PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help?!?! Being Framed!!!

Jensen139
09-21-08, 01:39 AM
Ok so this morning I was awoken by a city police officer. He had a misdemeanor citation to serve me. Here is what happened.

There has been some thefts at my gym recently. I guess cars in the parking lot. While into my way in yesterday I notice an old beater car with its windows down and the doors are unlocked! Now when I say its a beater I mean its like a 1985 honda or some ****. WELL the officer tells me that there is video of me stealing the ****ing faceplate out of the car. Which is 100% percent false. Yes i admitted to being in the car but no way no how did I steal anything out of that pos car. I know that either A. the owner of the gym had an employee park there pos there and are framing me for stealing the faceplate, or B the lady that is listed as a witness is retarded and assumed that I might as well stole the faceplate bc I entered the car. Now there is no way on gods earth that I would steal a f'in face plate of a stereo deck. I remember distinctly it not being there when I entered the vehicle. I know much about the car audio business and now that it has no value. Plus this mexican pos car was more of a pos inside than it appeared from the outside! (I have a phoenix gold xs amp and phoenix gold 15in xmax carbon fiber sub in an spl box in my grand cherokee).

So monday I am going to my family attorney. Can I file a lawsuit against them for slander etc? I swear to god that I didnt take that f'in face plate. Can I get in trouble for simply opening a car door thats unlocked and trying to put up the windows?

I went by the gym today to see if that car was there and I will check everyday until I see it. At that time when I see that pos car I am hoping that the face plate for there pos cd player is left on it. And I can snap a picture on my phone.
1. Will my phone (Iphone) record the date somehow of when the picture was taken?
2. Should I only show this picture to my attorney?
3. Should I even pay for an attorney if I can get this picture? Im assuming that they won't always take off there face plate or that it wasn't stolen by someone else.
4. The officer told me that the video had been sipenoed? How can this help my case? Can I ask for more of the tape. Ie Prior to me entering the car to see if someone else did?

This whole scenerio is only made worse by the fact that I have been trying to enlist in the United States Marines for the last couple months. WHAT ELSE COULD GET IN MY WAY. I already stupidly got a DUI labor day weekend that is holding me up because I have to clear that up first. (I refused to take a breath test but asked for a blood or uninalysis at the station).

Thank you for your help. I posted this in the poolee forum because I have been working with sgt Bell (works out of Baraboo, WI) for atleast a month now. I will ofcourse talk to him about this on monday if not sooner. I have never been in trouble until now Im trying to join the Marines.

I must have the worst luck.

Thank you sir

Eric Jensen

Hendrix
09-21-08, 01:57 AM
Wow, you ****** up. Why'd you get in the car in the first place?

DON'T OVERRIDE THE CENSOR>>>WINKY WINK

Jensen139
09-21-08, 02:00 AM
To put up the WINDOWS!

The officer acted certain that this so called video had me. But I don't know how much more clear I can be. I did not take anything out of this vehicle. So wouldn't this help me? I am praying that I see that car and can grab my picture. Wouldn't that be awesome to shove that in there freaking face? They are holding up my mission of shipping to boot and I am so freaking ****ed off that I can't even sleep. Im going to go take some melatonin maybe that will help!

Hendrix
09-21-08, 02:03 AM
I understand that, but if the video shows you entering the car, it's what they'll assume. Should've just left it alone

Jensen139
09-21-08, 02:09 AM
well the officer said the video showed me shoving the faceplate in my pocket. I honestly cant even remember what shorts I wore yesterday. I'm hoping they don't have pockets!

What should be my next step of action? I'm feeling like I was set up from the get go. I mean this is the United States of America, I always kinda thought people complaining about being falsely accused were guilty but now that it is me?!!?! How can this happen to me when I'm willing to serve my country and there are freaking people running around that are actually breaking the law?

mskldrmn
09-21-08, 03:00 AM
Have you always put up people's windows on their cars? especially pieces of * that wouldnt even matter if it got rained on or w/e...

I think that it's clear that you were doing something that you shouldn't have been doing. Even if the slim possibility of u not actuallly taking anything, you still went into a vehicle that was not yours and I'm sure there's a few laws against that too.

Good luck if you are being honest.

Brandon1
09-21-08, 03:02 AM
Honestly, you should have left the car alone. Most people are aware that they left their windows down, and dont really need people opening the door to roll it up. Then why leave the windows down you ask? It might be because it's hot out and they dont want their car to be a sauna room when they get in.

If you knew there were recent thefts in the parking lot, you should have known better than to go into a car that wasnt yours in the first place. Right there you were just asking for trouble. I think you can ask to see the video, but I dont think they are obligated to show it to you. Dont take my word for it though because I know next to nothing about evidence type stuff. If you get a lawyer and they ask to view the evidence i'm pretty sure they have to give it up. Again, dont take my word for it.

Yes you can get in trouble for opening a car door that isnt yours because...Well, it's not yours. Pretty simple.

I went by the gym today to see if that car was there and I will check everyday until I see it. At that time when I see that pos car I am hoping that the face plate for there pos cd player is left on it. And I can snap a picture on my phone. Stop right there. Bad idea. Dont go anywhere NEAR that car...EVER! Be smart about this. Your already in trouble for taking the face plate. Dont make another mistake by going near the car again because anybody will assume anything. Take this for example...If you go near that car again, and the face plate just happens to magically appear when you go near it again and take a picture, well people are going to think that you put it back, to get the heat off of you.

You may be right, a employee may have parked it there and deliberatley left everything unlocked to lure a thief in there. If I knew there were robberies going on in that parking lot, and I saw a car with it's windows down, and doors unlocked, that would have immediatley put up a red flag in my mind.

Anyways, consult your lawyer (If you have one), and tell him/her EVERYTHING. Dont leave one single detail out, and ask as many questions that your brain can come up with. I'm not really sure if I helped or anything, but this is really just my .2 cents.

yellowwing
09-21-08, 03:31 AM
Yes i admitted to being in the car
That's a hard one to get over. If your a Marine or a District Attorney. Not much leeway or forgiveness of interpretation. Man up and do what you have to do.

Zulu 36
09-21-08, 09:05 AM
Sue for slander? Hardly. First you need to get past the criminal charge (going to be tricky). Then, was your being charged broadcast and printed to the community at large? Second, is the allegation...

davblay
09-21-08, 09:30 AM
Son, all an all you should consider yourself lucky. One misdemeaner (I am sure theft under 500 dollars) ain't nothing to what you would have gotten here in my State! The moment you opened the door,...

Phantom Blooper
09-21-08, 09:35 AM
Whether you were acting on Good Samaritan or not you put yourself in a position that you should not have been in.

If the windows are down on a vehicle and its not yours and you enter the vehicle for whatever reason regardless of year you would be considered B&E...your lucky that it was just a video and not a .38 pointing at you!:evilgrin:

fjmas1976
09-21-08, 10:20 AM
I already stupidly got a DUI labor day weekend
DUI and now this. Awesome....keep up the good work:evilgrin:

JoeD
09-21-08, 10:49 AM
Why didnt you just go to the manager of the place and tell him to make an announcement about it, if you were that concerned?

Wyoming
09-21-08, 10:51 AM
Jeez Guys, we should help him out.

The little mommy's teat whiner, with a recent DUI, a 'bum', (his words), enters a 'mexican pos car', (his words again), to simply put up the windows. My question would be, Why?. Then he cops an attitude on his 2nd post.

I'm also real glad we don't have any 'mexicans' serving honorably in the United States Marine Corps. This could really pisz them off.

The poor baby even has to wear his cap on backwards, to either show his solidarity, or to keep his neck outta the Sun. Never could figure that out.

For craps sake, you ****ed up. Admit it. You screwed the pooch. Not but one thing for you - Click Here!! (http://www.goarmy.com/flindex.jsp?#?channel=&video=)

... and, young one, be careful of your attitude from here on out.

Iseethelight
09-21-08, 10:55 AM
For craps sake, you ****ed up. Admit it. You screwed the pooch. Not but one thing for you - Click Here!! (http://www.goarmy.com/flindex.jsp?#?channel=&video=)

... and, young one, be careful of your attitude from here on out.

Negative, Sgt. even the Army is going to have a hold time before they can touch him if he has a recent DUI and Misdemeanor theft.

