PDA

View Full Version : Hi all. just a few questions

Yusuf
09-23-08, 08:45 PM
Hello everyone. I'm going to be 16 years old and and have a strong interest in joining the military after college. I just had some questions. I was looking at Infantry officer and Tank officer as possible choices. I was wondering, as an officer in the Marine Corps, would i be involved in the actual fighting and assault that would happen if i were to be deployed? Also, i didn't really see what life is actually like during active duty, as an infantry or tank officer, so information on that would be appreciated also.

thanks in advance!

I forgot to mention that Engineer officer also sounded interesting. i also read that you dont get a guaranteed MOS as an officer, so i was wondering what my chances of getting the MOS i want was. any info is appreciated!

Wyoming
09-23-08, 09:15 PM
Why no profile?

ecfree
09-23-08, 09:21 PM
Hello everyone. I'm going to be 16 years old and and have a strong interest in joining the military after college. I just had some questions. I was looking at Infantry officer and Tank officer as possible choices. I was wondering, as an officer in the Marine Corps, would i be involved in the actual fighting and assault that would happen if i were to be deployed? Also, i didn't really see what life is actually like during active duty, as an infantry or tank officer, so information on that would be appreciated also.

thanks in advance!

I forgot to mention that Engineer officer also sounded interesting. i also read that you dont get a guaranteed MOS as an officer, so i was wondering what my chances of getting the MOS i want was. any info is appreciated!

HEY YUSUF,THAT'S NICE,BUT WE NEED A PROFILE
NOW :evilgrin: