PDA

View Full Version : I Know This Is Different But I Want To Know Everyones Thoughts

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
09-02-08, 03:12 PM
I Know This Is Off The Wall But Though Out The Day I Am On Cnn.com And Everyone Is Making A Huge Deal About Alaska Gov. Getting Picked Because Of Her Daugther Having A Child At 17 And Not Married.

What Is The Big Deal Here She Is 17, Who Cares. Can U Control Everything Your Child Does. Trust Me I Know It Would Be Nice. Everyone Knows I'm A Single Father Of 2 Little Girls That Are 4 An 6. God Knows I Wish I Could Control Everything That They Do And I Am Gonna Try Too..... But Anyone In There Right Mind Knows That That Won't Happen. All You Can Do Is Raise Your Children To Be The Best Person That They Can Be An Hope That They Make The Right Choices...and Teach Them To Stand Up And Be As Respondibibly ( Yes I Know I Can't Spell ). Some Of The Poeple On Cnn Have Made Comments About How Is Gov Palin Is Gonna Take Care Of That Child. Is It Her Place To No. By The Time My Mom Was 19 She Had 2 Kids And Was A Widow. My Father Was Killed In The Air Force. My Mom Ended Up Getting Her College Degree And We Had Anything We Wanted Going Up. Yes I Would Much Rather Of Had My Father. But Just Because A 17 Yr Old Had A Child Doesn't Make Her Or Her Mother A Bad Person An That Shouldn't Even Have Anything To Do With Her Running For The V.p.

I Know That Other People Won't Agree With Me On This BUT I DON'T CARE. I Think Family Shouldn't Have Anything To Do With The Person Running For Office. THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS PUT YOURSELF IN THERE SHOES. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WAS IN HER SHOES AND YOU WAS RUNNING FOR OFFICE AN THEY BRING YOUR CHILDREN INTO IT.

AL49BGN
09-02-08, 03:16 PM
I Know This Is Off The Wall But Though Out The Day I Am On Cnn.com And Everyone Is Making A Huge Deal About Alaska Gov. Getting Picked Because Of Her Daugther Having A Child At 17 And Not Married.

What Is The Big Deal Here She Is 17, Who Cares. Can U Control Everything Your Child Does. Trust Me I Know It Would Be Nice. Everyone Knows I'm A Single Father Of 2 Little Girls That Are 4 An 6. God Knows I Wish I Could Control Everything That They Do And I Am Gonna Try Too..... But Anyone In There Right Mind Knows That That Won't Happen. All You Can Do Is Raise Your Children To Be The Best Person That They Can Be An Hope That They Make The Right Choices...and Teach Them To Stand Up And Be As Respondibibly ( Yes I Know I Can't Spell ). Some Of The Poeple On Cnn Have Made Comments About How Is Gov Palin Is Gonna Take Care Of That Child. Is It Her Place To No. By The Time My Mom Was 19 She Had 2 Kids And Was A Widow. My Father Was Killed In The Air Force. My Mom Ended Up Getting Her College Degree And We Had Anything We Wanted Going Up. Yes I Would Much Rather Of Had My Father. But Just Because A 17 Yr Old Had A Child Doesn't Make Her Or Her Mother A Bad Person An That Shouldn't Even Have Anything To Do With Her Running For The V.p.

I Know That Other People Won't Agree With Me On This BUT I DON'T CARE. I Think Family Shouldn't Have Anything To Do With The Person Running For Office. THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS PUT YOURSELF IN THERE SHOES. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WAS IN HER SHOES AND YOU WAS RUNNING FOR OFFICE AN THEY BRING YOUR CHILDREN INTO IT.
I AGREE WITH YOU.THESE PEOPLE ON THE LEFT WILL TRY TO BRING ANYTHING UP TO DISCREDIT HER.I THINK THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THEN A BUNCH OF DIRTBAGS FOR BRINGING HER CHILD INTO THIS AND IT WILL BACKFIRE.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
09-02-08, 03:17 PM
Yea It Is Pretty Sad To Worry About What Her Kids Are Doing When There Are Much More Important Things In The World To Worry About......

jrhd97
09-02-08, 03:18 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70349

This started out with our thoughts and morphed into something else.

It's OK for them, but not for you.

Quinbo
09-02-08, 03:23 PM
Trying to read a post where every single word begins with a capital letter gives me a headache.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
09-02-08, 05:13 PM
I Type In All Caps......yea I Know....but I Have To For My Job.....

outlaw3179
09-02-08, 07:07 PM
John Addy

I agree with you . Focus on actual issues. Things that are important to me. Honestly I dont care about her being pregnant. She was blessed with a child at a very young age. NEXT.

FutureBootLouie
09-02-08, 10:09 PM

Grammar for Marines MCI

Wyoming
09-03-08, 07:51 AM
Trying to read a post where every single word begins with a capital letter gives me a headache.

I don't read those posts after about 3 words.

Total BS.

Just because it has to be done for your job, doesn't make it right here.

MotherGoose
09-03-08, 07:58 AM

I absolutely agree.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
09-03-08, 08:45 AM
Bigalholmes165 & Futurebootlouie...if U Don't Like Don't Read It......and You Will Get Over It........

Isrowei
09-03-08, 08:58 AM
Simmer guys. The original point of the post has nothing to do with caps vs no-caps.

I agree that the personal (especially family) life of of political figure should be off-limits. We wouldn't want someone poking into our lives. Don't poke into theirs. (especially for needlessly slanderous smears).

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
09-03-08, 09:12 AM
Isrowei. That Is One Thing That Is Wrong With This Nation. People Don't See The Big Picture And Picks About The Little ****......so What If I Type In Caps.....i Have To For My Work...get Over It....damn

Wyoming
09-03-08, 09:26 AM
Bigalholmes165 & Futurebootlouie...if U Don't Like Don't Read It......and You Will Get Over It........

I already said - I don't read those posts after about 3 words. - NOW, don't spaz out.

thedrifter
09-03-08, 09:36 AM
Play Nice Boys.....;)

Ellie

AL49BGN
09-03-08, 09:47 AM
THEN DO NOT READ IT!

AL49BGN
09-03-08, 09:52 AM
Simmer guys. The original point of the post has nothing to do with caps vs no-caps.

I agree that the personal (especially family) life of of political figure should be off-limits. We wouldn't want someone poking into our lives. Don't poke into theirs. (especially for needlessly slanderous smears).
WHAT GETS ME IS THE FACT THAT IF THIS WAS A LIBERAL WOMEN THIS WOULD NOT BE OCCURING AND THE MEDIA WOULD BE STICKING UP FOR HER.WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST AND THESE SO CALLED WOMEN GROUPS.THIS IS A COORDINATED ATTACK BY THE DEMS AND OBAMA'S SURROGATES TO DICREDIT HER BY USING HER FAMILY.IT IS OUTRAGOUS!

Isrowei
09-03-08, 10:27 AM
WHAT GETS ME IS THE FACT THAT IF THIS WAS A LIBERAL WOMEN THIS WOULD NOT BE OCCURING AND THE MEDIA WOULD BE STICKING UP FOR HER.WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST AND THESE SO CALLED WOMEN GROUPS.THIS IS A COORDINATED ATTACK BY THE DEMS AND OBAMA'S SURROGATES TO DICREDIT HER BY USING HER FAMILY.IT IS OUTRAGOUS!

Check www.huffingtonpost.com (http://www.huffingtonpost.com)

The liberal feminist are some of her biggest critics and slanderers. So yeah, this is entirely biased.

It's also pretty underhanded and vile.

AL49BGN
09-03-08, 11:00 AM
Check www.huffingtonpost.com (http://www.huffingtonpost.com)

The liberal feminist are some of her biggest critics and slanderers. So yeah, this is entirely biased.

It's also pretty underhanded and vile.
I see that,it just goes to show you that they do not stand up for women.They only believe and support Liberal women NOW should change their name the National Organization of Liberal Women(NOLW).They despise any women who worked her way up and made it on her own without the help of government and people like them.They can't stand anyone who has a different point of view.The level of vile and hatred on the left is disturbing to say the least.
Sir,I can see this backfiring right back in their faces.They fear this women because she is a real women.She is a successful Govenor,wife,hockey mom,hunter,and pro-life.She chose to have her baby even if it was handicapped.She is the American dream and she did it without the femminist and on her terms.The left knows that she can be affective in capturing the womens votes and they must marginalize her that is their way.So what if they act the way they are acting.
I can't see the American people standing for this vile especially women.Obama claims to be a different kind of politician while he sends his surrogates out to spread this venom.This women has more expeience then the top of their ticket.She ran a city and a state,she submitted city and state budgets,she delt with city and state employees and oversaw the operations of both a local and state government.She even deployed her National Gaurd units to combat forrest fires.She took on corruption in her state by members of her own party.She took on a sitting governer of her own party in a Three way primary and won and then defeated her Democratic opponent who was a former Governer of the state.
Now please tell me what Obama has accomplished!What imporatant legislation has he written?Look at his politcal chums(Leftist,terrorist and Racsist preachers).He has chosen for a VP another liberal hack who was shamed out of the 1988 Presidential race because he was a plagerist.This is a man who wanted to carve up Iraq into 3 seperate countries and tell the sunnis you stay here and the kurds will stay there and the ****es will stay there.This ia a man who less then a year ago said Obama is not fit to lead and that he would be proud to serve in a McCain administration.
Sorry to go off the subject but I had to vent my frustrations

FutureBootLouie
09-03-08, 11:02 AM

bull trash

If Governor Palin were a democrat, you'd be slaying her for not teaching her daughter traditional family values and abstinence.

AL49BGN
09-03-08, 11:10 AM
bull trash

If Governor Palin were a democrat, you'd be slaying her for not teaching her daughter traditional family values and abstinence.
No I wouldn't,I would never stoop that low.These people are animals!
How Dare you put me in that category.You do not even know me or what I am about!

outlaw3179
09-03-08, 11:13 AM
Oh Oh Grammar Police. someone issue a ticket , and get the f*ck over it.

Isrowei
09-03-08, 11:21 AM
bull trash

Oh Rly?

I think it goes to show that the liberals and the liberal news media are flat scared of her. They don't attack that which doesn't frighten them.

And enough of trying to justify the baseless attacks by claiming "well, you'd do it too!" That's cowardly and unsupportable. Argue from facts... not stupid assumptions.

FutureBootLouie
09-03-08, 11:34 AM
No I wouldn't,I would never stoop that low.These people are animals!
How Dare you put me in that category.You do not even know me or what I am about!

Sorry, I didn't mean you as in you, I meant you as in many conservative/republican leaning Marines.

FutureBootLouie
09-03-08, 11:37 AM
Oh Rly?

I think it goes to show that the liberals and the liberal news media are flat scared of her. They don't attack that which doesn't frighten them.

And enough of trying to justify the baseless attacks by claiming "well, you'd do it too!" That's cowardly and unsupportable. Argue from facts... not stupid assumptions.

Sir, I don't understand why the media is always labeled by conservatives as the "liberal news media"

There are many forms of media that are liberal, but just as many are conservative.

Some people see CNN as slightly liberal. FOX is obviously pretty conservative.

New York Times - probably liberal

Wall Street Journal - probably more conservative

Oprah Winfrey Show - liberal

Rush Limbaugh Radio - Conservative

America is approximately 50/50 in that regard. I refuse to believe that mainstream media is predominantly liberal leaning like many paint it to be.

jrhd97
09-03-08, 11:54 AM
Your MSM news outlets at your 5, 10 and 11 pm news hours are liberal, in the majority. There are very few outlets in those time slots that are conservative. Even print media is vastly liberal. Radio is mainly conservative, but in the minority.
The libs are scared of her. So scared that they will draw attention away from her and to her daughter so America won't get to know her.

Isrowei
09-03-08, 12:06 PM
Louie, the MSM is painted out as predominently liberal because they tend to give more airtime and more favorable coverage to Democratic (i.e. Liberal) stories vice Conservative stories. I say conservative vice Republican because it encompasses far more than just Republican news.

They create and propogate stories on their own that favor one side over another. They spin stories so as to make it appear that the liberally-favored conclusion is the only one. They tow the Politically Correct line which is the safe-haven of Liberals and they champion the vocal causes of Liberal oriented minority groups.

Isrowei
09-03-08, 12:19 PM
I refuse to believe that mainstream media is predominantly liberal leaning like many paint it to be.

I almost didn't comment on this, but I think it bears saying.

I can refuse to believe that if I stick my hand in fire... it will burn me. I can believe this with all my heart. However, if I, adamantly believing this, do stick my hand in a fire... I will be burned.

As a Leader you're expected to look at a subject from all angles. Unbaised and unbeholden to any one person or view, you'll be asked to make a decision and a recommendation based on what you see. Truth IS out there. A man wearing a turban and carry an AK-47 on a dusty Afghan street... can kill you. And most likely... probably wants to. You need to be prepared for that. It's not about the "good" in people. It's about what actually happens. The real world is entirely filled with people who are unfair, biased, manipulative, power-hungry, and willing to step on anyone who gets in their way. There is no such thing as unbiased news anymore.

Words have meaning. When you sit down and read articles and opinions, look for what is actually being said. How many articles about Obama actually focus on "issues" and how many just trumpet his mantra of "change" with no real definition of what that change is or how he plans to achieve it. And if it does talk about how he plans to achieve it, what are the 2nd and 3rd order impacts of those plans. Same for McCain. Is the coverage of Palin really equitable? Are the same questions being demanded of Obama? Biden? How much actually, clearly, addresses her as a political force... and not on the deeply personal level of her daughter, her moral judgments, a down-syndrome baby, whether she likes to hunt and fish or wore a bikini at one time.

Clearly, the same standard is not being applied to all candidates. Look for who is blatantly mis-applying that standard.. and a lot of people are grossly overstepping their bounds... and you will easily find that bias. Those networks that carry it, even promote that garbage... those are the liberal networks.

FutureBootLouie
09-03-08, 12:55 PM

I can refuse to believe that if I stick my hand in fire... it will burn me. I can believe this with all my heart. However, if I, adamantly believing this, do stick my hand in a fire... I will be burned.

As a Leader you're expected to look at a subject from all angles. Unbaised and unbeholden to any one person or view, you'll be asked to make a decision and a recommendation based on what you see. Truth IS out there. A man wearing a turban and carry an AK-47 on a dusty Afghan street... can kill you. And most likely... probably wants to. You need to be prepared for that. It's not about the "good" in people. It's about what actually happens. The real world is entirely filled with people who are unfair, biased, manipulative, power-hungry, and willing to step on anyone who gets in their way. There is no such thing as unbiased news anymore.

Words have meaning. When you sit down and read articles and opinions, look for what is actually being said. How many articles about Obama actually focus on "issues" and how many just trumpet his mantra of "change" with no real definition of what that change is or how he plans to achieve it. And if it does talk about how he plans to achieve it, what are the 2nd and 3rd order impacts of those plans. Same for McCain. Is the coverage of Palin really equitable? Are the same questions being demanded of Obama? Biden? How much actually, clearly, addresses her as a political force... and not on the deeply personal level of her daughter, her moral judgments, a down-syndrome baby, whether she likes to hunt and fish or wore a bikini at one time.

Clearly, the same standard is not being applied to all candidates. Look for who is blatantly mis-applying that standard.. and a lot of people are grossly overstepping their bounds... and you will easily find that bias. Those networks that carry it, even promote that garbage... those are the liberal networks.

Sir, respectfully disagree. I don't think the media being liberal leaning is worth comparing to a stone cold hard fact like - hand in the fire = burn.

I watch the news from time to time. Most of what I see is pretty equal coverage between the two candidates. What you need to bear in mind is that the media will only report what they deem to be newsworthy.

Right now Obama is very popular right now, he's very charismatic and reporters like reporting on him. But I see just as many stories and documentaries on Senator McCain's incredible past, about all the hardship he endured and his love for country.

Americans are split between conservative and liberal approximately 50/50 for a reason. The American people would have nothing to do with a mainstream media that is predominantly one sided.

I understand your argument about Palin and Obama's change etc. etc., but the mass media are businesses. They want to report stories that are newsworthy, that will SELL. Did you not see how the MSM slayed Obama over the crazy America hating pastor that was his "spiritual guide"? How can you say the media is one sided !!!

If you want to hear about issues, watch CSPAN, or do an internet search. But for most peoiple hearing about issues (except in debates, which is exciting) will bore everyone to death.

I'm voting for John McCain. He's just the right amount of liberal for me, and his love of country is just absolutely insurmountable. Personally, whehn I watch the news, I can give two craps about his issues. I wanna hear about interesting things.

Obama's speeches on change, Obama's crazy pastor - interesting
Obama's issues - boring

McCain's exploits in Vietnam, Palin's daughter - interesting
McCain's tax policies - boring

get the picture?

Interesting sells

Boring doesn't.

AL49BGN
09-03-08, 01:11 PM

Sir,you hit it right on the money.When MSNBC broke the news of Gov.Palin being selected they showed a banner underneath it stating "How many homes will this add to the GOP ticket".Now take it this isn't a political pundit show,this was breaking hard news.How can they pretend to be non-bias?They have made a mockery of journalism.

FutureBootLouie
09-03-08, 01:18 PM
Sir,you hit it right on the money.When MSNBC broke the news of Gov.Palin being selected they showed a banner underneath it stating "How many homes will this add to the GOP ticket".Now take it this isn't a political pundit show,this was breaking hard news.How can they pretend to be non-bias?They have made a mockery of journalism.

Are you sure this wasn't a pundit show? Because I saw something similar to that one time and I said to myself "wtf" until I realized it was a banner for one of those talk show hosts.

AL49BGN
09-03-08, 01:20 PM
Sir, respectfully disagree. I don't think the media being liberal leaning is worth comparing to a stone cold hard fact like - hand in the fire = burn.

I watch the news from time to time. Most of what I see is pretty equal coverage between the two candidates. What you need to bear in mind is that the media will only report what they deem to be newsworthy.

Right now Obama is very popular right now, he's very charismatic and reporters like reporting on him. But I see just as many stories and documentaries on Senator McCain's incredible past, about all the hardship he endured and his love for country.

Americans are split between conservative and liberal approximately 50/50 for a reason. The American people would have nothing to do with a mainstream media that is predominantly one sided.

I understand your argument about Palin and Obama's change etc. etc., but the mass media are businesses. They want to report stories that are newsworthy, that will SELL. Did you not see how the MSM slayed Obama over the crazy America hating pastor that was his "spiritual guide"? How can you say the media is one sided !!!

If you want to hear about issues, watch CSPAN, or do an internet search. But for most peoiple hearing about issues (except in debates, which is exciting) will bore everyone to death.

I'm voting for John McCain. He's just the right amount of liberal for me, and his love of country is just absolutely insurmountable. Personally, whehn I watch the news, I can give two craps about his issues. I wanna hear about interesting things.

Obama's speeches on change, Obama's crazy pastor - interesting
Obama's issues - boring

McCain's exploits in Vietnam, Palin's daughter - interesting
McCain's tax policies - boring

get the picture?

Interesting sells

Boring doesn't.
I am gad to hear that you are voting for McCain but taxes and policies are what affects our lives as Americans and even if it is boring to you it should be the reason that you vote for someone.
You may disagree with me or not but I am a Republican because their policies both social and economic as well as their stance on national security are closer to my beliefs then the Dems.People need to vote on the issues not some "Rock Star"status.

FutureBootLouie
09-03-08, 02:17 PM
I am gad to hear that you are voting for McCain but taxes and policies are what affects our lives as Americans and even if it is boring to you it should be the reason that you vote for someone.
You may disagree with me or not but I am a Republican because their policies both social and economic as well as their stance on national security are closer to my beliefs then the Dems.People need to vote on the issues not some "Rock Star"status.

Thats good to go and understandable. I'm voting for John McCain because I know for a fact that his character and leadership is uncompromising. I know for a fact that he would gladly give his life for his country without blinking and eye, and I greatly admire that in a Commander in Chief.

Isrowei
09-03-08, 03:25 PM
Sir, respectfully disagree....

<snip>

get the picture?

Interesting sells

Boring doesn't.

Louie, you gave me a chuckle. :marine: Bravo.

First, this is the political forum. Our ideas don't have to match. Rank does not legitimize position. Feel free to disagree all you like.

Second, read my profile when you get a chance. I read yours and I don't gather much from your background from it. Let me share some of mine. I'm a PAO. In my office is a big TV tuned to CNN, FOX, MSNBC... day in and day out. I spend most of my morning every morning reading up on local and national news. In fact, if you're watching, you'll see Drifter post stories that a few hours earlier... I was giving interviews to reporters for. I don't watch news highlights. I watch it all. News, fluff news, entertainment news, politics, war... you name it. I wholeheartedly understand that media is a business. But it is also an information source... and a powerful tool of influence. Smart people get hired to harness that power of influence for particular projects. Campaign managers? What do you think their job is? It's a tool that even reaches into our spectrum of warfare and has become something that infantry commanders have to grasp.

Again, I will tell you to focus on things that ARE. Not how you think it is at face value. It takes some digging. And.. perhaps your ideas will be the same after you look further. Maybe. Again, you don't have to agree with me, I'm just asking that you make very very sure that that is what you're seeing.

Also, news networks are very much characterized by the pundit shows they carry. Fox is known as the conservative network by their pundit shows. MSNBC... opposite side of the coin.

And as many have said... the issues ARE interesting. We want to know more about those. Less fluff and more about why Obama or McCain think they should be president.

AL49BGN
09-03-08, 03:42 PM
Are you sure this wasn't a pundit show? Because I saw something similar to that one time and I said to myself "wtf" until I realized it was a banner for one of those talk show hosts.
NO IT WAS BREAKING NEWS!IT DEFINATELY WASN'T A PUNDIT SHOW IF IT WAS I WOULD BE SO STEAMED.

FutureBootLouie
09-03-08, 03:48 PM
Louie, you gave me a chuckle. :marine: Bravo.

First, this is the political forum. Our ideas don't have to match. Rank does not legitimize position. Feel free to disagree all you like. And I will gladly disagree all I like, but as a future Officer and current Marine NCO, I still want to give the Officers and SNCOs the respect they deserve, its not me being motarded, its just me forming a habit, hope you don't mind.

Second, read my profile when you get a chance. I read yours and I don't gather much from your background from it. Let me share some of mine. I'm a PAO. In my office is a big TV tuned to CNN, FOX, MSNBC... day in and day out. I spend most of my morning every morning reading up on local and national news. In fact, if you're watching, you'll see Drifter post stories that a few hours earlier... I was giving interviews to reporters for. I don't watch news highlights. I watch it all. News, fluff news, entertainment news, politics, war... you name it. I wholeheartedly understand that media is a business. But it is also an information source... and a powerful tool of influence. Smart people get hired to harness that power of influence for particular projects. Campaign managers? What do you think their job is? It's a tool that even reaches into our spectrum of warfare and has become something that infantry commanders have to grasp.

Again, I will tell you to focus on things that ARE. Not how you think it is at face value. It takes some digging. And.. perhaps your ideas will be the same after you look further. Maybe. Again, you don't have to agree with me, I'm just asking that you make very very sure that that is what you're seeing.

Also, news networks are very much characterized by the pundit shows they carry. Fox is known as the conservative network by their pundit shows. MSNBC... opposite side of the coin.

And as many have said... the issues ARE interesting. We want to know more about those. Less fluff and more about why Obama or McCain think they should be president.

lol, hard to argue with someone whose everyday job involves dealing with the media !!

NO IT WAS BREAKING NEWS!IT DEFINATELY WASN'T A PUNDIT SHOW IF IT WAS I WOULD BE SO STEAMED.

well, good thing I don't watch MSNBC.

Quinbo
09-03-08, 04:37 PM

i wAs sImply tRying tO pOlitely sTate tHat mAybe yOu're jOb hAs yOu tYpe iN sUch a mAnner tHat mAybe mOre wOuld rEad yOur pOsts iF yOu wOuld fOrgo tYping tHusly hEre.

Unless your employer is paying you to post here you can skip past the this is how I type at work stuff.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
09-03-08, 05:57 PM
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SET OF ARCHITECTURE PLANS TYPE IN lower CASE IDIOT.......I DESIGN THINGS THEY ARE DONE WITH THE CAPS ON......

AN ONCE AGAIN IF U DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT.......AN GET OVER IT

Wyoming
09-03-08, 09:48 PM
Idiot?

That is quite strong.

WOW!

The Mighty Quinn is above this and will prolly let it die.

NOWGOBACKTOMYSPACEWITHTHEOTHERINTELLUCTUALTEENIEBO PPERSANDENJOYYOURTINYLIFE

Quinbo
09-04-08, 05:14 AM
I speak rudementary spanish and german. You want to communicate... you try to speak their language. I'll take bigAls advice

nptwildcat
09-04-08, 07:47 AM
I'm more impressed with the father of her unborn baby. This kid got past the parents and the state troopers who watch over the Govenor and her family. We need this kid working security for our country. He's good at finding ways around it!

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
09-04-08, 07:56 AM
Yes That Is A Strong Word But Damn All I Was Asking For Is What People Thought About One Subject. Nothing Else, An Futurebootlouie Had To Come In Here Running His Mouth. I Never Claimed To Be A English Major Or Did I Ever Claim To Be Able To Spell Good. Hell At My Job I Tell Them Don't Ask Me To Spell Anything Because I Can't Spell To Save My Life....if I Had Someone Holding A Gun To My Head And Asked Me To Spell Something Hard. I Will Tell Them To Go Ahead An Shot Me Because I Can't. I Have Spell Check On Autocad.

Yes I Was Very Impressed With Him Also. Atleast He Is Standing By Her And Being There For Her Because I Know Alot Of Guys That Wouldn't Be There For Her. Everyone Is Making A Big Deal About It Because They Aren't Married.......who Cares...atleast He Is There An In The Picture. That Is All That Matter. Mommy And Daddy Both Is In The Picture For This Child.

awbrown1462
09-04-08, 08:04 AM
Sgt Addy I use to be a Drafter with Auto CADD so I understand what you are saying and this forum is not about typing. at least I can read what you type unlike what Sgt. Bulk typed in his post

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
09-04-08, 09:02 AM
Hey Just Wondering Why Type Of Drafting You Did. I Do Architecture. Got My Degree In It And Working For A Firm Doing 75% Of There Design.

Quinbo
09-05-08, 12:05 PM
Sgt Addy I use to be a Drafter with Auto CADD so I understand what you are saying and this forum is not about typing. at least I can read what you type unlike what Sgt. Bulk typed in his post

Interesting that you find it acceptable to capitalize the first letter of every word but not the second. Poolees and others read our post and we are expected to act as gentleman and set the example at all times. So what if you have to push the ****ing cheese burger and large fries button over and over at work, there is no need to ask us if we want an ice cream cone to go with it.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
09-05-08, 12:10 PM
No I Don't Only Use Caps For The First Letter. I Type Everything In Caps And It Just Shows Up That Way

Isrowei
09-05-08, 12:13 PM
Gents, this is a ****ing contest that all participants will just end up looking like *sses. Back away, take a breath and let it go.

If you truly believe in setting the example, put your fingers where your mouth is and set the example by not egging on the contest. Otherwise, you're an instigator and all that big talk begins to sound very hypocritical.

If you truly feel the need to press a point, now would be the time to take it to PMs.

Quinbo
09-05-08, 12:30 PM
http://a592.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/70/m_683c813a1cfad96cb0221426ed969dbf.jpg

Quinbo
09-05-08, 12:48 PM
I enjoy this site and visit it often. The Lcpls and Cpls do a fine job of policeing up the poolees. I'll tell you one thing Sergeant see profile mine (college ;computer science, architechtural drafting) get it ... if you **** on my shoes and tell me it's raining I'll call you on it. There is no program any where that magically transforms caps to lower case and vice versa.

crate78
09-05-08, 01:11 PM
Back to the original thread, on another forum I participate in some dork asked how Palin could run a country if she can't even control her 17 year old daughter.

About the first ten responses were that he obviously hadn't raised a 17 year old daughter. As one who has been there and done that, with a 17 year old of either gender you don't control, you cross your fingers and hope that whatever happens works out OK in the long run.

crate

Quinbo
09-05-08, 01:29 PM
Thank you Crate

Sgt Leprechaun
09-05-08, 02:47 PM
Bingo, Crate. I'm livin that right now.

HurricaneRJ
09-05-08, 08:17 PM
Back to the original thread, on another forum I participate in some dork asked how Palin could run a country if she can't even control her 17 year old daughter.

About the first ten responses were that he obviously hadn't raised a 17 year old daughter. As one who has been there and done that, with a 17 year old of either gender you don't control, you cross your fingers and hope that whatever happens works out OK in the long run.

crate
Momma crossed her fingers alright, look where I'm at now. I say she got lucky.

A Marine, Army Ranger, and an Airborne Soldier as sons.

Osotogary
09-06-08, 06:36 AM
When I saw that Obama had selected Biden as a running mate I said, "Good choice", because I like Biden regardless of wether he is a democrat or republican. When McCain chose Palin to be on his ticket I said, "Holy sh*t."
I watched Palin and how she handled herself, not really caring what party she was affiliated with and I was impressed. I like the McCain/Palin Presidential ticket and liked what they said at their convention. I like the buzz words, "Straight Talk" and I hope that they stay on coarse. The one thing I don't need to hear right now is another, what I might call, bullsh*tter (any elected official) be they Democrat, Republican or Independent.
One would have liked to see perfect candidates, with perfect social and political lives and famililes running for public office but I frankly don't know if I would want them in office. I'm fine with McCain and Palin but still need more specifics on the tax situation, off-shore drilling, waste both political and private. If all of the proposed initiatives are going to work they had better have the citizenry buy into them.
It is going to be an uphill struggle for them, given the current national mood, but I do believe that they are the team that best suits my needs and struggles with straight talk and, hopefully, straight action.