Wyoming
09-21-08, 11:09 AM
Negative, Sgt. even the Army is going to have a hold time before they can touch him if he has a recent DUI and Misdemeanor theft.

Don't negative me, but thanks for the promotion. Do I get retroactive back pay?

The Click Here!! (http://www.goarmy.com/flindex.jsp?#?channel=&video=) bit is my general way to tell someone to pizz off and go somewhere else.

darkgreen0311
09-21-08, 11:47 AM
Your whole story sounds like b.s. I know that every cop or ex-cop on here agrees. You had no business going into the car. Like Zulu said you can't file slander or defamation of character. Your lawyer is going to tell you the same thing. You're just a good guy helping out a citizen.... RIGHT. I think you kind of busted yourself. Because you just said you knew alot about car stereo systems. If i were you i'd keep my mouth shut and if there is a video....You're screwed!!! Better tell your recruiter to get ready for another waiver.

:marine:SEMPER FI 4 LIFE!!!!

fjmas1976
09-21-08, 11:55 AM
Your whole story sounds like b.s. I know that every cop or ex-cop on here agrees. You had no business going into the car. Like Zulu said you can't file slander or defamation of character. Your lawyer is going to tell you the same thing. You're just a good guy helping out a citizen.... RIGHT. I think you kind of busted yourself. Because you just said you knew alot about car stereo systems. If i were you i'd keep my mouth shut and if there is a video....You're screwed!!! Better tell your recruiter to get ready for another waiver.

:marine:SEMPER FI 4 LIFE!!!!

<TABLE class=fieldset cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Nicely said....my thoughts exactly.:usmc:

amarine0311
09-21-08, 12:58 PM
I think the guy is sh*t ass stupid. Most likely guilty. Freakin whiner needs to go some where else.

darkgreen0311
09-21-08, 01:47 PM
I can all most guarantee you'll get jail time. Because you got probation for the DUI conviction and if you're convicted of this new crime.....Jail time.

:marine:SEMPER FI 4 LIFE!!!

thewookie
09-21-08, 02:11 PM
You're going to the can, man. *sound of the prison door slamming shut*

Say hello to bubba and next time stay out of things that do not belong to you.

The Corps has no time for those with questionable integrity.

Amazing to me the nerve of people....

Phantom Blooper
09-21-08, 02:48 PM
You're going to the can, man. *sound of the prison door slamming shut*

BAD BOYS

Bad boys
Whatcha want, watcha want
Whatcha gonna do
When sheriff John Brown come for you
Tell me
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna dooo
Yeaheah
CHORUS:
Bad boys, bad boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you
Bad boys, bad boys
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you
When you were eight
And you had bad traits
You go to school
And learn the golden rule
So why are you
Acting like a bloody fool
If you get hot
You must get cool
CHORUS
You chuck it on that one
You chuck it on this one
You chuck it on your mother and
You chuck it on your father
You chuck it on your brother and
You chuck it on your sister
You chuck it on that one and
You chuck it on me
(CHORUS x2)
Nobody naw give you no break
Police naw give you no break
Not a soldier mona give you no break
Not even you idren naw give you no break
Hehe
(CHORUS x2)
Why did you have to act so mean
Don't you know you're human being
Born of a mother with the love of a father
Reflections come and reflections go
I know sometimes you want to let go
Hey hey hey
I know sometimes you want to let go
Bad boys, bad boys
A whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you
(You're too bad, you're too rude)
(You're too bad, you're too rude)
Bad boys, bad boys
A whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you
You chuck it on that one
You chuck it on this one
You chuck it on your mother and
You chuck it on your father
You chuck it on your brother and
You chuck it on your sister
You chuck it on that one and
You chuck it on me

Achped
09-21-08, 02:55 PM
If it smells like a POS thief, and looks like a POS thief, and acts like a POS thief...

Its probably just an innocent guy who's just trying to roll up the windows!!! lololol

I hope this guy gets the death penalty, not for robbery, but for stupidity!

Jensen139
09-21-08, 03:46 PM
I'm sorry but none of you know me. I came here looking for advice. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I am not a thief. I have good morals and character. People say that I am screwed if there is a video but actually I would not be because I didn't take anything out of the vehicle.

