PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

SS109
09-15-08, 01:50 PM
Hey everyone.. I've kind of lurked around here for a while, haven't really posted.. Anyways, I attended a poolee chat last night and I liked it a lot.. Useful stuff. So I guess this is my formal introduction here on the forums. Anyways i'm Tom and i'm from Durham, NC.. Shipping to Parris Island Oct 27 2008. Contract right now is CM option, which is Construction/Maintenance. Or 1300 field. I might change it to Airwing though.. Depending on if it's full or not...

Anyways, met some cool people in the chat last night and i'll be back in sunday. See yall around.

Mikewebe
09-15-08, 01:54 PM
Good luck to you

Asnowberger
09-15-08, 01:58 PM
Welcome aboard, too bad you are heading to PI, im shipping the same day to SD!

SS109
09-15-08, 02:03 PM
Yep.. haven't found anyone shipping to PI the same day as me.. Although when i was in MEPS a kid was shipping same day as me with the same contract, which was pretty weird.. (there were only about 4 USMC DEP kids in there, and about 50 army lol)

Mikewebe
09-15-08, 02:08 PM
You will always be outnumbered in MEPS and the other kids from what I remember were a garden variety of dirtbags who only ragged about how the Navy took us places, how Corpsmen patched us up. How the Air Force flew us around. Who cares we are the tip of the spear, and will always be a superior service

MyCorps
09-15-08, 03:40 PM
Welcome Thomas.
You can learn a lt fromm he Marines and Poolees on this site. Good luck in your endeavors.

josephd
09-15-08, 03:43 PM
Welcome aboard, too bad you are heading to PI, im shipping the same day to SD!

word!

amarine0311
09-15-08, 03:49 PM
word!

"Word"?
What the hell? Come on Poolee, you can do better than that...this isn't the Air Force!!!

josephd
09-15-08, 04:02 PM
"Word"?
What the hell? Come on Poolee, you can do better than that...this isn't the Air Force!!!

sorry Sgt.