PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to process waivers?

Never Surrender
10-04-08, 08:54 PM
I took all the tests, i'm hard of hearing, without glasses/contacts my vision is 20/100, i had slurred/fast speach due to nervousness and tempureature when i was being evaluated. The examiners ding'ed me on all these variables. However i'm in top shape (that's the good news)

I need waviers for:
Hearing, Sight, Vision and i a case of depression from 5yrs ago. I'm extremely eager to go to recruit training. What are my odds?

Sorry about the babbling. Just wanted to throw as much detail on my situation as possible.

my info: 25 (nxt mo), 140lbs, 5'10"

BR34
10-04-08, 09:02 PM
1st, fill out your profile.
2nd, each waiver is different, so there's no way for anyone to tell you exactly how long it will take, or if it will be approved. Your best bet is to speak with your recruiter about this.
3rd, fill out your profile.

Old Marine
10-04-08, 10:55 PM
I took all the tests, i'm hard of hearing, without glasses/contacts my vision is 20/100, i had slurred/fast speach due to nervousness and tempureature when i was being evaluated. The examiners ding'ed me on all these variables. However i'm in top shape (that's the good news)

I need waviers for:
Hearing, Sight, Vision and i a case of depression from 5yrs ago. I'm extremely eager to go to recruit training. What are my odds?

Sorry about the babbling. Just wanted to throw as much detail on my situation as possible.

my info: 25 (nxt mo), 140lbs, 5'10"

Yep, sounds like you are a real specimen. If you think you had depression 5 years ago, wait until you hit the yellow footprints.

Never Surrender
10-06-08, 01:04 AM
Yep, sounds like you are a real specimen. If you think you had depression 5 years ago, wait until you hit the yellow footprints.

I want to hit those yellow footprints. I've been training for RT. Obviously i can't train to be totally prepared for it.

I'm ready to have drill instructers break me down and build me up. I've seen the videos of what poolees go through. I feel i'm totally ready at the ripe at of 24.

Wyoming
10-06-08, 03:11 AM
I want to hit those yellow footprints. I've been training for RT. Obviously i can't train to be totally prepared for it.

I'm ready to have drill instructers break me down and build me up. I've seen the videos of what poolees go through. I feel i'm totally ready at the ripe at of 24.

and, after this instance of ****-up ... you started out with ...

Hearing, Sight, Vision and i a case of depression

... with a case of depression, and the last name of Murtha, you'll wish you had joined the Click Here!! (http://www.goarmy.com/flindex.jsp?#?channel=&video=)

0231Marine
10-06-08, 07:23 AM
and, after this instance of ****-up ... you started out with ...

... with a case of depression, and the last name of Murtha, you'll wish you had joined the Click Here!! (http://www.goarmy.com/flindex.jsp?#?channel=&video=)

Don't foget that he's a "package handler" by trade!

Turn your head a cough...:bunny:

Never Surrender
10-06-08, 05:49 PM
Hah, Army.. no thanks. I want the best there is, Marines only.