PDA

View Full Version : The Medusa File

Roberto T. Cast
05-22-03, 11:09 AM
The "Medusa File" is a documentary of Governments (including our own) gone amok! It's easy enough to picture the governments of our enemies experimenting on our POWs (well documented in this blockbuster), but how about our own government conducting experiments on American GIs and civilians, some of whom were not even volunteers? How about the mind control experiments (MK/ULTRA) that grew out of an effort to understand the Communist Chinese brainwashing activities in Korea? We are still living with LSD and PCP... both concocted by the CIA in an effort to create the perfect warrior! Efforts in genetic engineering grew out of some of these efforts, and the fine art of the lobotomy was taken to new heights? Why would we have knowingly left 30,000 of our own POWs in the hands of the communists as an aftermath of three wars (yes we left some of our people in the hands of the Russians after WWII and they were supposedly our friends at that time!)? Would you like to know what happened to Pan Am flt. 103 and TWA flt. 800? Read on... What prompted the Oklahoma Bombing, and who was really responsible (if you guessed the Militias and Timothy McVeigh, guess again!)? Read the story of the Oklahoma Bombing by one of the officers assigned to the investigation... and wonder! See if you can figure out why the cover-up and by who... If you subscribe to the "accidental theory" of history, be prepared to be shaken to the bottom of your shoes! Craig's usual publishers absolutely refused to put this one on the presses... Inferred retaliation (to the publishing companies) by undisclosed sources was hinted at, but some of the more sympathetic individuals felt that the information was so important that it must be published... but that it would have to be done by someone else. Hence we now have "Consolidated Press International"... and America still survives, the rest is literally up to you!
==============================================

Has anybody out there heard or read this book? If you have let me know. It sound very interesting.

:yes: :no:

firstsgtmike
05-22-03, 03:44 PM
Roberto,

I just did a quick Copernic search.

The book can be found at Amazon.com.

My search also turned up several "interesting" conspiracy sites that I will want to get back to when I have more time.