PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, Im new

Ingle
09-15-08, 04:12 PM
Hello
I never made a formal introduction thread.

My last Name is Ingle, I guess that is all that matters. I am 24 years old and i ship to boot camp on Nov 17th to SD. Im from Peoria (area) Illinois, i was adopted. My mos is Security Forces. I spend alot of time at the shooting range shooting my .308. With that being said my career goal and dreams is to become a Scout Sniper. Im a Black Belt in TaekwonDo and a blue belt in Jujitsu, I work out daily and i eat healthy. I enjoy long walks on the beach and classical music.. (oh wait wrong forum) As a cliche i play COD4 way to much and i even still play Counter Strike Source. I Have met alot of cool people on here already and look foward to being apart of the family.

If you need anything or want to chat thats cool.

josephd
09-15-08, 04:15 PM
welcome, its nce to see another poolee that is older and around my age

Ingle
09-15-08, 04:20 PM
Im already being called Grandpa at the poolie Functions

josephd
09-15-08, 04:53 PM
Im already being called Grandpa at the poolie Functions

lol...yeah i am "that old guy", no one knows anyones real names so that is what they call me

sparkie
09-15-08, 05:38 PM
Hello
I never made a formal introduction thread.

My last Name is Ingle, I guess that is all that matters. I am 24 years old and i ship to boot camp on Nov 17th to SD. Im from Peoria (area) Illinois, i was adopted. My mos is Security Forces. I spend alot of time at the shooting range shooting my .308. With that being said my career goal and dreams is to become a Scout Sniper. Im a Black Belt in TaekwonDo and a blue belt in Jujitsu, I work out daily and i eat healthy. I enjoy long walks on the beach and classical music.. (oh wait wrong forum) As a cliche i play COD4 way to much and i even still play Counter Strike Source. I Have met alot of cool people on here already and look foward to being apart of the family.

If you need anything or want to chat thats cool.
LOL......Welcome aboard, son.
P.S. I love shooting my own .308. Enfield.

CalahanD
09-15-08, 06:13 PM
A .270 is the best deer rifle I have got to say.

jrhd97
09-15-08, 06:21 PM
Welcome aboard. Any range time is good, doesn't mater what I'm shooting.

phantasm
09-15-08, 06:36 PM
lol...yeah i am "that old guy", no one knows anyones real names so that is what they call me

lol. 24 and being called grandpa. I'm 27.

mattlw201
09-16-08, 01:48 PM
A .270 is the best deer rifle I have got to say.
.30-06

Mikewebe
09-16-08, 02:11 PM
I know Peoria is a sizable town but should you happen to run across a fairly large man named Terry Ball he can help you out. Oh and if you do slap him for me lol, and welcome to you and the best of luck