PDA

View Full Version : What's the matter with Americans today???

mynameispawpaw
10-07-08, 03:19 PM
What the h*** is wrong with Americans today? I mean, I work for an oilfield company now, and was driving home the other day from about 90 miles from home. I turned on my CB radio that all our trucks are equipped with and heard the most awful filth coming out of the speaker about the upcoming presidential election and America as a whole.

Now, I don't agree completely with everybody in the world, and for obvious reasons, I will not turn this page into a huge political debate, but to not like America??? I listened to the radio for a while and said " You're Welcome" to all that were on it with diarrhea of the mouth. The more I listened, the madder I got that I was fit to be tied. I then told the two or three individuals that were still on the air that if they didn't like the country the were in that they could still leave and find another home of residence. One informed me that with his criminal record that he couldn't get a passport. I informed him that he didn't need one and I would supply the one-way ticket to wherever he wanted to go. I also told him that he didn't need a passport to leave the country, as there are thousands of illegals that can show him the way out if need be.

My son, as soon as he graduates this year, from high school will be enlisting in the Marines:). I couldn't be more proud of that. I was the first, and only Marine in my family and I hope that my tradition will continue for years to come. I love my Corps, I love my Country, and I love my family. All of which are one in the same. Semper Fi and God Bless The USA.:evilgrin::flag:

Old Marine
10-07-08, 04:27 PM
A lot of people who are aged 50 and below have no respect for themselves, let alone anyone else.

jrhd97
10-07-08, 04:48 PM
That fith you heard on the C.B is why I pretty much quit listening to it.
These clowns cussing America need to spend a week in the shoes of our Marines in all the various "vacation spots" they get sent to.

E5NAMKROW
10-07-08, 10:48 PM
I wish i had a nickel for every CB truck stop story i have heard. I would be a rich man.

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
10-09-08, 07:49 PM
You have to remember, bucketmouths have a very limited vocabulary (yet they know how to use communications devices) and are only repeating what their relatives have taught them (this is "normal" conversation when they are home).