PDA

View Full Version : Dad beats daughters naked boyfriend

jrhd97
09-14-08, 09:56 AM
Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe <br />
<br />
Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 <br />
DELTONA, Fla. — An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage...

Old Marine
09-14-08, 10:07 AM
I would bet that it was worth the $10,000. He should have put the pipe where the sun don't shine, but first h sould have broke a couple of arms and legs and then broke the kids crank.

iceman7570
09-14-08, 10:17 AM
I think he should have CUTOFF his crank but maybe it's just me............

rb1651
09-14-08, 10:28 AM
The kid got lucky, if you ask me. If it would have been me, there would have been one small hole where the .44 entered, and one large hole where it left!!!! :devious:

SgtThrasher
09-14-08, 10:29 AM
Good for the father.I'll bet his defense will be I found a naked intruder in my daughters bedroom, that I didn't know and was protecting my daughter and home.
He isn't likely to be convicted in Florida.

Marine84
09-14-08, 10:45 AM
:scared: Uh oh...............Achped is in FL on leave!

My Dad chased one of my boyfriends up the street shooting in the air and cussing him for everything he was worth. Old boy even left his car in the driveway to RUN up the road from my Dad! Not because of me but, because my brother said something smart a$$ to this guy and the guy dumped a beer on his head. He sneaked back to the house later when he thought my Dad would be passed out and got his car. Needless to say, I didn't date him again.

Achped
09-14-08, 10:59 AM
Hey everyone.

Yeah my head hurts a bit, but its not as bad as the news story says.

That girl was totally worth it though...

ringoffire
09-14-08, 04:46 PM
I think this kid is lucky he's not dead....I also don't think the aggravated assualt charge will stick.

Marine84
09-14-08, 06:34 PM
Hey everyone.

Yeah my head hurts a bit, but its not as bad as the news story says.

That girl was totally worth it though...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!That's my boy!

When do you leave FL Matt? And, what was the other thread about your car sitting in a field for 7 months in storage? Couldn't you leave it at your Mom's? How is she doing anyway?

ggyoung
09-14-08, 07:34 PM
Matt are you going to school in FL.? If where are you at and what schools?

MadGhost0311
09-15-08, 12:40 AM
That's hilarious. Makes me glad that I've got 2 boys though. My wife wants a girl, but between me and all of the other USMC "uncles", any girl in my house is going to have a hard time dating...

Achped
09-15-08, 12:44 AM
84, my car is in Hawaii! How am I going to leave it with mom in Florida? Besides, when I was on leave I saw how my Jeep was...you know the one i left with my drug dealing dad...I'm surprised it made it home from the airport!

Sgt, no I'm on AD in Hawaii. I grew up in St. Pete, FL however.

Marine84
09-15-08, 07:42 AM
How did you get it to Hawaii? Or did you buy one when you got there? Yeah, I know what you mean about leaving it with somebody if you can't trust them to take care of it.

When do you leave FL?

Achped
09-15-08, 09:16 AM
Home girl! I'm already back in the Aloha State! I got back...Thursday.

Yeah I bought it here. Its crazy cars out here are actually cheaper than on the mainland.

Chumley
09-15-08, 09:46 AM
There's a surplus of cars there...mostly due to the military. Many cars shipped to Hawaii on PCS orders stay there when new orders come. There was a statistic at one time that there is a car per person in HI. At one point, a man made reef was built using the junkers...can't remember which area now.

2ndCEBSupply
09-15-08, 10:19 AM
This story is funny to me...... Alot of you fathers have to remember that you all or some probally did the same thing. The boy got carless he didnt have an escape plan, i would have at least 3 LOLOLOL

Achped
09-15-08, 10:22 AM
There's a surplus of cars there...mostly due to the military. Many cars shipped to Hawaii on PCS orders stay there when new orders come. There was a statistic at one time that there is a car per person in HI. At one point, a man made reef was built using the junkers...can't remember which area now.

Ewa beach area. A car per person though? Thats nuts!

Osotogary
09-15-08, 12:29 PM
There's a story about a fellow who goes into a bar and proclaims, "The drinks are on me. Boy, was that close." After about four go-rounds of drinks "on me" the bartender asks, "Why do you keep saying, "Boy, was that close"? The fellow replied that this best friend caught him scr*wing his wife and started hitting him in the azz with with a baseball bat. The bartender interrupts and asks,"What's so lucky about that?" The fellow replies, "H*ll, if he had come in a minute earlier I would have I would have had my brains bashed in."

SupChf
09-15-08, 12:44 PM
That man doesn't deserve any kind of charges....he deserves a medal for not actually killing the kid...I have an 11 yr old Daughter. I only pray that I won't be put into this position. <br />
<br />
Gunz out ~