PDA

View Full Version : What is OCS/TBS Like? What Should I Expect?

1Marine4Life
09-05-08, 10:34 AM
I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times but I want to hear from any recent grads from OCS and TBS that may be here. I will be attending OCC next fall. My class dates are 3 OCT 09 to 11 DEC 09 for OCC. Basically, I want to know what the experience was like. How close is it to enlisted bootcamp (if you've experienced that) and what should I expect. I also want to know what I can expect at TBS as well. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Semper Fi and Ooh Rah!

:usmc:

MyCorps
09-05-08, 10:50 AM
You should contact member Futurebootlouie, he just graduated OCS and is more than willing to talk to people about it.

Isrowei
09-05-08, 10:54 AM
Yes, he is... verbose.. :) But all joking aside, he'd be the best person to talk to. Good luck.

1Marine4Life
09-05-08, 10:58 AM
Thanks to both of you. I cant wait to get my own bars pinned on.

MyCorps
09-05-08, 11:02 AM
GO MUSTANGS!!!

Isrowei
09-05-08, 11:30 AM
GO MUSTANGS!!!

I would to add my humble.. *ahem*... yut.. here.

Yut.

yellowwing
09-05-08, 12:22 PM
GO MUSTANGS!!!

Ya'll got some big shoes to fill!
http://www.ywg-web.com/images/chesty-puller.jpg

1Marine4Life
09-05-08, 12:49 PM

You're right about that one. I dont think anyone is going to fill Chesty's shoes.

FutureBootLouie
09-05-08, 12:50 PM
For me, OCS changed my life even more than boot camp, because the instructors at OCS completely exposed every single little leadership flaw in me, a lot that I didn't even know I had, and I had to force myself to address those areas.

Gave me a huge wakeup call in certain areas...where I was like - "Damn, I didn't know I sucked so bad in this !!"

For example, one thing I've always been was a class clown. I always liked to make stupid jokes and make faces in formation, always smoking and joking. I was like that in high school, I was like that in boot camp. I was like that at OCS. My platoon commander and instructors nailed me again and again and again for BEARING BEARING BEARING, and I kinda shrugged it off - like who cares? Officers can joke too.

Until my final peer evals, I got absolutely raped by my squad for being goofy, and how they were losing respect for me, that I never took anything seriously. My platoon commander called it a bloodbath of a peer eval, my platoon sergeant counseled me and I almost got Week 9 boarded for that.

Biggest wake up call of my life. Officers can't act like Lance Corporals. Their conduct and bearing are supposed to be beyond reproach at all times, or else its hard to maintain a command presence.

Just one of the biggest lessons I learned there. I assure you that you will learn many and find out much about yourself.

10 weeks of misery if you ask any officer or candidate in here, but its well worth it. Sent you a PM by the way.

1Marine4Life
09-05-08, 01:05 PM
For me, OCS changed my life even more than boot camp, because the instructors at OCS completely exposed every single little leadership flaw in me, a lot that I didn't even know I had, and I had to force myself to address those areas.

Gave me a huge wakeup call in certain areas...where I was like - "Damn, I didn't know I sucked so bad in this !!"

For example, one thing I've always been was a class clown. I always liked to make stupid jokes and make faces in formation, always smoking and joking. I was like that in high school, I was like that in boot camp. I was like that at OCS. My platoon commander and instructors nailed me again and again and again for BEARING BEARING BEARING, and I kinda shrugged it off - like who cares? Officers can joke too.

Until my final peer evals, I got absolutely raped by my squad for being goofy, and how they were losing respect for me, that I never took anything seriously. My platoon commander called it a bloodbath of a peer eval, my platoon sergeant counseled me and I almost got Week 9 boarded for that.

Biggest wake up call of my life. Officers can't act like Lance Corporals. Their conduct and bearing are supposed to be beyond reproach at all times, or else its hard to maintain a command presence.

Just one of the biggest lessons I learned there. I assure you that you will learn many and find out much about yourself.

10 weeks of misery if you ask any officer or candidate in here, but its well worth it. Sent you a PM by the way.

