PDA

View Full Version : Army saying its better?

119Wrestler
10-08-08, 06:48 PM
Well today at school the Army recruiter came, and all my friends know I want to become a United States Marine. So they went to the Army Recruiter and asked who was better, and of course he said Army. He was saying tons of lies, and I know a decent amount of USMC knowledge, so I knew when he would lie. Saying all the Marines do is screw you over, and he tried to lie saying that ALL Marines do is be on a ship. HE also said the Army boot camp is harder. But everytime he would say something, I would correct him and he would shut up. I was very respectful though. So question being, if different recrutiers come (for some reason there is always a different guy there), and they start saying lies about the Army and Marines, what should I say? Like proof that the United States Marine Corps is the BEST America has to offer.
It kinda ****es me off how they lie so much to try to get people into the Army, and make Marines look bad. THe ONLY time they have admitted the Marines are better, is when the Marine booth was next to them.

yellowwing
10-08-08, 06:54 PM
Relax Daniel. You made up your mind so go with that. We need both Services. It just so happens that we are better! :D

Pete0331
10-08-08, 06:57 PM
So question being, if different recrutiers come (for some reason there is always a different guy there), and they start saying lies about the Army and Marines, what should I say? Like proof that the United States Marine Corps is the BEST America has to offer.
It kinda ****es me off how they lie so much to try to get people into the Army, and make Marines look bad. THe ONLY time they have admitted the Marines are better, is when the Marine booth was next to them.

They are salesmen. Trying to sell their particular product.

119Wrestler
10-08-08, 07:00 PM
Oorah.
Its funny though, because I'm really motivated, I'm only a junior, and know all the answers to the Marine Corps written test. Rank, General Orders, and pretty much know a good amount of the things about the Marine Corps, and this recrutier came in thinking i didnt know s***, and tried lying. Didn't work :]

Phantom Blooper
10-08-08, 07:07 PM
Don't say anything.....smile...and strut away!:evilgrin:

119Wrestler
10-08-08, 07:09 PM
Yeah ...... It just kinda ****ed me off, how they try to lie to everyone.
I have a lot of friends in the Marines, so it gets me mad when people talk trash and stuff.

Phantom Blooper
10-08-08, 07:25 PM
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.If you can't eat it or hump it. Pee on it and walk away. :evilgrin:

BR34
10-08-08, 07:38 PM
Now, what if he comes back tomorrow telling us all he got suspended for eating, humping, and/or pis*ing on a Army recruiter?

Phantom Blooper
10-08-08, 07:40 PM
Sometimes in life you got to do what you got to do!:beer: