PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding !

outlaw3179
09-28-08, 11:35 PM
Home Invader Dies In Struggle With Father Of Intended Victim <br />
<br />
Police: Sex Offender Brought Rope, Condoms, Knife To Planned Attack <br />
<br />
INDIANAPOLIS -- A man who police said broke into a home with the...

Sgt Leprechaun
09-29-08, 10:48 AM
Typical. So many things wrong with this, beginning with 'served 10 years of a 20 year sentence'.....

People that allow sex offenders, who can never be cured, released from jail because they think they are, should be held liable civilly and criminally for their liberal, idiotic ideas.

Then again, sex offenders should be beaten with cinderblocks just on general principle anyway.

Good riddance, and burn in hell, you scumbag.

OB MSG
09-29-08, 11:02 AM
All I have to say is: Can I send him a 6-pack of his favorite beer or a bottle of his beverage of choice? <br />
<br />
I agree with you 100% Outlaw, this man would have been dead long before the Police...

Sgt Leprechaun
09-29-08, 11:24 AM
Agreed. I like the idea of being boiled alive in oil, but sadly, that creates a rather distasteful stench.

OB MSG
09-29-08, 11:29 AM
Just put some Vicks Vapor rub on a Q-Tip and put it in your nose. Kills the smell and clears your sinuses too!

The only other problem would be the Libs screaming "Cruel and Unusual Punishment!" I'd just show them a picture of the items the @$$-hole brought with him and let that answer any complaints.

Sgt Leprechaun
09-29-08, 11:34 AM
What, are you kidding? There was no proof he intended to USE them! He was a collector! He was merely wanting to 'show' them to her. She enticed him! It wasn't his fault! Bush did it! He cut funding to something or another!

Etc etc etc. Ad nauseum.

The vicks works ok, BTDT LOL

sassyred4953
09-29-08, 11:38 AM
Gee you guys make a girl all misty eyed. This guy got much better than he deserved.
Joyce

Sgt Leprechaun
09-29-08, 11:41 AM
Then again, there's always elimination of the offending parts with a meat cleaver, or a rusty kitchen appliance.

Oh, I'm just FULL of good ideas!

And, your welcome :)