PDA

View Full Version : Got turned down by girls because in Military/ Stupid Liberals

RememberMorriso
09-18-08, 04:53 AM
So tonight was my friends 22nd birthday, he is a civilian. I went out with him to a really good bar with a huge dance floor (lots of Marines there). Well we were dancing with two girls and they were really liking us. Anyways so we walk out side and we are going home with them in tow. Well I saw one of my friends who blurts out that I am leaving the unit and going to Iraq soon (trying to pull that trick for me, no need too but thanks for the thought). Both the girls stare in shock at me...? We were at a "Marine" bar. My girl was ****ed off. It turns out that these girls are french canadian and play soccer for the local university. Anyways she starts *****ing at me telling me that we shouldn't be there and how much damage we have done to the Iraqi people. Well I'm trying to be nice, because I want to get my dick wet; I am a Marine after all. I start getting ****ed, she has no clue, I don't even think that she could find Iraq on a map. I give good arguments about why we are there and all my past experiences, about building a school and hospital about helping the Sheiks control their neighborhoods etc as civilian as I can sound. So I give her another topic, Afghanistan. I say well what about Afghanistan? They did murder over 3,000 citizens and cause Billions upon billions of dollars in damage. Should we be there? She basically grabs her friend who is also a dumb ***** and they leave.... OMFG. No respect. This happened earlier last week in a bar as well, this girl who looked strangely like Palin went all Obama hippie on my ass. I don't start fights with girls lol, I am nice to them so I can poke them. I don't brag about being a Marine, they sometimes piece it together or they just don't.

/rant

SFi

Cpl G

Marine84
09-18-08, 07:34 AM
Lol!

MotherGoose
09-18-08, 07:39 AM
Forget those stupid *******. They were getting ready to go home and let you guys pound their brains out and then...POOF! they suddenly develop ethics and morals???????? Your hand has a higher IQ than them, and it'll surely treat you better! I can't stand clueless chicks.
:marine:

Old Marine
09-18-08, 07:56 AM
Do you reallything this board gives a shi about your sex life?

Wyoming
09-18-08, 09:02 AM
Do you reallything this board gives a shi about your sex life?

Classic!!

oldtop
09-18-08, 09:38 AM
Reminds me of Mardi Gras 1968...I had just returned from the Nam and was going to my first Mardi Gras parade in two years, still trying to get used to the culture shock.. one week earlier I had been in the bush near the DMZ...as I was approaching the barracaded area where the parade would make it's U turn on Canal Street, I noticed this good looking little blonde, blue eyes, body to kill for.. you know the drill...sitting on one of the barracades. As I neared her, she looked at me and asked if I was in the military. Whgen I said yes, she asked if I had been to Vietnam, and I said I just got home from there. The little B**** then said you BABYKILLER!! HOW MANY WOMEN AND BABIES DID YOU MURDER YOU ANIMAL!!!....I got up in her face and in my best DI voice said ....I don't know..I didn't keep count... BUT... I ATE EVERYTHING I KILLED... The B**** fell off the barricade backwards on her head. So much for Mardi Gras... I went the F*** home. Haven't been to a Mardi Gras Parade in New Orleans since.

thewookie
09-18-08, 09:43 AM
Forget those stupid *******. They were getting ready to go home and let you guys pound their brains out and then...POOF! :marine:

Nice.

Enigmatic
09-18-08, 09:53 AM
go home and let you guys pound their brains out

No worries. For every girl who will despise you for being a Marine there will be 20 of 'em who will be willing to do the above because of it.

OB MSG
09-18-08, 09:57 AM
Amen to that!

When I was in Biloxi, MS at 2871 school, we had Marines complaining that they couldn't find dates to the Ball. (We were on an Air Force base, how hard could it have been?) Our Gunny's response was for them to get into their Blues and stand on the corner with a sign that read "Free Dinner and Dancing." He said, "I don't care how ugly you are, women love Marines! Good Luck!"

AL49BGN
09-18-08, 09:59 AM
Just tell those pieces of sh** to get the F**k out of your country!Then go pick up some real women

DevsDad
09-18-08, 05:01 PM
The little B**** then said you BABYKILLER!! HOW MANY WOMEN AND BABIES DID YOU MURDER YOU ANIMAL!!!....I got up in her face and in my best DI voice said ....I don't know..I didn't keep count... BUT... I ATE EVERYTHING I KILLED... The B**** fell off the barricade backwards on her head.

