PDA

View Full Version : I finally made it

Bullpup
10-11-08, 03:52 AM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell everybody really quickly that I finally made it. I graduated this morning (Oct 10) as the Company Honor Man. So I am now Lance Corporal David Cornell. I'll give a lot more detail later on and I'm sure I'll have a million thank you's for the Marines on this site. For tonight I just wanted to stop by before hitting the rack. It's great to be home.

More to come.

yellowwing
10-11-08, 04:15 AM
The first words out my mouth were 'Holy **** !" Congratulations! Semper Fi Marine :usmc:

Of course Chesty is your Favorite Marine, and Black really is is a color. It has so many dimensions in different contexts. Study it when you can (http://samurai.com/5rings/void/).

For now enjoy your Boot Leave and get ready for the Ride of Your Life! Ohh-Rahh!

gnarkill04
10-11-08, 04:20 AM
Dang. That's a real accomplishment, Lcpl out of boot, congrats bro.

Quinbo
10-11-08, 05:13 AM
Outstanding Marine! Enjoy your leave and stay out of trouble.

MarinesFTW
10-11-08, 09:10 AM
Wow! that is truely amazing you are going to have to give some details on your whole experience. keep it up and enjoy your leave.

Achped
10-11-08, 10:42 AM
Congratulations Marine, I showed up to the fleet as a lance as well, and keep in mind you will be in charge of PFCs who may have been there for 7 months already, the corporals will be telling you...

MarinesFTW
10-11-08, 10:46 AM
Hey man if you could post your pft? im guessing 300 but i just really am wondering lol

davblay
10-11-08, 11:39 AM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell everybody really quickly that I finally made it. I graduated this morning (Oct 10) as the Company Honor Man. So I am now Lance Corporal David Cornell. I'll give a lot more detail later on and I'm sure I'll have a million thank you's for the Marines on this site. For tonight I just wanted to stop by before hitting the rack. It's great to be home.

More to come.

I guess no more letters to RCT Cornell, David, huh? congrats Marine, and enjoy your leave. You made us proud here.

Semper Fi brother,

Dave

E5NAMKROW
10-11-08, 11:49 AM
Semper Fidelis BROTHER! Congratulations on a job well done. Now thats what I call Moto . Enjoy your leave LCpl. Mighty proud of you.

degenerate138
10-11-08, 01:02 PM
What an achievement! Congratulations and enjoy your rest!

run like hell
10-11-08, 02:37 PM
i graduated tooo plt 1078 buggggger plt lol

jinelson
10-11-08, 04:04 PM
Well done Marine you now go into our site history as the second Poolee/Wannabe to accomplish this honor with the likes of Covey_Rider. I am confident that you will do as he did and always put your Marines first. My words of advice are always remember that you do not need to be an Officer or NCO to lead. That said enjoy your leave and be proud of what you have accomplished.

Semper Fi

Jim

jrhd97
10-11-08, 04:05 PM
Congrats MARINE !

SEANstaah
10-11-08, 04:43 PM
Yes, I saw his Lance Corporal chevrons at the chow hall. I too graduated. Private First Class Madriaga. Good job Lance Corporal Cornell.

Phantom Blooper
10-11-08, 05:33 PM
Congratulations to all the MARINES that graduated...and to the Company honor man a job well done!:beer:

:evilgrin:

SGT7477
10-11-08, 05:34 PM
Congrats, Semper FI.

Diep
10-12-08, 03:47 AM
Congrats! That is a real major accomplishment. You'll probably be looking to pick up CPL in about a year then SGT at your 2 years. Keep your nose clean and stay out of trouble.