PDA

View Full Version : Lateral move to 0451?

DOWORK1
10-01-08, 09:19 PM
I am really interested in the mos 0451. Does anyone hold this mos or have any clue as to what assignments these guys are usually given?

Troutzilla
10-01-08, 10:19 PM
Give this a read.....

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjo2/a/0451.htm

SEMPER FI

:flag:

LcplT
10-02-08, 04:00 AM
Nice Air delivery... I did this for 5 years from 88 to 93... enjoyed the heck out of it .. we got to get a lot of jumps in the unit i was in for a reserve unit. We pack chutes for heavy drops and chutes for personel drops... most guys are either attached to a Landing support detail or even the lucky ones get to work with Force recon and pack the chutes for those guys.. which means you get to do some pretty cool stuff. LSB is where i was. It is a lot of work in one since and some of the most boreing times we had was when the weather was crappy and we just unpacked and repcked reserve chutes..... but anyway it is a job that is honerable and fun to do. Good luck with your decision... I would say DO IT! You get to wear cool gold wings after your tenth jump....lol. Also see the link Troutzilla gave you also.... good info there. but from a personal point of view like I said I'd do it if i were you.