This is exactly what is wrong with our society. I'm getting punished for trying to help someone out. Just earlier that week I had been robbed of $50 so I was helping a stranger out.

I have no previous criminal record. Nothing came up when my recruiter and I went to the cop shop. I am a good man with a good family. I will tell my recruiter about it. You guys should really be more helpful instead of making assumptions. I told you all the facts and the truth. I came here looking for help so I don't know why lying would help me?

Thanks I will keep what happens posted for those that have tried to help me.

Sincere Thanks,

EJ

AaronJM1984
09-21-08, 03:54 PM
I'm not a Marine nor a Police Officer, but I do have some law classes under my belt. Just opening up the car door is the same as breaking the window to get into the car according to the law. So you entered a strangers house without their consent, that would be burgulary whether you broke in or the door was unlocked. Also the fact that you have a recent DUI kind of ruins your reputation. If I were you, I'd try and keep my nose clean, and just do whatever the court tells you, then think about joining the Marines.

thewookie
09-21-08, 03:59 PM
This is exactly what is wrong with our society.

The problem is you had no right to go in that car. ZERO. They left some bait and you took it.

The problem in society is a failure to accept or take responsibility for doing something stupid or wrong.

It's about accountabilty, junior, and not BS excuses.

I'm sure there is a good reason (excuse) for the DUI to.

You create your own luck, and karma is a biotch.

Hendrix
09-21-08, 04:10 PM
The problem is you had no right to go in that car. ZERO. They left some bait and you took it.

The problem in society is a failure to accept or take responsibility for doing something stupid or wrong.

It's about accountabilty, junior, and not BS excuses.

I'm sure there is a good reason (excuse) for the DUI to.

You create your own luck, and karma is a biotch.

Exactly. If someone sees you doing it, it's breaking and entering. On a side note, some are saying to be all you can be. My cousin got a DUI, and six months later is at Army Basic Training

Jensen139
09-21-08, 04:45 PM
Thank you. I am totally willing to accept whatever happens without *****ing. It has nothing to do with me taking responsibility. I am a responsible man. I didn't know the law. I mean I always thought that breaking an entering meant that you had to actually "break" in. The whole situation sucks and obviously we all know about hindsight.

Thank you

lagrand
09-21-08, 04:47 PM
No, you're being punished for going into someone else's car.

And you spelled subpoenaed wrong.

Quinbo
09-21-08, 04:55 PM
Ok so this morning I was awoken by a city police officer. He had a misdemeanor citation to serve me. Here is what happened.

There has been some thefts at my gym recently. I guess cars in the parking lot. While into my way in yesterday I notice an old beater car with its windows down and the doors are unlocked! Now when I say its a beater I mean its like a 1985 honda or some ****. WELL the officer tells me that there is video of me stealing the ****ing faceplate out of the car. Which is 100% percent false. Yes i admitted to being in the car but no way no how did I steal anything out of that pos car. I know that either A. the owner of the gym had an employee park there pos there and are framing me for stealing the faceplate, or B the lady that is listed as a witness is retarded and assumed that I might as well stole the faceplate bc I entered the car. Now there is no way on gods earth that I would steal a f'in face plate of a stereo deck. I remember distinctly it not being there when I entered the vehicle. I know much about the car audio business and now that it has no value. Plus this mexican pos car was more of a pos inside than it appeared from the outside! (I have a phoenix gold xs amp and phoenix gold 15in xmax carbon fiber sub in an spl box in my grand cherokee).

So monday I am going to my family attorney. Can I file a lawsuit against them for slander etc? I swear to god that I didnt take that f'in face plate. Can I get in trouble for simply opening a car door thats unlocked and trying to put up the windows?

I went by the gym today to see if that car was there and I will check everyday until I see it. At that time when I see that pos car I am hoping that the face plate for there pos cd player is left on it. And I can snap a picture on my phone.
1. Will my phone (Iphone) record the date somehow of when the picture was taken?
2. Should I only show this picture to my attorney?
3. Should I even pay for an attorney if I can get this picture? Im assuming that they won't always take off there face plate or that it wasn't stolen by someone else.
4. The officer told me that the video had been sipenoed? How can this help my case? Can I ask for more of the tape. Ie Prior to me entering the car to see if someone else did?

This whole scenerio is only made worse by the fact that I have been trying to enlist in the United States Marines for the last couple months. WHAT ELSE COULD GET IN MY WAY. I already stupidly got a DUI labor day weekend that is holding me up because I have to clear that up first. (I refused to take a breath test but asked for a blood or uninalysis at the station).

Thank you for your help. I posted this in the poolee forum because I have been working with sgt Bell (works out of Baraboo, WI) for atleast a month now. I will ofcourse talk to him about this on monday if not sooner. I have never been in trouble until now Im trying to join the Marines.

Thank you sir

Eric Jensen

There you go, you have found the answer. Go back to the gym and when you see the car put the face plate back and take a picture of it with your phone. Hope you don't get videod doing that too. ;)

thewookie
09-21-08, 05:03 PM
Thank you. I am totally willing to accept whatever happens without *****ing. It has nothing to do with me taking responsibility. I am a responsible man. I didn't know the law. I mean I always thought that breaking an entering meant that you had to actually "break" in. The whole situation sucks and obviously we all know about hindsight.

Thank you

There you go - see that wasn't too hard.

It's the first step, admitting you focked up but without any of the excuses that little kids use. No half decent Policeman, DA or Judge wants to hear BS excuses.

And, I'm no lawyer but I know the law of the land - and that means that you don't touch another mans belongings, or go into another man's home, car, or land without prior approval.

10-1 they set that car up as bait, and whether your intention was to take something or not you still displayed poor judgement, especially considering the fact that you KNEW there was a criminal on the loose. Let that be a lesson.

Accept that you f-ed up but don't let it define you -- you may have had good intentions but you displayed poor judgement.

It is what it is.

You can't take it back, but you need to know that integrity is very important to Marines. There is no substitute for it. How can we expect you to deal with classified material and/ or millions of dollars of equipment and weapons if you can't resist the urge to clip something?

We have a reputation to uphold, and dirt-bag thief's in the ranks always make the front page when they get caught and tarnish it.

SlingerDun
09-21-08, 05:30 PM
I used to ride with a MAD_ miniature attack dog_ and leave her on duty in the pickup cab when i stopped at the café or cantina. Didn't even realize until now that she had more at stake than i by guarding those windows so she wouldn't get suffocated by a rolling Samaritan. Thanks Jens....

--->Dave

HurricaneRJ
09-21-08, 05:32 PM
Hey, I'll come vist you in jail, and put some money on your books. Maybe help pay-off big bubba. He my cousin ya know?

Wyoming
09-21-08, 06:04 PM
Hey, I'll come vist you in jail, and put some money on your books. Maybe help pay-off big bubba. He my cousin ya know?

RJ, you are baaaaaaaaaaaad!!;)

mskassie
09-21-08, 06:31 PM

luck has absolutely NOTHING to do with it...STUPIDITY is what you have...were you 'unlucky' because you made the choice to drive drunk risking everyone's lives and got caught? were you 'unlucky' because you got busted on video breaking and entering? I'd say you were very lucky that you are even still alive given that first act of selfish stupidity. You use the excuse 'I didn't know the law' as your 'reason' for commiting a B&E...did you not know you were breaking the law driving drunk? You obviously are NOT taking responsibility for SH!T...you're trying to play your little games and get away with bs thinking you are above every one else, so the rules/laws don't apply to you.

please explain too, how is it you are such a responsible 'man' when you have been to three colleges already and list your occupation as a 'bum'?

you would never make through boot, even if you could quit breaking the law long enough to get the waivers....and I sure as hell wouldn't want you on the front lines with MY Marine, someone like you in the field would be leaving the other hanging out like dog balls....

now, go to jail where you belong...maybe you'll learn something there

Old Marine
09-21-08, 08:00 PM
You came to the wrong board looking for advise.

The Army is waiting for you. Go to their board.

If you are infact a thief, sooner or later you will be caught and we Marines would just as soon you get caught in the Army.

