PDA

View Full Version : color guard

Parsons95
09-05-08, 03:44 PM
I get to go perform color guard in about an hour and a half and I am really exited :D! Have any of you Marines on here got the privilege of doing color guard?

SupChf
09-05-08, 03:49 PM
Sure have. I was on the 2dMAW Color Gurad for 3 years....one of the most rewarding things you can do...

Have fun with it and represent all of us well!!!

Semper Fi,
Gunny Out

BR34
09-05-08, 04:14 PM
Remember, Parsons, locking your knees = being sniped.

Parsons95
09-05-08, 08:41 PM
In my opinion we did a freagen awsome job for our group. We only had three people so we just had the American flag that we were raising. If we wouldve had our whole unit we could have had the American, Marine Corps, and Young Marines flag plus the flag we were raising, but it worked out. Unfortunatly a group of people felt the need to see their sons or boyfriend or whoever they were there for up really close so they blocked our path but it all worked out. I got to give the command hand salute so that was really cool!

yellowwing
09-06-08, 04:06 AM
Color Guard is GREAT Duty. Its an honor that would be worth it with out all the rewards. You get to stand out front and represent our Nation.

If you ever do a tour of Color Guard you will have a few more Sea Tales to tell. ;)

Quinbo
09-06-08, 04:14 AM
http://www.geocities.com/nhbludog/bulkyker1/scan0002.jpg

yellowwing
09-06-08, 01:47 PM
A Certificate from CO commending your Marine Corps Birthday and Balls! Good stuff! :D

Quinbo
09-06-08, 01:59 PM
Hard to get one past you Mike