PDA

View Full Version : Joker, Dark Knight

yellowwing
10-08-08, 12:07 AM
Good movie. Joker was an outrageous weird ass homocidal mo'fo. Some folks you just have to kill. They have no conscious or reason, you just have to put them down. "They just want to watch the world burn"... and we as good men can't allow that.

Too many people are depending upon us to pick up a spear and gun to make them safe from homicidal jokers or whatever name they currently choose.

0231Marine
10-08-08, 08:10 AM
Good movie. Joker was an outrageous weird ass homocidal mo'fo. Some folks you just have to kill. They have no conscious or reason, you just have to put them down. "They just want to watch the world burn"... and we as good men can't allow that.

Too many people are depending upon us to pick up a spear and gun to make them safe from homicidal jokers or whatever name they currently choose.

WTF are you getting at? Are you relating a movie with Batman and the Joker to real world combat operations?

yellowwing
10-08-08, 08:14 AM
No, just the philosophical junk. But that pencil trick was pretty wicked.

Rains
10-08-08, 10:58 AM

...It took me by suprise, but really that has got to be impossible.
And yea, the whole time through that movie I was thinking "if I was in this situation I would have blown him to hell alot sooner".

( I dont know if it is still in theaters, but it was absolutly awsome watching that movie on the big screen).

Good to go. :thumbup:

Hologram
10-08-08, 11:01 AM

...It took me by suprise, but really that has got to be impossible.
And yea, the whole time through that movie I was thinking "if I was in this situation I would have blown him to hell alot sooner".

( I dont know if it is still in theaters, but it was absolutly awsome watching that movie on the big screen).

Good to go. :thumbup:Well, the thing was that Joker was trying to corrupt all the good people in Gotham (succeeded with Harvey), and if Batman would have killed him, that would have done it.

yellowwing
10-08-08, 03:25 PM
[quote=Rains;397235]Well, the thing was that Joker was trying to corrupt all the good people in Gotham (succeeded with Harvey), and if Batman would have killed him, that would have done it.

He had many opportunities. Even Alfred recommended just to kill him. Joker was always two steps ahead of him. But he had to cowboy up and show Character to beat him in the end.

Shrike
10-09-08, 01:29 PM

Well, some of good people considers their job is to watch such jokers burn :devious:. But movie is excellent indeed and mostly because of Joker.