SGT7477
09-21-08, 08:12 PM
Go army we Marines have been fixing their mistakes since 1775,lmfao.

ecfree
09-21-08, 08:39 PM
HEY BOY,YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE PUT YOUR FAT ASS IN THAT CAR....NOW YOUR FAT ASS IS GOING TO THE BRIG...:banana:

Jensen139
09-21-08, 08:53 PM
Woah. Slow down. You don't know why I've been to 3 colleges. I have good grades and just because I decided to move around doesn't diminish my college career. I listed &quot;BUM&quot; as a freaking joke. I...

Achped
09-21-08, 09:45 PM
What a joke.

Iseethelight
09-21-08, 09:53 PM
Highspeed, they WILL suspend your license for refusing the breathalyzer and they only have to allow you the urinalysis/serology if you fail the breathalyzer in most states.
If you weren't intoxicated a breathalyzer would have indicated that and all would have been well. The only reason to ever refuse a breathalyzer is if you are intoxicated (refusal is a lessor violation than DUI) You have not been forthcoming and you have shown a serious lack of integrity. As the Marines have indicated, they do not want you, and I shall speak for my former branch (Army) in saying even if you get in, life will not be easy.

Jensen139
09-21-08, 09:56 PM
Do not pass on information that is incorrect. I would think someone that is from the Army should know this. A refusal charge carries harsher penalties than a DUI.

Jensen139
09-21-08, 10:07 PM
Moderators please close/lock/delete this thread. It seems to be only adding useless information to your board. I think I've gotten everything that I needed/had coming to me from this thread. I hope to prove all of you wrong in the future. I am a person of good morals and work ethic, but obviously a slip in judgement. I did not intend to harm this person nor take anything from the vehicle. If only some of you would get passed your preconceived opinions of me and actually think about how it would, in frank terms suck to be me. I made a stupid "mistake" by trying to help someone. Trust me in the future I will be more concerned with only myself.

Iseethelight. "I am not looking for an easy road", if I wanted that I would aspire to be in the Army.

Iseethelight
09-21-08, 10:16 PM
Jensen, the actual act of refusal usually carries a maximum penalty of suspension of driving privileges in most states and gives the DA solid ground to prosecute for DUI (why refuse if you aren't guilty?), it is only when you refuse and are later found guilty of DUI that it opens the possibility of enhanced penalties. At least that's how it worked in GA when I worked as and investigator for a firm.

mskassie
09-21-08, 10:17 PM
You gave implied consent to submit to ANY test when getting your drivers license...just because you got caught, you want to change the rules? That kind of thinking will get Marines killed in combat...if you can't see the connection, that's yet another reason for you go play GI Joe with the Army and stay away from the real warriors.

The only valid legal reason in the State of Wisconsin for a refusal is if the person is physically unable to submit to the test due to a physical disability or disease unrelated to the use of alcohol, controlled substances, controlled substance analogs or other drugs.

what excuse are you using??? every one of the reasons that gives you a valid legal reason to refuse will keep you out of the Corps.....and I for one am glad...

Patriot34
09-22-08, 09:28 AM
Yes i admitted to being in the car

WHAT! IF IT ISN'T YOURS DON'T TOUCH IT!

0231Marine
09-22-08, 09:41 AM
You gave implied consent to submit to ANY test when getting your drivers license...just because you got caught, you want to change the rules? That kind of thinking will get Marines killed in combat...if you can't see the connection, that's yet another reason for you go play GI Joe with the Army and stay away from the real warriors.

what excuse are you using??? every one of the reasons that gives you a valid legal reason to refuse will keep you out of the Corps.....and I for one am glad...

Have any of you been in his situation before? Ever been stopped for a suspected DUI and told to give a breathalyzer? If not, then get off the guys back! If you've never been in a situation like that, never had any type of education regarding law and are scared because you've got a cop telling you he thinks you're drunk, then you'd probably panic and maybe refuse the test too. Who are you all to judge someone that hasn't been convicted of anything yet? Innocent until proven guilty right?

Regarding the B&E, maybe it was a dumb thing to do, even if he was playing good samaritan. From what I've read, he's been fothcoming with everything and was simply looking for advice. Every one of you jumped the gun and want to label him as a felon. So much for helping those that need the help on here huh? I've got an idea! Let's just write everyone off who has ever made a mistake in life. Send them all to the Army because the Marine Corps has no room for people that don't walk on water! Shame on all of you!

