PDA

View Full Version : Pay Entry Base Date (PEBD)

Moules
09-09-08, 12:47 PM
Hello,

I am trying to set up my Marine Online account and I have all of the information filled out except the "Pay Entry Base Date" can anyone help me with this, I have no idea what that means. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you and Semper Fi..

BR34
09-09-08, 12:50 PM
It's your first date of boot camp devil.

OB MSG
09-09-08, 12:50 PM
What date, specifically, did you enter the Corps? (Leave for Boot) That's your PEBD.

If you need any clarification, just grab one of your LES's and take it to one of your NCOs, have them explain what you don't understand. It's their job.

Moules
09-09-08, 12:55 PM
Oh, Thank you both very much, I appreciate the help..

Moules
09-09-08, 01:02 PM
Sorry, I have another quick question...How do you set up your mypay account..? Thanks for all the help

BR34
09-09-08, 01:11 PM
I can't tell ya how to set up MyPay. I work in finance so I've never even used it since I was at MOS school.

Moules
09-10-08, 01:31 AM
I can't tell ya how to set up MyPay. I work in finance so I've never even used it since I was at MOS school.

Oh well, Thanks

Pete0331
09-10-08, 03:03 AM
Boot status ;)

Who were your Drill Instructors?

Moules
09-10-08, 08:59 AM
Boot status ;)

Who were your Drill Instructors?

Believe me I hate being a boot...Knowledge is power and I hate to be powerless...

SDI Ssgt Collins
DI Ssgt Zapata
DI Ssgt Mason
DI Sgt Bachicha

FutureBootLouie
09-10-08, 10:10 AM
Hello,

I am trying to set up my Marine Online account and I have all of the information filled out except the "Pay Entry Base Date" can anyone help me with this, I have no idea what that means. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you and Semper Fi..

the day you showed up at boot camp.

mypoay should already be setup for you (I believe)

log in with your social security number and the 4 digit password you chose. For me it was the same number as the Pacific Marine ATM card they gave me...

it was 4 yrs ago so I'm not sdure if my memory serves me right.

ChuckR30
09-10-08, 10:19 AM
Believe me I hate being a boot...Knowledge is power and I hate to be powerless...

SDI Ssgt Collins
DI Ssgt Zapata
DI Ssgt Mason
DI Sgt Bachicha

nice 3270
i was in 76 lol

Quinbo
09-10-08, 05:10 PM
This is a wild tangent but here goes.

Believe it or not your PEBD used to be the day you entered DEP. Spend a year in DEP and it counted as a year in service for pay purposes. It did not preclude you from fullfilling 3 or 4 year active duty contract but did knock time off of your time in IRR. During that time if you spent a year in DEP then the day you hit the yellow foot prints you already had a year TIS for pay purposes and a year less you spent in the IRR if you did a 4 and out. That has all changed now but there was a time.

Moules
09-10-08, 08:21 PM
nice 3270
i was in 76 lol

Nice

MrsCodyMC
09-11-08, 02:51 PM
If you go to MyPay, they should be able to send you a temporary password through snail mail, if you can't remember.

Moules
09-11-08, 05:21 PM
If you go to MyPay, they should be able to send you a temporary password through snail mail, if you can't remember.

Thank you, thats exactly what I had to do..

Wyoming
09-11-08, 05:36 PM
So what was the password? - :angel:

Moules
09-12-08, 01:24 PM
So what was the password? - :angel:

I dont even know it yet, they mail it to you :evilgrin: Its gonna take forever probably