PDA

View Full Version : Marine Corps Ball

egbutler1
08-29-08, 10:59 PM
Alright,
A few other Marines have answered this question but bare with me. My question is simply this - Are Marines who have got out of the Marine Corps (honorably) allowed to attend Local Marine Corps Balls? If so could you explain to me how about I can go to get an invite. I never got to take my wife to a ball when I was on active duty and thus have been out for over 2 years now and would love to let her get the experince, and allow me in turn to be around Marines that I can relate to. Let me know Marines, sound off!

p.s. I'm not stepping on any Marines that gave me an answer already, its just I can't remember anything pasted 10 mins or so due to IED's. So please forgive me for re-asking this question.

Semper Fidelis!!!

Cpl. Butler, Emerson (0311/0331/8152 OIF Combat Veteran)

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-29-08, 11:38 PM
That is a darned good question. We've thought about throwing a ball for the Old Farts Battalion around here, but attending a ball with current active duty Marines would be great.

thewookie
08-30-08, 01:18 AM
Of course you can it's your birthday; and you earned it. Talk to the local recruiters, and or get in touch with the local Marine Corps League. You already earned the invite, now you just have to find out where that party is. SF