Wow. I didnt know you get evaluated by your peers too. I guess they see you more so it would be a good idea. I wanted to do this because I know it will be a hard fought goal to real. I know how it was for me in bootcamp. I was hard headed, stubborn, and didn't want anyone to tell me anything. The DI's quickly changed that. I feel I've grown up a lot since then but there may be some things about myself that I haven't addresses. If it helped you in that category, maybe it will help me too. I'm looking foward to it. I wish it were earlier but my OSO wants me to be completely finished with school. I'm a senior already but I'm also 29 years old. So, I guess thats the reason. Anyway, I'll go check out your PM. Thanks.

yellowwing
09-05-08, 01:14 PM
Peer evals seems to be a career long process for Officers. I only know what I've seen as a Cpl on the CGs personal staff. Even at that level Colonels and Generals had 'opinions' of fellow Officers. They seemed to be harsher than a Company Gunny and had long memories. Its a different life that I really never understood.

goosegagnon2
09-05-08, 01:15 PM
Goto Marineocs.com, It's All candidates and Officers over there.

I graduated OCS this past August too, get in shape...they're gunna PT the hell out of you.

Wyoming
09-05-08, 01:21 PM
This needs to be taken to a Marine Only forum.

1Marine4Life
09-05-08, 01:25 PM
Goto Marineocs.com, It's All candidates and Officers over there.

I graduated OCS this past August too, get in shape...they're gunna PT the hell out of you.

I have a co-worker whose son graduated this past august. last name is Frymire. Sound familiar? Anyway, I've already started the PT process for myself. I've always been able to bust out 100 crucnhes, I have to get my pull up reps up and my run time down. Right now, if I score it, I'm between 230 and 240. 100 crunches, about 14 pull ups and my run time is about 23 minutes. By next October, I hope to be at a high PFT or maybe even a perfect 300.

MyCorps
09-05-08, 01:27 PM

I pray to Chesty every night!!!

1Marine4Life
09-05-08, 01:27 PM
Peer evals seems to be a career long process for Officers. I only know what I've seen as a Cpl on the CGs personal staff. Even at that level Colonels and Generals had 'opinions' of fellow Officers. They seemed to be harsher than a Company Gunny and had long memories. Its a different life that I really never understood.

Did those opinions impact the careers if the officers in question? (probably so)

yellowwing
09-05-08, 01:31 PM
LOL, Being evaluated by Chesty Puller would be something else! :D

yellowwing
09-05-08, 01:34 PM
Did those opinions impact the careers if the officers in question? (probably so)

I don't know. What I saw was a group of outstanding Leaders, today's corporations would kill to have such Leadership. Only one was kinda shady and the rest of the group knew it.

1Marine4Life
09-05-08, 01:36 PM
I don't know. What I saw was a group of outstanding Leaders, today's corporations would kill to have such Leadership. Only one was kinda shady and the rest of the group knew it.

I can only imagine how he was treated.:thumbdown

yellowwing
09-05-08, 01:41 PM
Every one of those Colonels would have served Our Beloved Corps well with a star on their collar. They all had the Decisiveness, Judgement, and Bearing of a Flag Officer. That one just topped out at O-6.

1Marine4Life
09-05-08, 02:14 PM
Every one of those Colonels would have served Our Beloved Corps well with a star on their collar. They all had the Decisiveness, Judgement, and Bearing of a Flag Officer. That one just topped out at O-6.

Man I would love to reach the heights of Flag Officers. With me being 29 years old I dont know if it's possible. Then again, I like to think I'm a pretty squared away guy and I'd make a pretty squared away officer. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Isrowei
09-05-08, 02:18 PM
Keep the right perspective on peer evaluations, especially in an environment where people don't have much experience with what they are talking about.

I will tell you that I am living proof that you can crap every peer eval out your *ss and still be a successful officer. Because you have to know who to listen to. Some criticism is good, and you should be responsive to it. Some is not, and you correct it at the source or blow it off.

I came from the Air Wing prior to entering my commissioning program. I have a very relaxed, laid back attitude towards life. I'm not "moto" in most senses of the world. I joke with LCpl's, MSgt's, and Full Birds alike. If it's cold outside, I wear gloves and a warming layer, just like I was issued. If we're about to do a 5-mile run, I'll probably make a joke about my knees before we start. Then I'll ask my Top if he'll carry me back. He'll get a laugh.. so will I. My fellow mustangs.. are usually right next to me.. joking alongside and complaining about the large lass they hefted into and out of the sack and so their now-bad back won't put up with more than a trip to the coffee machine and back. Most other Marines, SNCOs, and Officers around us, join in the banter. Then we run.

I think you get the picture.