I passed along a little didy to my son because he told me he had been called a baby killer. I told him to say "No Mam, we dont kill babies, the Army does that. We just eat them!"

:D

RememberMorriso
09-18-08, 09:38 PM
It's a shame the hot ones have to be so dumb. They were definitely the best looking girls there, and they loved the fact that I'm from Montana.

Kill Babies!!!

nptwildcat
09-19-08, 09:16 AM
MotherGoose you put me on the floor with your reply. That was priceless!

E5NAMKROW
09-19-08, 03:47 PM
Well just like the female asking if she is to pretty for the Marine Corps, heres some attention. You were starving for it now you got it. Marine or not you should have more decency toward women then you do. Yeah they are some liberal minded individuals...but you are just as wrong when referring to the situation like you did. You want them to respect you as a Marine, let alone a man, start not using the "i was just trying to get my dick wet" trust me. you'll learn. Theres your attention you so desperately needed. Go tell your buddies your immature sex stories.

JetPilotB767
10-05-08, 10:59 PM
Take it from an older MAN and MARINE here. When you treat a woman with respect and thoughtfulness it Does not matter what your political leanings or hers for that matter, she will love you and not give a damn what you do for a living. Just like there are standards for conduct becoming a marine there are also standards for conduct becoming a Man and a gentleman is the best way to be. The comments you made here and the way you described the incident I find it far fetched and doubt it even took place. I have been around marines for the past 29 years and one thing I know for a fact the stories are great and embellishment is limitless. As the song says TALK IS CHEAP WHEN THE STORY IS GOOD. Square yourself away and be a gentleman always, one day you will have children possibly daughters and I am sure you will not appreciate ANY man regardless what he does for the country to use you daughter to get his member wet.

I am a gentleman by proclaimation but I am a gentleman by choice always. Call me old fashioned, but decency is always a great quality.

Semper Fi

Calvin09
10-05-08, 11:27 PM
I myself felt like I was starting to become one of those anti-war liberals who believes that our servicemen are the bad guys. LOL. But, common sense, logic, and reason helped me realize that it was all bulls**t. LOL.

YutYut
10-06-08, 08:09 AM
Right, because all of the "women" out there are oh so decent and respectable ALL of the time. Give me a break. I agree that treating a woman with respect and decency is the right thing to do. But all of that goes out of the window when all they're looking for is to get laid, too. E5NAMKROW and JetPilot: Your advice and words of wisdom are certainly good words to live by. But let's not forget, women have hormones too. If both RememberMorriso and the girl were looking to start a relationship, the whole story might have played out quite differently.

TJR1070
10-06-08, 08:48 AM
Gentlemen, might I remind you it takes two to tango. Respect goes both ways and when you don't give respect you don't get respect. Also when you don't respect yourself it shows to the outside, especially late at night in bars!!

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
10-06-08, 12:19 PM
Tjr1070. I Completely Agree With You On That. Myself I Treat People The Way I Want To Be Treated And I Teach My Little Girls That Also. I Give People The Same Respect I Want In Return And If They Can't Give Me The Kinda Of Respect I Give Them Then The Way I Look At It Is F*ck Them..the Way I Look At It Is I Don't Have Time For Stupid Ass People That Don't Know The Meaning Of Respect. I Would Rather Stick A Kbar In There F*cking Throat Then To Even Mess With Them....sorry One Of Those Days....

Hercules1944
10-07-08, 05:12 AM
Ah, Dress Blues. AKA: Women Magnets. Secret is, you gotta at least buy them a drink ot two before you ask them if they want to f***. Get some functioning brain cells between the ears.

jetdawgg
10-07-08, 07:57 AM
RemM, next time you go to the bar, look for a group of women (3-5) and pick them all up. Call them all out to you. You may want to leave the ugly one out though, I would

Use the rap that they will miss out on something if they don't have you. They will like your bravado and think you are the hottest guy in the bar:usmc::beer:

Hercules1944
10-07-08, 08:09 AM
A good line I always used. Do you just sit around and look pretty all night, or do you dance? Worked for me. Just thought I would edjucmacate you young tadpoles.

