfortunately these things take time, sometimes its quick sometimes its not. Stay moto.

silverdollar
01-03-09, 09:06 AM
Maybe the M/SGT is the one you wouldn`t go out with?:marine:

Tommy1089
01-03-09, 10:52 AM
When i had to wait for my BUMED to Re-enlist it took about a month. The month you have yours sent in they are required to have a response back to your Recruiter by the end of that month....at least that is what i have been told.

Twitchell
01-03-09, 02:41 PM
The end of August I met with a Marine prior-service recruiter (PSR) at the local military base. He has been great on helping me and knows what to do.

What recruiter was it if you don't mind me asking? Just to ask him for advise, or if he might know a PSR closed to me that might be better. I have gotten the run around from hell myself.

Anyway, reguardless, good job Corpral!

HiDezMarine
01-03-09, 06:02 PM
:usmc:Believe me,I understand how you must feel about giving all you got to re-enlist and not getting the support from your recruiter.My son was sent home from MCRD San diego at the start of 3rd...