In college and at TBS, I got raked on peer evals by kids who knew nothing about what it meant to be a Marine. I was told by a graduating senior (when I was a freshman) that she "knew" what it took to be a Marine.. and I didn't have it. This was after I had already been over 4 years enlisted. I politely told her to go to hell. My "peer" eval wasn't good after that. In TBS, I had a room full of "mo-tards" who wrote that I should have been more "motivated" since I was a prior enlisted Marine. Again, college kids with no experience... telling me how I "should" have been. My SPC, however, wrote me glowing evals. I got my 1st choice of MOSs and my 1st choice of duty stations. I've done a B Billet, served as a commander, served as a deputy director, and as the Director of the PAO office directly responsible to a 1-star general. My current job is a Major's billet. All within my first 4 years as an officer. All those guys who had sh*t to say... ? Not even close.

I don't intend to brag and truthfully this is the first time I've ever elaborated on some of my accomplishments here on Leatherneck. But you must understand that the Marine Corps is not, and should not be a popularity contest. Being prior-enlisted will automatically set you at odds with people who a) don't understand it, b) automatically assume you must think you're above them, c) are jealous and defensive because they view you as a threat to their own success, or d) just simply don't have a clue about the Marine Corps but want to tell you what you should do anyway. This includes other officers and enlisted Marines.

I don't apologize for who I am. The old adage "know thyself" rings especially true. I'm not perfect, but I'm not a mat to be walked on by people who don't know what they're talking about. Sure there might be things that are highlighted from time to time that you should address and by all means, address them. Maturity doesn't mean you're always right, but that you know when you're wrong and when you're right and to act appropriately. Take what the Marine Corps has taught you as a junior Marine and apply it and I think you will find that you will be happy with the results.

As for the informal peer evals that Yellowwing is talking about... we all form opinions of the people around us, and up and down the chain of command. This happens just as much in the enlisted ranks as it does in the officer ranks. You prove yourself every day by your performance, whether good or bad. Enough said on that.

goosegagnon2
09-05-08, 03:56 PM
1Marine4Life, I don't recognize that name, Brown Field had the biggest OCS Battalion in history on deck this year with 1900 or so candidates. Peer evals are kinda of a crap shoot. You can be good to go and locked on and then make one glaring mistake and people will watch and wait for you to screw up again. Then they'll blow you up in front of anyone to make him look better...preferably in front of the instructors. There are a TON of spotlight rangers at OCS. All in all, I'd say try to stay calm and not let things irritate you so much, OCS isn't hard, the hardest part was dealing with everyone else.

It's like having 50 of the worst roommates ever and having enough composure and tact to not get them to hate you. It's challengeing as well, you'd figure a 22 year old college grad from Princeton would be able to follow simple instructions and remark his gear the right way after the 7 week...but people amaze you again and again. OCS isn't like the fleet, and all the 03XXs there even told us half of the Infantry stuff we learn here they've never used before out in the fleet. Its not a good indicator of how good of a leader you are IMO. It's just to see if you can make decisions in the face of stress.

The 10 week companies had a graduation rate of 70% this year so far, so they stll like to kick people out. The fastest ways to go home are failure to PTand integrity, just because you can score a first class doesn't mean you'll be ok. I think my platoon's PT score average was 285, and Golf company had an average of 287 and thats an average of 160 candidates. So make sure your above a 270 at the very least.

Good luck on your application and at the board!

FutureBootLouie
09-05-08, 06:54 PM
I have a co-worker whose son graduated this past august. last name is Frymire. Sound familiar? Anyway, I've already started the PT process for myself. I've always been able to bust out 100 crucnhes, I have to get my pull up reps up and my run time down. Right now, if I score it, I'm between 230 and 240. 100 crunches, about 14 pull ups and my run time is about 23 minutes. By next October, I hope to be at a high PFT or maybe even a perfect 300.

Frymire was in my company. He was 3rd platoon, I believe he was a former Marine Sergeant as well. Good guy lol I was firewatch when he came in as COG

FutureBootLouie
09-05-08, 07:02 PM
1Marine4Life, I don't recognize that name, Brown Field had the biggest OCS Battalion in history on deck this year with 1900 or so candidates. Peer evals are kinda of a crap shoot. You can be good to go and locked on and then make one glaring mistake and people will watch and wait for you to screw up again. Then they'll blow you up in front of anyone to make him look better...preferably in front of the instructors. There are a TON of spotlight rangers at OCS. All in all, I'd say try to stay calm and not let things irritate you so much, OCS isn't hard, the hardest part was dealing with everyone else.

It's like having 50 of the worst roommates ever and having enough composure and tact to not get them to hate you. It's challengeing as well, you'd figure a 22 year old college grad from Princeton would be able to follow simple instructions and remark his gear the right way after the 7 week...but people amaze you again and again. OCS isn't like the fleet, and all the 03XXs there even told us half of the Infantry stuff we learn here they've never used before out in the fleet. Its not a good indicator of how good of a leader you are IMO. It's just to see if you can make decisions in the face of stress.

The 10 week companies had a graduation rate of 70% this year so far, so they stll like to kick people out. The fastest ways to go home are failure to PTand integrity, just because you can score a first class doesn't mean you'll be ok. I think my platoon's PT score average was 285, and Golf company had an average of 287 and thats an average of 160 candidates. So make sure your above a 270 at the very least.

Good luck on your application and at the board!

My platoon started with 63, picked up with 59 and graduated 28, well over 50%. It depends heavily on the platoon staff. Some may be harder and pickier than others.

goosegagnon2
09-05-08, 08:15 PM
My platoon started with 63, picked up with 59 and graduated 28, well over 50%. It depends heavily on the platoon staff. Some may be harder and pickier than others.

That very well could have happened. When did you goto OCS? Col. Chase was there when I went to Jrs. in 2006 and the average drop rate was in the area of 52% for all companies. He was a prior DI before he commissioned and was extremely strict on everything, easily one of the hardest things I've ever done. Now since the CO has taken over the drop rate has gone down to around 30%, coming from what our PTIs said to us this past summer. I thought both were out right tough in their own ways, but I thought Seniors was not as bad for some reason. My Junior platoon had 69 inducted and graduated 39. Did you take your commission?

Wyoming
09-05-08, 08:23 PM
.... I will tell you that I am living proof ....

Great resume. You will go far.

Thankfully you were a Winger!!! ;)

FutureBootLouie
09-05-08, 10:07 PM
That very well could have happened. When did you goto OCS? Col. Chase was there when I went to Jrs. in 2006 and the average drop rate was in the area of 52% for all companies. He was a prior DI before he commissioned and was extremely strict on everything, easily one of the hardest things I've ever done. Now since the CO has taken over the drop rate has gone down to around 30%, coming from what our PTIs said to us this past summer. I thought both were out right tough in their own ways, but I thought Seniors was not as bad for some reason. My Junior platoon had 69 inducted and graduated 39. Did you take your commission?

I'm OCC-198 (PLC-Combined) Bravo Company bro

Colonel Mancini.

Maybe OCS has backed off some PT wise in trying to break candidates, but our platoon staff literally spent every day of their lives trying to get rid of candidates. They took great pride in the attrition (we led the company)

maybe its staff dependent.

I'll be taking my commission in May.

What'd you think of Colonel Mancini's inspection? He's all crazy throwing the rifle around like he was an ROTC midshipman lol

thewookie
09-05-08, 11:04 PM
I guess things are changing...

No offense to anyone, but I always had this perception of all Marine Mustangs being a prior NCO's or above. I'm almost postive that back in my day, any Mustang that I knew was a salty NCO before they ever went over to the dark side. :evilgrin: But that was me and my day...

Carry On.

Semper Fi Marines.

Isrowei
09-05-08, 11:09 PM

No offense to anyone, but I always had this perception of all Marine Mustangs being a prior NCO's or above. I'm almost postive that back in my day, any Mustang that I knew was a salty NCO before they ever went over to the dark side. :evilgrin: But that was me and my day...

Carry On.

Semper Fi Marines.

Most are. And it helps to have at least one enlistment done. But a lot of people (and you see them here on this site) think that going through bootcamp somehow makes them a better officer and simply want to skip straight through to a commission.

Some are older and at least have life experience to help them out. Some.. are not.

It is what it is.

thewookie
09-05-08, 11:16 PM
Most are. And it helps to have at least one enlistment done. But a lot of people (and you see them here on this site) think that going through bootcamp somehow makes them a better officer and simply want to skip straight through to a commission.

Some are older and at least have life experience to help them out. Some.. are not.

It is what it is.

Roger that, thanks LT.

FutureBootLouie
09-05-08, 11:45 PM

Carry On.

Semper Fi Marines.

Platoon commander from 3rd Plt at OCS said he likes to call himself a "pony" rather than a mustang because he was just a reserve LCpl before he went over to the dark side lol

goosegagnon2
09-07-08, 04:35 PM
I'm OCC-198 (PLC-Combined) Bravo Company bro

Colonel Mancini.

Maybe OCS has backed off some PT wise in trying to break candidates, but our platoon staff literally spent every day of their lives trying to get rid of candidates. They took great pride in the attrition (we led the company)

maybe its staff dependent.

I'll be taking my commission in May.

What'd you think of Colonel Mancini's inspection? He's all crazy throwing the rifle around like he was an ROTC midshipman lol

Late response, but it's the weekend...

Anyways, I concur the staff pretty threw the word "drop" around like they were passing out candy at a Macy's day parade. I never once felt like I seriously might go home, except when I laughed in my SIs face during pick-up. Smooth...real smooth. Col. Mancini was intense during our inspection...really tried to scare you by throwing it around and what not, he breaks it down shot-gun style and stares with his glasses on...I actually almost laughed when I saw him pop sticks with the first candidate but I held it in.

On another note I heard TBS dates are backed up like no other these days, I know a Lt. who commissioned in May and won't hit TBS until next March. Its kinda nuts.

FutureBootLouie
09-07-08, 05:16 PM
Late response, but it's the weekend...

Anyways, I concur the staff pretty threw the word "drop" around like they were passing out candy at a Macy's day parade. I never once felt like I seriously might go home, except when I laughed in my SIs face during pick-up. Smooth...real smooth. Col. Mancini was intense during our inspection...really tried to scare you by throwing it around and what not, he breaks it down shot-gun style and stares with his glasses on...I actually almost laughed when I saw him pop sticks with the first candidate but I held it in.

On another note I heard TBS dates are backed up like no other these days, I know a Lt. who commissioned in May and won't hit TBS until next March. Its kinda nuts.

Shiz...10 months of PTAD?

that sounds like a SUPER SWEET deal haha !!

As for them throwing the word "drop" around...well our staff was seriously about it. We didn't drop 35 candidates for nothing.

We had 3 priors DOR.

goosegagnon2
09-07-08, 08:40 PM
As far as PTAD goes, I've been informed we can only do the 2 months prior to shipping out, so we won't rate a paycheck, BAH and what not. However we will get medical coverage during this time. Kinda sucks..but you just gotta roll with the punches sometimes.

Exactly, the people that went home needed to go home. I wish they would've dropped more but OCS isn't the definitive answer for finding leadership. Wow? DOR? jeezzz we had alot that got the boot but not alot DORd. I'm not to fond of candidates that come into OCS that have less than a year in the Reserves, haven't been to MOS school and call themselves mustangs on their impromptu speech. Also I think some one mentioned here earlier there is some rumor or misconception that priors are studs at OCS. That is not very true, we dropped 3 or 4 priors, and a couple others were in the bottom 5. On the other hand, Its really humble to have the pleasure of working with priors who were in Afghanistan 11 days after the towers fell. Its kinda hard to sit back and look around then not think damn here I am joe blow, beer chugging, college student with guys who have purple hearts, CARs, and V devices...just kinda makes me think alot more about the business I'm getting into...

oh and.... haha

Our staff made a kid from harvard go "mental" and drop...thought that was funny.

1Marine4Life
09-09-08, 07:36 AM
Keep the right perspective on peer evaluations, especially in an environment where people don't have much experience with what they are talking about.

I will tell you that I am living proof that you can crap every peer eval out your *ss and still be a successful officer. Because you have to know who to listen to. Some criticism is good, and you should be responsive to it. Some is not, and you correct it at the source or blow it off.

I came from the Air Wing prior to entering my commissioning program. I have a very relaxed, laid back attitude towards life. I'm not "moto" in most senses of the world. I joke with LCpl's, MSgt's, and Full Birds alike. If it's cold outside, I wear gloves and a warming layer, just like I was issued. If we're about to do a 5-mile run, I'll probably make a joke about my knees before we start. Then I'll ask my Top if he'll carry me back. He'll get a laugh.. so will I. My fellow mustangs.. are usually right next to me.. joking alongside and complaining about the large lass they hefted into and out of the sack and so their now-bad back won't put up with more than a trip to the coffee machine and back. Most other Marines, SNCOs, and Officers around us, join in the banter. Then we run.

I think you get the picture.

In college and at TBS, I got raked on peer evals by kids who knew nothing about what it meant to be a Marine. I was told by a graduating senior (when I was a freshman) that she "knew" what it took to be a Marine.. and I didn't have it. This was after I had already been over 4 years enlisted. I politely told her to go to hell. My "peer" eval wasn't good after that. In TBS, I had a room full of "mo-tards" who wrote that I should have been more "motivated" since I was a prior enlisted Marine. Again, college kids with no experience... telling me how I "should" have been. My SPC, however, wrote me glowing evals. I got my 1st choice of MOSs and my 1st choice of duty stations. I've done a B Billet, served as a commander, served as a deputy director, and as the Director of the PAO office directly responsible to a 1-star general. My current job is a Major's billet. All within my first 4 years as an officer. All those guys who had sh*t to say... ? Not even close.