TJR1070
10-08-08, 08:00 AM
Sgt Addy: I hear you Brother, with the state of the economy and politics lately I feel like sticking a K-Bar into alot of peoples throats!!

sdk87to91
10-10-08, 10:20 AM
The ones most likely to go home after a short intro at a bar , are also the ones most likely to be liberal bithces who wont appreciate military service.

cw2533
10-10-08, 01:29 PM
Sorry about your mardi gras experience OldTop. When I returned home in 67 from Nam I was treated with respect never had to buy a drink at a bar when they found out I was a Marine and surely didn't have any trouble with women.. Southern women always loved military men. The one you ran across was probably a tourist from Calif.

bootlace15
10-10-08, 01:40 PM
well,well sounds like you really did get fucckked. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

bootlace15 out

CHOPPER7199
10-10-08, 01:52 PM
I Stand By Pilot. Times Do Change, But Respect, Morals And Manners Was In And Still Is In My House Hold. Raised 3 Gals And A Son. Yes Them Gals Were Told By Dear Old Dad, Early About The Life Cycles And Chit. My Pic. Was On The Fireplace Of My Boot Pic. Ha Ha, The Gals Had To Bring The Date Home For Me To See First Hand, Naturaly Then Would See The Pic And Get A Hint,if Not By My Pic. My Look At Them Did The Trick. Now I Got Seven Grand Kids And The Gals Are Still Married To The Same One. You Can Figure How There Husbands Behaved. Ha Ha

FistFu68
10-10-08, 03:09 PM
:evilgrin: THAT'S WHY I CLOSE MY HATCH,WHILE I'M POPPIN THOSE NAPPY HEADED HO'S I PICK UP AT THE LOCAL WATERING HOLE.MY DAUGHTERS ARE VERY JEALIOUS AND POSSESSIVE.PLUS IT SEEMS AS THOUGH,WHEN THEY SEE ME WEARING MY OLD CAMMIE COVER;THEY COME RUNNING.WHY,CAUSE THE ECONOMY;PLUS THEY THINK THIS BIGG.DICK OLD FART IS A SUGAR DADDY! AFTER I POP 'EM I SEND THEIR AZZ 2THA' BUS STOP WITH A BUS TICKET.CHICKS ARE LIKE THE BUS,ANOTHER WILL BE BY IN 5MIN'S.24/7-365 A YR.SEMPERS LOVER BOY'S(LMFAO):D :iwo:

2ndCEBSupply
10-10-08, 03:29 PM
:evilgrin: THAT'S WHY I CLOSE MY HATCH,WHILE I'M POPPIN THOSE NAPPY HEADED HO'S I PICK UP AT THE LOCAL WATERING HOLE.MY DAUGHTERS ARE VERY JEALIOUS AND POSSESSIVE.PLUS IT SEEMS AS THOUGH,WHEN THEY SEE ME WEARING MY OLD CAMMIE COVER;THEY COME RUNNING.WHY,CAUSE THE ECONOMY;PLUS THEY THINK THIS BIGG.DICK OLD FART IS A SUGAR DADDY! AFTER I POP 'EM I SEND THEIR AZZ 2THA' BUS STOP WITH A BUS TICKET.CHICKS ARE LIKE THE BUS,ANOTHER WILL BE BY IN 5MIN'S.24/7-365 A YR.SEMPERS LOVER BOY'S(LMFAO):D :iwo:

LOL

I wish me and you were drinking buddies!!!

If your old ass comes to Dallas im gonna hook you up!

Hercules1944
10-10-08, 03:40 PM
:evilgrin: I had to laugh at this one. Raised three daughters. Had the pattern, just could not get a handle on it. In retrospect, I probably scared the hell out of them young lads. They had to come in and meet the dad before they took my daughters out. That was the rule. Funny, when I said have them home by midnight (on weekends) and the only excuse would be if you were both in the emergency ward at the hospital, how they would show up at about 2345. :flag:

FistFu68
10-10-08, 09:40 PM
:evilgrin: THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN CPL. SIC ME ON EM'ALWAYS WANTED TOO DOOO DALLAZZ LIKE DEBBIE DID(LOL).I USED 2LIVE BY LOVE FIELD,ON UNIVERSITY MANY MOONS AGO.S/F JODY IS BACK :D :iwo:

avenger08
10-14-08, 11:31 PM
dont worry about it bro, i love how some girls think that they know everything about us and what we do. especially in iraq and afghanistan. i had a girl turn me down saying that she didnt want to be with a person who eats breathes and sleeps war. so i told her that i was in the airwing and she said "so ****ing what, it doesnt matter marines and other military members because we are heartless mother****ers." so in my opinion, go to cali because all of the women up there love marines no matter what.