PDA

View Full Version : "Roger That"

lagrand
09-05-08, 11:32 PM
This is a video that was played during the this year's Republican National Convention. It is a short video displaying the life of Master at Arms Second Class Michael Monsoor who was awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously for actions in Ramadi. Even though this man was not a Marine, he is a hero deserving of our utmost respect and recognition. God bless you all for continuing to preserve the freedom and making the sacrifices you do, even if it means paying the ultimate sacrifice as Michael did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfBb-Jlgn1U&ampfmt=18

- "In the worst of conditions the legacy of my teammates steadies my resolve and silently guides my every deed. I will not fail" -

- LaGrand

yellowwing
09-06-08, 03:46 AM
Good one Jake! We honor and admire all good Warriors. :thumbup:

All he ever was, all he built up his life to be, he put second to save his Bros. Roger That!

davblay
09-06-08, 10:46 AM
:thumbup: ROGER THAT!

fjmas1976
09-08-08, 12:27 PM
Roger that. I have to admit my eyes started sweating a little bit during the scene with the Seals pressing their Tridents into the casket.:usmc:

chicoluv USMC
09-08-08, 12:29 PM
Honor our falling comrades .

AL49BGN
09-08-08, 12:30 PM
A Great American Hero!

SupChf
09-08-08, 01:02 PM
Roager That!!!:thumbup:

outlaw3179
09-08-08, 02:24 PM
Roger that.

Psurichie
09-08-08, 02:31 PM
Roger that.

lagrand
09-08-08, 03:53 PM
I agree. The scene when they were pressing their tridents was very moving, for sure. And the turnout for the funeral was indeed impressive (almost every SEAL on the west coast). Now that is what you call brotherhood.

Roger that.

Aitrus
09-08-08, 06:38 PM
Wow.... Wow.

It's only because of brave heroes like him that we can live free in this country.

Thank you Michael Monsoor, I owe you a debt that I can never repay.

Roger that.

-Aitrus

Achped
09-08-08, 06:38 PM
Things like this are the reason I get so irritated when joe schmoe truck driver claims to be a SEAL.

Here's to you MA2 Monsoor!

NaguYen
09-08-08, 06:42 PM
Made me stir up inside. Inspired me more than ever.

lagrand
09-10-08, 11:46 PM
Lance Corporal "Achped", it not only irritates me when Joe Schmoe pretends to be a SEAL but to see others degrading our military and protests at funerals and different acts like that. Yet, there is some juxtaposition when it comes to getting irritated at those sorts of things. I feel pride in the fact that I am getting ready to serve the greatest country in the world. Mike, I'm sure, felt the same pride as most of us do and laid down his life so that those Americans could protest and degrade the United States military. Thank you.

Roger that.

Mikewebe
09-10-08, 11:59 PM
don't want to watch it, but if he earned the MoH who cares, he is a Hero and thats all that matters. Semper Fi to him and his family. Sailors are people too.

yellowwing
09-11-08, 04:12 AM
don't want to watch it, but if he earned the MoH who cares, he is a Hero and thats all that matters. Semper Fi to him and his family. Sailors are people too.
I know that there are some days that I just can't watch either.