Finally mskassie, what the heck have you done in life that gives you the right to talk down to this guy? Who cares if he's attended 3 different colleges or 30. Are you his guidance counselor? Who cares if he says he's a bum. Are you running the homeless shelter near him? Actually, what is your very important occupation besides the very obvious one of online verbal bashing? Have you served and defended the freedom of citizens of this country? No? Then how about you bite that tongue of yours instead of running your suck!

yellowwing
09-22-08, 10:09 AM
Foreth coming on his mistakes is Noble but not really impressive. Remember how unforgiving The Corps is. Team First, silly ass personal problems will be circular filed.

temarti
09-22-08, 11:33 AM
My first advice would be to stop listening to Break Room Lawyers, secondly have you questioned whether or not they reviewed all the stored video. I would think they have and if you are the only one...

mskassie
09-22-08, 05:22 PM
Finally mskassie, what the heck have you done in life that gives you the right to talk down to this guy? Who cares if he's attended 3 different colleges or 30. Are you his guidance counselor? Who cares if he says he's a bum. Are you running the homeless shelter near him? Actually, what is your very important occupation besides the very obvious one of online verbal bashing? Have you served and defended the freedom of citizens of this country? No? Then how about you bite that tongue of yours instead of running your suck!

Cpl, I would be glad to address your 'questions.' Talking down, no. Requiring responsibility, yes. Excuses for each act does not get you far in taking responsibility. Have I served in uniform, unfortunately not, was scheduled to, however was paralyzed shortly after as a teenager and therefore ineligible to enlist. Have I served in any other way, absolutely and I continue to. I have been with my Marine [who has dedicated his life to defend this country and our freedoms] for nearly 25 years now, who has been deployed to multiple combat operations in special forces capacity [though now it is called MARSOC], he has been engaging the enemy longer than you have been breathing, so he has given me the right to speak my mind, whether you like it or not. I help run a multi-million dollar non-profit organization who's sole purpose is military support, providing flights for family members of our wounded and fallen, proving homes for homeless veterans, sending care packages and letters of support to our deployed Heroes, paying bills of those Marines and soldiers who have got 'in a bind'... I work over 10 hours daily [volunteer mind you] with the Wounded Warrior Batallion to help these Marines who have been wounded in combat adjust to 'life' in a new way, to keep them alive and productive, was given the title of honorary Marine GySgt by ACMC, if you'd like to take up your attitude with him...so yes son, I serve every damn day to make sure every Marine who has defended my freedoms has any and all support they need and to make sure some snot nose kid thinking they are all that [not this person specifically] does not damage the Corps and the lives of those that I care about. Do realize; however, I don't think my 'occupation' is any better than anyone elses as each and every one is important in making this country what it is, you asked a direct question, which I provided a direct answer to. I have seen too many Marines lives shattered and would be glad to take you to meet a few as well, you might find it enlightening and give you a more realistic view of things. And just for clarification, yes, I do have a law degree and one in clinical/counseling psychology, so don't let your alligator mouth bite off more than your hummingbird ass can cover.

mskassie
09-22-08, 05:35 PM
I did try to edit, albeit, unsuccessfully, to add that not for a second do I think anything that I do here in the comfort of my own home even comes close to comparing into the service to that of a Marine who deploys into hostile environments, leaving loved ones behind, in defense of my freedoms and for everyone that can't/won't. That is something I will never have the opportunity to do, but will remain forever grateful to those Marines who have made such sacrifices for me. With my greatest respect to each of you!

CplKJSpevak
09-22-08, 05:51 PM
There has been some thefts at my gym recently. I guess cars in the parking lot. Yes i admitted to being in the car but no way no how did I steal anything out of that pos car.:confused:when I entered the vehicle. I've never heard of someone going into a strangers car, to put the Freakin' windows up!
Can I file a lawsuit against them for slander etc?:D That's too Funny!

At that time when I see that pos car I am hoping that the face plate for there pos cd player is left on it. And I can snap a picture on my phone. Guy, Don't go Near the Car!

