PDA

View Full Version : Coveralls

LCpl Turner
10-01-08, 08:47 AM
Hi, I am getting ready to take my coveralls to a friend of mine who is a parachute rigger to get the velcro for my patches sewn on. Im sure she knows where they go but I looked in the order so i could know myself and could find nothing on the placement of patches, only rank insignia on the collar. Anyone out there have the actual measurment or know where I could find that info besides the order? Thanks

thewookie
10-01-08, 11:17 AM
Hi, I am getting ready to take my coveralls to a friend of mine who is a parachute rigger to get the velcro for my patches sewn on. Im sure she knows where they go but I looked in the order so i could know myself and could find nothing on the placement of patches, only rank insignia on the collar. Anyone out there have the actual measurment or know where I could find that info besides the order? Thanks

Coveralls? Is that another way to describe a flight suit or assault suit or what? Thanks, and I have no idea about your question!

Artemis
10-01-08, 12:21 PM
She will know where to sew the velcro on. Don't sweat it. There is no official order on them. Every base has there own rules and regs about where you can wear them and what not.

LCpl Turner
10-02-08, 07:44 AM
Thanks Cpl., and Sgt. they are similar to a flight suit you could say; except you blouse them and they are thinner material. They have to breast pockets, and pockets just like on a pair of jeans, just a one peice suit. Very helpful when working on generators, I already need a new pair of cammies since I myself had no idea about coveralls for awhile haha.