View Full Version : So....

Phantom Winger
09-28-08, 06:59 PM
how 'bout them Redskins!!!! WOO-HOO!!!

:banana::no::yes:

thedrifter
09-28-08, 07:05 PM
Outstanding!

I havw two favorite teams My E A G L E S and whoever beats those Coyboys...

Ellie

Troutzilla
09-28-08, 07:11 PM
Outstanding!

I havw two favorite teams My E A G L E S and whoever beats those Coyboys...

Ellie

I also have two favorite teams THE PACKERS and anyone who beats the Cowgirls...ah boys

But hey how about Da Brewers.....

thedrifter
09-28-08, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=Troutzilla;394227]I also have two favorite teams THE PACKERS and anyone who beats the Cowgirls...ah boys

Hubby would second that;)

Ellie

DOWORK1
09-28-08, 08:10 PM
How About Alabama Beating The Hell Out Of Georgia! Go Bull****t...cough Bulldogs! Roll Tide!

Idena
09-28-08, 08:20 PM
So far my Eagles are holding their own against Da Bears. Fly, Eagles, Fly!:yes:

ETA - I didn't watch the Skins game - I was having a pregnant lady afternoon & napping. I have sort of a soft spot for the Redskins after living outside DC. But definitely not like my Eagles.

Marine84
09-28-08, 08:29 PM
So far my Eagles are holding their own against Da Bears. Fly, Eagles, Fly!:yes:

ETA - I didn't watch the Skins game - I was having a pregnant lady afternoon & napping. I have sort of a soft spot for the Redskins after living outside DC. But definitely not like my Eagles.

Idena how far along are you?

Idena
09-28-08, 08:35 PM
Idena how far along are you?
36 weeks today - too far along too be comfortable but not far enough to have this baby yet!

ecfree
09-28-08, 08:41 PM
That's far enough,36 weeks.
Just don't do any cart wheels...:banana:
Take er easy girl,have some ice cream or something...
Seriously,take care,God bless you the Lt and the little one.

thedrifter
09-28-08, 08:42 PM
Those bumpy roads always work;)

Best of Luck

Ellie

Idena
09-28-08, 08:46 PM
That's far enough,36 weeks.
Just don't do any cart wheels...:banana:
Take er easy girl,have some ice cream or something...
Seriously,take care,God bless you the Lt and the little one.

Considering I don't have my first appointment with the birthing center until Friday, I want to wait at least until then for labor to start. :) But I think Isrowei is about as tired of me being pregnant as I am. Neither of us are getting a lot of sleep these days.

Idena
09-28-08, 08:47 PM
Those bumpy roads always work;)

Best of Luck

Ellie
Ha - or jumping rope, or trampolines? Give me a few more weeks & I'll be ready to shake this kid loose one way or another.

HurricaneRJ
09-28-08, 09:13 PM
How About Alabama Beating The Hell Out Of Georgia! Go Bull****t...cough Bulldogs! Roll Tide!

Alabama played a good game, no lie. See you in the SEC Championship game.

Go Dawgs.

rb1651
09-28-08, 09:15 PM
Considering I don't have my first appointment with the birthing center until Friday, I want to wait at least until then for labor to start. :) But I think Isrowei is about as tired of me being pregnant as I am. Neither of us are getting a lot of sleep these days.

I think the rest of us Dads and Moms can relate to the lack of sleep!!! Best of luck to you, Iserowei and your soon to be new addition!!! :)

DOWORK1
09-28-08, 10:37 PM
Alabama played a good game, no lie. See you in the SEC Championship game.

Go Dawgs.

Hey Bulldogs!
Hey Bulldogs!
Hey Bulldogs!
We just beat the hell out of you!
Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabama!

Idena
09-28-08, 10:39 PM
I am NOT loving the Eagles-Bears game right now. With 30 seconds to go, I'm about to bite my nails off. Odds are not good, but, man, I haven't given up hope yet. GAH. This is not good for my blood pressure. :devious:

Idena
09-28-08, 10:45 PM
I'm going to go cry sad, green tears in my pillow tonight. Sigh.

DOWORK1
09-28-08, 10:47 PM
I am NOT loving the Eagles-Bears game right now. With 30 seconds to go, I'm about to bite my nails off. Odds are not good, but, man, I haven't given up hope yet. GAH. This is not good for my blood pressure. :devious:

The Bears did exactly as their name states they were a beast in their DEFENSE..OMG

Phantom Winger
09-29-08, 12:21 PM
The Eagles are missing Westbrook right now... he's a key element to their running game. It didn't help that Buckhalter had to sit out a few series as well.

Idena
09-29-08, 01:46 PM
The Eagles are missing Westbrook right now... he's a key element to their running game. It didn't help that Buckhalter had to sit out a few series as well.
Oh, I know it. But when we are depending on one guy to make our running game successful, it indicates to me that we need to work to develop our second & third strings. We have no depth, & that's doing us a disservice in games like last night's. I love me some Brian Westbrook action, don't get me wrong (That's who's on my jersey!), but I would like to see us have other weapons in the arsenal, so to speak.