This whole scenerio is only made worse by the fact that I have been trying to enlist in the United States Marines for the last couple months. WHAT ELSE COULD GET IN MY WAY.Your own stupidazz decisions, That's what! I already stupidly got a DUI labor day weekend that is holding me up because I have to clear that up first. (I refused to take a breath test but asked for a blood or uninalysis at the station).

I have never been in trouble until now .....Well, DUI's are pretty serious!
I must have the worst luck. Worst Luck, Are you Freakin' Serious??...

Thank you sir

Eric Jensen

Eric, Anything you do, Anything....from now until you go in the Corps. Please think first. The Cops are going to be watching you now!

Wyoming
09-22-08, 06:47 PM
Cpl, I would be glad to address your 'questions.' Talking down, no. Requiring responsibility, yes. Excuses for each act does not get you far in taking responsibility. Have I served in uniform, unfortunately not, was scheduled to, however was paralyzed shortly after as a teenager and therefore ineligible to enlist. Have I served in any other way, absolutely and I continue to. I have been with my Marine [who has dedicated his life to defend this country and our freedoms] for nearly 25 years now, who has been deployed to multiple combat operations in special forces capacity [though now it is called MARSOC], he has been engaging the enemy longer than you have been breathing, so he has given me the right to speak my mind, whether you like it or not. I help run a multi-million dollar non-profit organization who's sole purpose is military support, providing flights for family members of our wounded and fallen, proving homes for homeless veterans, sending care packages and letters of support to our deployed Heroes, paying bills of those Marines and soldiers who have got 'in a bind'... I work over 10 hours daily [volunteer mind you] with the Wounded Warrior Batallion to help these Marines who have been wounded in combat adjust to 'life' in a new way, to keep them alive and productive, was given the title of honorary Marine GySgt by ACMC, if you'd like to take up your attitude with him...so yes son, I serve every damn day to make sure every Marine who has defended my freedoms has any and all support they need and to make sure some snot nose kid thinking they are all that [not this person specifically] does not damage the Corps and the lives of those that I care about. Do realize; however, I don't think my 'occupation' is any better than anyone elses as each and every one is important in making this country what it is, you asked a direct question, which I provided a direct answer to. I have seen too many Marines lives shattered and would be glad to take you to meet a few as well, you might find it enlightening and give you a more realistic view of things. And just for clarification, yes, I do have a law degree and one in clinical/counseling psychology, so don't let your alligator mouth bite off more than your hummingbird ass can cover.

0231MARINE, you stepped on your crank on this one.

Some of us read profiles. Some of us converse with and understand where folks are coming from. Some of us think a bit before spouting off.

As twas writ, your alligator mouth, bit off more than your hummingbird ass can cover.

Aplogizes ARE in order!!!!

davblay
09-22-08, 08:49 PM
:thumbup: THANKS BIGAL! Semper Fi,

Dave

darkgreen0311
09-22-08, 09:08 PM
Jensen who do you thinking you're kidding. Ok you refused to take the breath test on scene. You still had to take a chemical test that was given in the station. If you refuse to take that, the...

sparkie
09-22-08, 09:19 PM
OK,,,,, I read the whole Damm thing,,,,,,,, Go Away. Dumbazz.

bootlace15
09-23-08, 12:51 AM
hey do do boy,you need a brain scan to see if you really have one...........You know breaking and entering is against the law,except when your drunk and can't remember what your doing. Your lucky you did'nt get shot. I say move on and think about another job besides the Corp....................

Tooks
09-23-08, 09:08 AM
I love it. I've been away from the site for quite a while... And I come back and look at the forums, and the first post I happen to open is this kid... You need to stay out of and away from the Corps. You are not worthy. Even if you are innocent, you are completely stupid. I do not believe you are innocent in any way, and I think that it was a stupid move to come on here and talk about this. But I guess stupid people will forever be doing stupid things...

thedrifter
09-23-08, 09:13 AM
I love it. I've been away from the site for quite a while... And I come back and look at the forums, and the first post I happen to open is this kid... You need to stay out of and away from the Corps. You are not worthy. Even if you are innocent, you are completely stupid. I do not believe you are innocent in any way, and I think that it was a stupid move to come on here and talk about this. But I guess stupid people will forever be doing stupid things...

and with that said and fully agree this subject is closed

Ellie