PDA

View Full Version : Marrying My Marine Next Month

lexine
09-08-08, 09:06 PM
I have been best friends with McBee for 12 years. He is currently stationed in Okinawa. He asked me to marry him back in April. He will be home on leave for 30 days the middle of October. We plan to get married the 18th of October. But there are alot of living situation questions. He has been told he may be might be stationed elsewhere (possibly stateside) in the next few months. After the actual getting married part we are kinda lost on what direction to head to get all the paperwork sorted out for the military. Especially since he is still over there and I am in the US.

Wyoming
09-08-08, 10:25 PM
Okinawa, the cooter capital of the Orient.

So why are you lost on the paperwork? He has an admin office with all the answers.

Good luck in your future, and iffen things sour - 1-800-KAL-JODY :angel:

bootlace15
09-08-08, 10:47 PM
BigAL, man that aint right,but it was funny as hell LMFAO....................

bootlace15 out

lexine
09-09-08, 08:50 AM
as for okinawa's rep im not really caring. he can do as he pleases till oct 18.
but what i want to know is do we deal with his admin there now since he will be stationed elsewhere in the next few months

KawiGunny
09-09-08, 08:58 AM
By all means take care of all the initial paperwork with his current command. That way they can get it into the system for pay and benefits. You can always wait on the "household" part till he finds out if he is getting orders and where to.