PDA

View Full Version : i want to be Marine Santa fo X-Mas

RickyV
09-15-08, 07:23 PM
Hi everyone, i needed to know if we get paid after boot camp for the two months of boot training. since ill be home around christmas i wanted to thank my family for being suported of my aspiration to be a Marine so i want to buy them presents. thanks alot guys , im leaving to Parris Island next week wish me luck

BR34
09-15-08, 08:20 PM
Of course you'll get paid while at recruit training.

AWDPirate
09-15-08, 11:53 PM
You're lucky you get to be home for Christmas! Then again I heard they serve lobster while your at recruit training on Christmas day as well....hmm

lagrand
09-16-08, 05:04 PM
Ricky, Recruit Training is 3 months, not two.

However long you believe it is, I wish you good luck! Come home a Marine!

2ndLAADBnWRENCH
09-16-08, 07:17 PM
Hi everyone, i needed to know if we get paid after boot camp for the two months of boot training. since ill be home around christmas i wanted to thank my family for being suported of my aspiration to be a Marine so i want to buy them presents. thanks alot guys , im leaving to Parris Island next week wish me luck

Hello, Poolee Ricky V

I did a little intel here.

http://www.marineparents.com/connections/

This a informitive site and should be shared with parents and family...: )

I found that a parris Island ship date 22 September 2008 Monday goes through Recruit Training and graduates 19 December 2008 Friday.

You should aqruire pay and leave while Training at MCRD Parris Island. There should be a one time uniform fee and some incidentals like SGLI etc. You should leave graduation with some pocket change for Leave.

Good Luck and God Speed in these Challenges ahead for the EGA.

Semper Fi

JB STARK USMC-USA RETIRED