PDA

View Full Version : Date Moved up

coltie52
08-26-08, 05:48 PM
I was originally supposed to go to MCRDSD on Sept. 22nd and today I got a phone call from my Recruiter who said that my date was Moved up to the 8th of Sept. I don't have a problem with this, actually I must say I'm that much more excited because I'll be able to get there and get what I need to get done earlier and second my cousin got the same phone call from his recruiter so him and I are leaving the same day.
I just want to know who else is leaving on the 8th?
I'll hopefully see you.

yellowwing
08-26-08, 06:13 PM
Make sure your not the cousin that quits. Both ya'll are gonna make it.

coltie52
08-26-08, 10:59 PM
Make sure your not the cousin that quits. Both ya'll are gonna make it.
Ohh I will Not quit, I have dropped a lot of weight and have been busting my butt to get in some sort of shape before this.
But hey competition is always good haha

jeffsnff89
08-26-08, 11:11 PM
You Lucky Son of a B*tch ha that's my Birthday told my recruiter that I wanted to leave that day but I'm still on for Sept. 22.

coltie52
08-27-08, 03:42 PM
You Lucky Son of a B*tch ha that's my Birthday told my recruiter that I wanted to leave that day but I'm still on for Sept. 22.
Sorry Jeff, my recruiter called me out of the blue and said hey what day is your cousin leaving and I told him the 8th and he offered me this coming monday and I turned it down, SGT. Patterson called again saying Okay you are leaving the 8th now, come into the office tomorrow.
So but that just makes me more excited but now I have to loose 8lbs in 11days so, I have to workout out a lot more then I have been.

JdnSmith
08-27-08, 05:04 PM
I just want to know who else is leaving on the 8th? I'll hopefully see you.

Coltie, I just found out a few hours ago that I will be leaving on the 8th. See you there.

-Poolee Smith

coltie52
08-27-08, 05:19 PM
Coltie, I just found out a few hours ago that I will be leaving on the 8th. See you there.

-Poolee Smith
MCRD SD Right?
well I'll keep an eye out for you.

AL49BGN
08-28-08, 01:56 PM
Good Luck!!!Go Earn Your Title.

coltie52
08-28-08, 02:06 PM
Good Luck!!!Go Earn Your Title.
aye SSGT

MarinesFTW
08-28-08, 02:32 PM
I really hate reading these threads because i get to ticked off that I have 2 years before I can go... I plan on leaving right after school gets out. GL man enjoy it

coltie52
08-28-08, 09:17 PM
I really hate reading these threads because i get to ticked off that I have 2 years before I can go... I plan on leaving right after school gets out. GL man enjoy it
2 years will fly by, it did for me. thanks