PDA

View Full Version : Private Investigator Interview ?

Rev3ngE
10-06-08, 09:36 PM
I have an investigator meeting with me tommorrow. I know there is a website that you can look your own records up from different counties through their court system, I have been trying and trying to...

jrhd97
10-06-08, 09:39 PM
Why are you having this meeting with a private investigator? Who hired the investigator?

PaidinBlood
10-06-08, 09:42 PM
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations....

PaidinBlood
10-06-08, 09:43 PM
And don't let them take your blood or any other samples.. They are some wily bastards; don't fall for their tricks...

rvillac2
10-06-08, 09:44 PM
There are no free websites for you to obtain this information. Even the ones you pay for are less than reliable and run the possibility of being a scam.

Public records often take some legwork to track down. They usually involve forms or formal requests and can sometimes cost money in fees.

Sorry, kid. We're in the digital age, but not everything is for free.

Rev3ngE
10-06-08, 10:16 PM
My SNCOIC said he would help me out in the matter of getting a secret secruity clearance for a few jobs I had asked for. Because I required a District Waiver to get signed, 80%+ jobs are not available to me. I assume this meeting is to resolve this issue, I hope. She is also meeting with one other Poolee earlier in the day and told me to advice my Recruiter that she was coming.

Why are you having this meeting with a private investigator? Who hired the investigator?

jrhd97
10-07-08, 07:45 AM
I this meeting is for the Corps, be 100% honest. Don't volunteer anything she doesn't ask for. If you feel the urge to tell anything extra DON'T.

Rev3ngE
10-07-08, 10:51 AM
thank you for the advice Corporal

Marine84
10-08-08, 03:42 PM
What's a District Waiver?

Rev3ngE
10-09-08, 08:25 AM
District Waiver - 2 waivers to get into the Military, a Colonel has to approve it

The private investigator interview went really well, she was very nice and willing to help me out. Thanks for the advice guys.

Diep
10-12-08, 06:27 AM
The investigator is just standard procedures for obtaining a secret clearance. I didn't have to go through it because I did not have anything on my record e.g. Speeding Ticket, DUI ect. Just be truthful and if they find that you have lied about something it could keep you from obtaining your clearance. Certain MOS' require a secret clearance or above if you don't have a clearance you will be getting a new MOS.

Quinbo
10-21-08, 08:32 PM
Eagle scout going 03 shouldn't need any other credentials. There is no security clearance requirement to be a gun toter. Something is missing in this story. Are you on probation or something of that nature?