PDA

View Full Version : Any Young Marines? Camp Advice?

polizei
09-25-08, 07:37 PM
Hello, it seems like this website is mostly older adults, so I was curious if there were any younger Marines on here? If so, I'm curious to see your insight on camp at PI. What to expect, what not to do, etc.

Thanks!
-Cody

DOWORK1
09-25-08, 07:40 PM
Read The Rules! Fill Out Your Profile!

Osotogary
09-25-08, 08:47 PM
polizei,
If memory serves me correct the word polizei in German means police....am I correct?
Please pay attention to what DOWORK1 said and fill out your profile.
You mentioned that this website had "mostly older adults". You might wish to check the membership rolls and see if you are correct. You probably will be. But be that as it may you'd be surprised at the communications network that is named the United States Marine Corps. For thorough information to your questions consider the resouces that are available on this website regardless of age. Any good policeman (polizei) would.
All the best.
Gary

BR34
09-25-08, 08:58 PM
Hello, it seems like this website is mostly older adults, so I was curious if there were any younger Marines on here? If so, I'm curious to see your insight on camp at PI. What to expect, what not to do, etc.

Thanks!
-Cody

Check out the poolee hall. It's where all the teenage wannabes post. When you get there just do a quick search and you'll see your question has been answered...alot!

sparkie
09-25-08, 09:03 PM
I guess I'm to old to speak Marine,,,,,,,FU.

DOWORK1
09-25-08, 09:05 PM
I already got this young man squared away.

sparkie
09-25-08, 09:13 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71204
'Course this was posted by an old Marine,,,,You better not trust it,,,,,,

polizei
09-25-08, 09:48 PM
Oh I in no way am disrepecting the "old" Marines, however I was just looking for some new bloods to post up and get some more "recent" information from. I have updated my profile, and have checked out the poolee board. I figured not all people search the whole website, so while doing research in the poolee board, I thought it would good to post here as well.

And just to add a tid bit of information...yes polizei means police in German. I am in a few years going to become a Police Officer, it has been my life goal since I was young.

Sparkie, you seem rather hostile...sorry if you took my post as offensive, as it was not meant that way.

Thanks,
-Cody

Osotogary
09-25-08, 11:07 PM
"Sparkie, you seem rather hostile..." - polizei
Classic. I damn near spilled my beverage onto my keyboard. Tell me, though, what does FU mean?

yellowwing
09-26-08, 12:14 AM
I already got this young man squared away.
Get him locked on etiquette.

Moving to Ask a Marine (sorry Gary).

Now young Marines will tell you all about "Camp"! :evilgrin:

sparkie
09-26-08, 06:43 AM
Me? Hostile?

amarine0311
09-26-08, 08:51 AM
Gee Sparkie...
I guess your old ass is to old to remeber how old you really are???

Polizei- There are plenty of "young" Marines on this site. Why would any of us want to help a sh*tbird like you? Respect...google that. You are merely a guest in our house, retard. Mind your manners. These "old" Marines are my Brothers. Straighten your pathetic, sloppy civilian ass up.

You want to go to "camp" then join the boy scouts.

AL49BGN
09-26-08, 10:37 AM
I am shocked!Sparkie were you hostile toward this sh*tbird?

BR34
09-26-08, 12:28 PM
Me? Hostile?

Permission to duplicate your sig, Sgt?

YutYut
09-26-08, 02:20 PM
F*cking classic!!

THAT AINT IT
09-26-08, 02:50 PM
Wow...that's awesome. How about you actually do what your freaking signature says polizei.

Phantom Blooper
09-26-08, 03:27 PM
Damn Sparkie.....like you are like really making me like nervous! Like I am totally like shocked...like you being hostile and everything....wow!

Like who you gonna call when the hostiles come calling for you?

Sparkie...Sparkie...he's our man! If he can't be hostile nobody can!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!SPARKIE!!!!!!!: evilgrin:

sparkie
09-26-08, 07:39 PM
I am NOT hostile,,,,, bUT fK, PERMISSION GRANTED. [His post put a Big Azz smile on my face.].

polizei
09-26-08, 08:51 PM
You guys are great! Glad I could make you smile Sparkie. :cool: