PDA

View Full Version : We must End Jewish occupation of Arab Lands

Sparrowhawk
05-20-03, 03:43 PM
A picture that is worth a THOUSAND words.

Gosh darn, those Jewish boys got them Arabs surrounded. LOL

Someone send me this pic, and for some reason little old Israel reminded me of the Corps.

http://sawp.bizland.com/israel.jpg

Sempers

Cook

Sgt Sostand
05-20-03, 05:30 PM
Sparrowhawk that pic is something to think about hehehehe small Israel causeing all this fuss about land

vance
05-20-03, 08:36 PM
I've notice that resemblance myself Cook . Sure is an interesting map.

yellowwing
05-20-03, 10:17 PM
Pop question hotshot, what do you do when you are surrounded by the enemy? Kill them!

wrbones
05-20-03, 10:34 PM
I think Israel has them surrounded.....

CplDawson
05-21-03, 01:49 PM
Want a clarification of where this all started see Old Testment Bible:

Gen 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. PALASTEINENS

Gen 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, [and] with his seed after him. ISRAEL

Gen 25:6 But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country. PALASTEINENS

This is a very old story which continues today Israel is Gods chosen. The Palasteinens are blessed but are a waring people and because of the divide between the fuding brothers and a father who gave into his wife and sent his child away this is a war that will not go away.

Israel is the child of a wedding (legal) and the Palasteinens are a child of a handmaiden. Israel will forever be heir to the birth right and the direct blessing of God that is why they are able to stand there ground and why as a Christian nation we stand besides Israel because we want to be a part of the blessing and we are....The only superpower and richest nation in the world!