I don't intend to brag and truthfully this is the first time I've ever elaborated on some of my accomplishments here on Leatherneck. But you must understand that the Marine Corps is not, and should not be a popularity contest. Being prior-enlisted will automatically set you at odds with people who a) don't understand it, b) automatically assume you must think you're above them, c) are jealous and defensive because they view you as a threat to their own success, or d) just simply don't have a clue about the Marine Corps but want to tell you what you should do anyway. This includes other officers and enlisted Marines.

I don't apologize for who I am. The old adage "know thyself" rings especially true. I'm not perfect, but I'm not a mat to be walked on by people who don't know what they're talking about. Sure there might be things that are highlighted from time to time that you should address and by all means, address them. Maturity doesn't mean you're always right, but that you know when you're wrong and when you're right and to act appropriately. Take what the Marine Corps has taught you as a junior Marine and apply it and I think you will find that you will be happy with the results.

As for the informal peer evals that Yellowwing is talking about... we all form opinions of the people around us, and up and down the chain of command. This happens just as much in the enlisted ranks as it does in the officer ranks. You prove yourself every day by your performance, whether good or bad. Enough said on that.

Thanks for the advice. I will make sure I remember it and put it to use when I get there.

1Marine4Life
09-09-08, 07:38 AM
Frymire was in my company. He was 3rd platoon, I believe he was a former Marine Sergeant as well. Good guy lol I was firewatch when he came in as COG

Yeah he's a Sergeant. He's finishing school right now. Thats what his dad told me a couple of weeks ago. He was showing me a few pictures of him that are posted on the OCS website. I think it was Bravo Co. right?

FutureBootLouie
09-09-08, 08:32 AM
Yeah he's a Sergeant. He's finishing school right now. Thats what his dad told me a couple of weeks ago. He was showing me a few pictures of him that are posted on the OCS website. I think it was Bravo Co. right?

yeah he's B3 I was B1

1Marine4Life
09-09-08, 09:12 AM
yeah he's B3 I was B1

Have any idea what company OCC-202 will be? It starts 3 OCT 09. This is the class that I'll be in if all goes well.

FutureBootLouie
09-09-08, 11:12 AM
Have any idea what company OCC-202 will be? It starts 3 OCT 09. This is the class that I'll be in if all goes well.

no clue, and it shouldn't matter. you won't know who your instructors are anyway.

1Marine4Life
09-11-08, 12:54 PM
Can anyone tell me what type of running shoe would be best for OCS? Should I get trail running shoes or regular street running shoes?

amarine0311
09-11-08, 02:17 PM
go to-
http://www.ocs.usmc.mil/

go to "Male Candidate Information/ running shoes.

very easy to find.

1Marine4Life
09-11-08, 02:50 PM
go to-
http://www.ocs.usmc.mil/

go to "Male Candidate Information/ running shoes.

very easy to find.

Thanks

BWest77
11-05-09, 06:32 PM
yeah he's B3 I was B1
When did you graduate? I was B1 this past summer and we graduated like 36 of the 60 some that started.

Lisa 23
11-05-09, 06:45 PM
When did you graduate? I was B1 this past summer and we graduated like 36 of the 60 some that started.

In case you haven't noticed, the post you quoted is over a year old and the poster, FutureBootLouie, hasn't posted in over a year either.

And you might want to square away your profile a bit better there Marine so the Marines here know who they are talking to. :thumbup:

BWest77
11-05-09, 09:10 PM
In case you haven't noticed, the post you quoted is over a year old and the poster, FutureBootLouie, hasn't posted in over a year either.

And you might want to square away your profile a bit better there Marine so the Marines here know who they are talking to. :thumbup:
Wow..definitely oblivious to that one.. Thanks Marine..as for the profile I got some up but unfortunately I'm in that OCS graduation/waiting for commission stage..so not much to report

Lisa 23
11-05-09, 09:13 PM
Wow..definitely oblivious to that one.. Thanks Marine..as for the profile I got some up but unfortunately I'm in that OCS graduation/waiting for commission stage..so not much to report

You're good to go now! :thumbup: