PDA

View Full Version : Hello Marines and a question........

usmc0331
08-29-08, 06:34 PM
Semper Fi Marines and hello!

I have a question and would like some responses from some fellow devil dogs. There is a Young Marine Ive known for years growing up etc. He went into the corps about 2 years ago if that. He just recently spent 5 months in the brig for some kind of theft. Was dropped to pvt and given a dishonorable. Now that he just got out of the brig he is telling ppl he got out of the corps and loved it and was a cpl for motor T(he was an E-4 before he got dropped) and its on his myspace page. To make a long story short he was in love with some jacksonville rat and all of her friends were druggies. One of the ppl told him to steal some money or he would kill his girlfriend--so numbnutz did and got caught. He seems to think he saved this girls life and all the marines in his command respect him for it(supposdly)so he did the right thing. I say bull****. As an NCO you should have the leadership to lead Marines and not fall victim to this petty stupid civilian **** and if you do, you are out and you are what we call an EX_marine for dishonoring those who have served. I dont think this **** bag should be telling ppl he was a Marine and that he loved it. If so he would follow our core values and served honorably. What do you all think, he may be my friend but what he did is a disgrace and how do you think he should represent himself(IE former Marine, **** bag what?). Semper Fi

Echo_Four_Bravo
08-29-08, 06:59 PM
If he actually got a dishonorable discharge then I would say he is an ex-Marine and doesn't deserve to use the Title. But, dishonorable sounds WAY too harsh for the circumstances. If he got more than...

usmc0331
08-29-08, 07:04 PM
yes he got a dishonorable. I wouldnt see how he could get anything else. Breaking and entering and theft of money over 1000 bucks is not a minor offense. If you get months in the brig Im betting that 99% of the time you would get a Dishonorable. Either way its sad to see a former nco ruin everything over another worthless chick and money.

Marine84
08-29-08, 07:23 PM
tsk, tsk, tsk

Another doofus. If I were him, I wouldn't even talk about it, I would be too ashamed. And, ESPECIALLY in front of you? Let him keep going with it if it makes him feel better until it makes you mad enough to say something to him about it.

Zulu 36
08-29-08, 09:52 PM
I don't think a dishonorable is too harsh for B&E and larceny over $1,000. It should be a common result (plus brig and drop to private). I think the only variable should be the amount of brig time. ...

usmc0331
08-30-08, 09:18 AM
exactly sgt. He did get dropped to e-1 as well.

Mikewebe
08-30-08, 12:42 PM
We had a guy named Johnson get caught by a Major in the px in uniform wearing an ear ring, when confronted he punched the Major in front of his family, he had just come to our unit from CCU at Courthouse Bay. Never saw him again

Old Marine
08-30-08, 06:47 PM
Semper Fi Marines and hello!

I have a question and would like some responses from some fellow devil dogs. There is a Young Marine Ive known for years growing up etc. He went into the corps about 2 years ago if that. He just recently spent 5 months in the brig for some kind of theft. Was dropped to pvt and given a dishonorable. Now that he just got out of the brig he is telling ppl he got out of the corps and loved it and was a cpl for motor T(he was an E-4 before he got dropped) and its on his myspace page. To make a long story short he was in love with some jacksonville rat and all of her friends were druggies. One of the ppl told him to steal some money or he would kill his girlfriend--so numbnutz did and got caught. He seems to think he saved this girls life and all the marines in his command respect him for it(supposdly)so he did the right thing. I say bull****. As an NCO you should have the leadership to lead Marines and not fall victim to this petty stupid civilian **** and if you do, you are out and you are what we call an EX_marine for dishonoring those who have served. I dont think this **** bag should be telling ppl he was a Marine and that he loved it. If so he would follow our core values and served honorably. What do you all think, he may be my friend but what he did is a disgrace and how do you think he should represent himself(IE former Marine, **** bag what?). Semper Fi

This turd deserves everything he got.

Did they teach you at Pleasure Island to spell Corps?

DOWORK1
09-01-08, 12:14 PM
I just want to say a few things. "If you hang with dogs, eventually you will get fleas". You are a Marine and putting yourself around or associating with someone that is a criminal is just going to hurt you.

Allen870922
09-01-08, 12:23 PM
I don't trust anyone out in Jacksonville

thewookie
09-01-08, 12:58 PM

Bump -- Young Marines should hear that again.....

And on the subject, I agree with Marine84.

Sgt Leprechaun
09-01-08, 01:07 PM
Another bump. Dead on. <br />
<br />
And, turdbag deserves what he got, and he no longer deserves or RATES to call himself a Marine. He forfeited that right long ago. <br />
<br />
Oh, and claiming rank and whatnot...

HurricaneRJ
09-01-08, 01:53 PM

**** Jacksonville, all the November Papa running around in the town.:sick:

Mikewebe
09-01-08, 02:08 PM
Sorry to change the subject matter but I didn't think this required a new thread. There is a video on youtube when you type in Marine cadence and Marine Cadence Parris Island comes up. The DI at one minute does port arms then extend but he says something after forward march I just don't get and I swear he steps off on his right foot. Someone translate for me please

usmc0331
09-02-08, 02:29 PM
exactly what I was thinking SGT. <br />
<br />
and for all those Marines who said it, STAY AWAY FROM THE RATS IN JACKSONVILLE, BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

AL49BGN
09-02-08, 02:37 PM
Stay Away From The Dirtbag,even If He Is Your Freind He Is Just Going To Drag You Down With Him.

usmc0331
09-02-08, 05:09 PM
Stay Away From The Dirtbag,even If He Is Your Freind He Is Just Going To Drag You Down With Him.

no worries ssgt, unlike him and his disregard, I have a wife, son and awesome mx racing career, and I am a Marine. I wouldnt ruin that for anything. I learned while I was in(97-2001) to become a leader, a good nco because if I wasnt Marines could die. Thats the mentality that was taught to us Marines. Its just seems like a totally different Corps now. The maturity isnt there, our nco's are not even getting the training they should etc. So thats when **** happens. Like I said above, we were trained that if we made mistakes our Marines would die. Now Marines are worried about if they can bring laptops, ipods and cell phones to SOI. What the F*** is that? sorry to carry on off topic but damn!

Anyway good news now-- going back in for a 3 year reserve bit but will try and get an active billet after my first year! should have my packet finished up next month! Semper Fi--bad news I have to go back to SOI with all the young turds.

AL49BGN
09-03-08, 08:24 AM
no worries ssgt, unlike him and his disregard, I have a wife, son and awesome mx racing career, and I am a Marine. I wouldnt ruin that for anything. I learned while I was in(97-2001) to become a leader, a good nco because if I wasnt Marines could die. Thats the mentality that was taught to us Marines. Its just seems like a totally different Corps now. The maturity isnt there, our nco's are not even getting the training they should etc. So thats when **** happens. Like I said above, we were trained that if we made mistakes our Marines would die. Now Marines are worried about if they can bring laptops, ipods and cell phones to SOI. What the F*** is that? sorry to carry on off topic but damn!

Anyway good news now-- going back in for a 3 year reserve bit but will try and get an active billet after my first year! should have my packet finished up next month! Semper Fi--bad news I have to go back to SOI with all the young turds.
I AM GLAD TO HEAR HOW SQUARED AWAY YOU ARE.YOU ARE RIGHT THINGS NOW A DAY ARE DIFFERENT FROM WHEN I SERVED BUT IT IS LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE NOT JUST IN THE CORPS.WE JUST HAVE TO SURROUND OURSELVES WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO INSPIRE US AND PUSH US TO BE THE BEST.AS AN NCO YOU MUST LEAD BY EXAMPLE.GOOD LUCK DEVILDOG!