PDA

View Full Version : A quick question

AggieMoll
09-01-08, 01:56 AM
Is the San Diego Airport USO before or after baggage claim? I need to know if I should carry on my body bag with my service alphas. Thanks

Achped
09-01-08, 02:07 AM
lololol, dude, baggage claim is accessible by everyone, go to baggage, get your "body bag" (lol!) and go to the USO...

I dont see where the confusion is? Oh, and if you were smart you'd buy a black "body bag" so everyone in the airport doesnt laugh at you. Not only that but they work better.

Sorry, Im just being a demotivating lance criminal

yellowwing
09-01-08, 07:40 AM
The San Diego International Airport USO Center (http://www.san.org/airport/terminals/uso_center.asp) says they do have a baggage storage area.

I'd have my gear closer at hand in the USO rather than let it spin around at baggage collection for who knows how long.

RYDERKUR
09-01-08, 09:13 PM
Oh Achped STFU, you were/are the most motard lance I've come across in cyberspace. Lmao, give this kid a break, he just graduated series honor grad. Haha, just messing with you brother.

Coda
09-01-08, 10:28 PM
hey devil, yes you can carry your body bag in alphas now i didnt say wear it as a backpack but you can carry it through the airport. if i was you grab your bag and then worry about the USO, anyone that works in the airport should be able to direct you to the USO.

Achped
09-01-08, 11:08 PM
Oh Achped STFU, you were/are the most motard lance I've come across in cyberspace. Lmao, give this kid a break, he just graduated series honor grad. Haha, just messing with you brother.

Oh God, series honor grad....that means he's even more motivated...lol

I look at it like this, I'll be a leader of Marines soon, so I've gotta get all the dumb, demotivating stuff out now. Because I can't wish for my EAS openly as a corporal.

You can be a ****bag lance, it's really unbecoming to be a ****bag NCO.

yellowwing
09-02-08, 04:03 AM
Somebody more Motard than Brother Matt? This will be cool! :D