PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong here

awbrown1462
09-09-08, 12:36 PM
DWIGHT, Ill. — A central Illinois woman convicted in the drowning deaths of her three children is free on parole.
Illinois Department of Corrections spokesman Derek Schnapp says Amanda Hamm left the Dwight Correctional Center just after 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Hamm was convicted of child endangerment in 2006 in the deaths of 6-year-old Christopher Hamm, 3-year-old Austin Brown and 23-month-old Kyleigh Hamm. She served almost five years of a 10-year-sentence.
Hamm's boyfriend, Maurice LaGrone Jr., is serving a life sentence after being convicted of first-degree murder.
Prosecutors say Hamm and LaGrone plotted to drown the children in Clinton Lake. They claimed the deaths were accidental.
Dwight is 55 miles northeast of Bloomington.

AL49BGN
09-09-08, 12:43 PM
DWIGHT, Ill. — A central Illinois woman convicted in the drowning deaths of her three children is free on parole.
Illinois Department of Corrections spokesman Derek Schnapp says Amanda Hamm left the Dwight Correctional Center just after 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Hamm was convicted of child endangerment in 2006 in the deaths of 6-year-old Christopher Hamm, 3-year-old Austin Brown and 23-month-old Kyleigh Hamm. She served almost five years of a 10-year-sentence.
Hamm's boyfriend, Maurice LaGrone Jr., is serving a life sentence after being convicted of first-degree murder.
Prosecutors say Hamm and LaGrone plotted to drown the children in Clinton Lake. They claimed the deaths were accidental.
Dwight is 55 miles northeast of Bloomington.
This sort of thing gets my blood boiling,this women should be fitted for a noose:mad:

sparkie
09-09-08, 12:44 PM
Maybe she's all better now, Besides, no more kids to drown so why not?

MrsCodyMC
09-11-08, 02:55 PM
What the hell??? I can't beleive that....its sick...

davblay
09-11-08, 03:28 PM
11-year-old Christopher Hamm, 8-year-old Austin Brown and 7-year-old Kyleigh Hamm.........That's how old the children would have been now! She took thier life away....and she walks after 5 years? I guess a kids life ain't worth much, where she's from, is it?

Dave

USMC3381
09-11-08, 07:38 PM
I guess since she is out now she can go spread her legs and have some more kids to drown. Maybe they will give her life the 2nd time around its sick to think but I bet you its going to happen that way. She did it once and pretty much got away with it she did only five freaking years damn what a great system.

sparkie
09-11-08, 08:58 PM
There, but by the grace of God, Go I.,,,,,,,,,,,Let Him judge.