PDA

View Full Version : Im leaving the 22nd...

mattlw201
09-09-08, 05:36 PM
...and still my chief concern is using the head at bootcamp. Specifically during the urinalysis. To many of you this has to be one of the most moot concerns about boot camp ever. I am very sorry about that. I am also sorry this will be my 3rd post about this topic. I just dont want something so dumb sending me home. I have a high pft and also know all the knowledge that could be gone over in boot camp, I think. So none of that worries me to much. So heres my question; Is there a time limit for the urinalysis and can I be sent home because I cant **** in the cup?

Brewer0311
09-09-08, 05:44 PM
...and still my chief concern is using the head at bootcamp. Specifically during the urinalysis. To many of you this has to be one of the most moot concerns about boot camp ever. I am very sorry about that. I am also sorry this will be my 3rd post about this topic. I just dont want something so dumb sending me home. I have a high pft and also know all the knowledge that could be gone over in boot camp, I think. So none of that worries me to much. So heres my question; Is there a time limit for the urinalysis and can I be sent home because I cant **** in the cup?

You will just drink tons of water. Don't worry about it. We had a guy that couldn't **** in a cup when we got to the fleet. They told him to sit down to ****. Worked out pretty good.

No. I'm not joking either.

darkgreen0311
09-09-08, 05:55 PM
You better get use to taking a leak with other recruits. At least for the next 3 months. No one wants to take a leak in front of anyone. Once you do all that training, and running around all day believe me you want have a problem taking a leak.

:marine:SEMPER FI 4 LIFE!!!

RememberMorriso
09-16-08, 12:11 AM
Lol I remember us fitting like 4 recruits in a ****er. Good times...

Scottie0417
09-16-08, 01:06 AM
Hey Matt, don't worry about using the head. Before I went to boot there was no way I could ever take a leak in a public urinal, always had stage fright. That lasted for about 6 hours at boot camp. If you hydrate like you should, you'll be using the head at least 4 to 5 times a day. Now when you only get 2 minutes to use the head, there is nothing unusual about 4 or even 5 recruits using the same urinal at a time. Funny story about that...when we went to the Padres game a large group of us new Marines were in the head at once so we were doubled up at the urinals getting the absolute strangest stares from all the civilians in there, I'll never forget the look on their faces

Wyoming
09-16-08, 08:50 AM
Hey Matt, don't worry about using the head. Before I went to boot there was no way I could ever take a leak in a public urinal, always had stage fright. That lasted for about 6 hours at boot camp. If you hydrate like you should, you'll be using the head at least 4 to 5 times a day. Now when you only get 2 minutes to use the head, there is nothing unusual about 4 or even 5 recruits using the same urinal at a time. Funny story about that...when we went to the Padres game a large group of us new Marines were in the head at once so we were doubled up at the urinals getting the absolute strangest stares from all the civilians in there, I'll never forget the look on their faces

During / After Boot???

rvillac2
09-16-08, 12:37 PM
It's confirmed, BigAl. They sometimes let the senior training battalion go to a Padres game on a Sunday.

mattlw201
09-16-08, 01:58 PM
Thank you Marines that took the time to answer this. Im leaving Monday the 22nd and Im nervous as hell. I never wanted anything more than this.

Scottie0417
09-16-08, 10:37 PM
Bigal We went on our last Sunday at the depot, a few days after the Crucible

Wyoming
09-16-08, 10:42 PM
It's confirmed, BigAl. They sometimes let the senior training battalion go to a Padres game on a Sunday.

Yeah, but a Padres game?

Just kidding, but you sound serious. .:confused: