PDA

View Full Version : Medical Exam

Condrius
08-25-08, 06:36 PM
I have been really looking into joining the military either the army or the marines but mostly the marines and i was wondering what if i had a previous "attempted suicide" as they said and went to the hospital and went through all the steps and was on lock down for 3 days in a facility when i was 16 years old. I note that i havent done any of that since then and i never plan to in the future. how much at a disadvantage am i to join the marines?

jrhd97
08-25-08, 06:43 PM
Lets see a profile.

Condrius
08-25-08, 06:52 PM
I could make a profile but i just need an answer before i figure out if i want to go get my college credits so i can be qualified for my education

thewookie
08-25-08, 07:27 PM
I could make a profile but i just need an answer before i figure out if i want to go get my college credits so i can be qualified for my education

Someone COULD give you an answer if it wasn't for your crappy response.

WHO ARE YOU?

CHOPPER7199
08-25-08, 07:28 PM
I Would Suggest Talking To A Recruiter. Then Go From There.

Condrius
08-25-08, 07:34 PM
Someone COULD give you an answer if it wasn't for your crappy response.

WHO ARE YOU?

its not a crappy response its a simple question and i need an answer so i can know whether to sign up or not.

jrhd97
08-25-08, 07:49 PM
learn To Follow Simple Rules Like Filling Out A Profile Junior!! If You Can't Follow These Basic Instructions You Will Never Make A Pimple On Chesty's Backside. Check Out The Airforce.

Condrius
08-25-08, 07:55 PM
and exactly how do i make this "profile" you speak of?

lcpl dech
08-25-08, 08:04 PM
go to the top of the page where it says"my info" and start filling in the blanks. Then you should probably go to the poolee page and read the rules for posting!

Condrius
08-25-08, 08:27 PM
Alright so i have filled out my profile but i do not have a picture of myself that would work it said it failed. can someone please answer my question for me

jarheadlady
08-25-08, 08:55 PM
What do you think Marines? Should we answer Mr. ****forbrains question? Sounds to me like he has all the freaking answers anyway....

jrhd97
08-25-08, 09:00 PM
What do you think Marines? Should we answer Mr. ****forbrains question? Sounds to me like he has all the freaking answers anyway....
Yeah, be patient Gunny. He's still a civilian. Can't expect miracles.

You need to contact a recruiter and tell him/her the whole truth. They can advise you on current policy much better than I can.

Condrius
08-25-08, 09:04 PM

using the power trip method dosent necessarily work. try a new way of looking at it and maby u'll find urself not being laughed at by me and my friends for being ignorant. and thanks jhrd for the response i'll probably go to the recruiter tomorrow and check it out.

jrhd97
08-25-08, 09:12 PM
very agressive i see...... you gotta learn to answer a question not be ignorant. but who knows ur prolly a ****** neways on a power trip correct?
WTF!! WHO THE HEL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? PULL YOUR SORRY HEAD OUT OF YOUR AZZ AND SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU P.O.S!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT THERE. YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT BOY. GO HOME YOU WORTHLESS SH!T! POST A RESPONSE LIKE THAT. MAYBE WE SHOULD BRING BACK STONING :mad:.

Condrius
08-25-08, 09:16 PM
wasnt disrespecting i was stating a fact and it wasnt towards u in anyway if u read what i said and what i quoted.

Condrius
08-25-08, 09:19 PM
Another reason i want to join would be to learn respect because i do understand how people find me disrespectful but i only state the truth and thats all. and i didnt come here looking for trouble u guys started off by not even helping. so tell me who was the one being disrepectful first?

Condrius
08-25-08, 09:24 PM
Now i apologize for what i said and u wont be seeing me on this website anymore

Marine84
08-25-08, 09:55 PM
WOW! And to think I thought I was his first bite on his other thread in the Poolee Hall!

I can't believe what I just read!

CHOPPER7199
08-25-08, 10:03 PM
The Fact Is, Your Profile Sucks, And You Were Told To Go To See A Recruiter. Oh, Forget It, With Your Attitude You Won't Make It Anyways. If You Can't Understand Whats Been Said Already.

Condrius
08-25-08, 10:11 PM
Your right i'm acting immature and disrespectful and i'll take whatever beating you guys lash out at me cause its not right for me to disrespect Veterans.

CHOPPER7199
08-25-08, 10:15 PM
Congrats, Your Learning.>condrius

Wyoming
08-26-08, 12:41 AM
Lockdown at 16?

Blind drunk?

GF of 6 years cheated?

WHAT, you became an item at 10 years old?

Look, she wasn't digging what you had. She wanted more. She wanted better. She got it. She loved it. She moaned and groaned. She went back for more. Get over it.

The disrespect you showed to Marines on this site would have never happened, had you followed the rules, filled out a profile, didn't use the text message style of posting, used proper punctuation and took a deep breath before replying.

My recommendation to you is to CLICK HERE!! (http://www.goarmy.com/flindex.jsp?#?channel=&video=)

One other thing, you weed of dick, you ****ed off and disrespected two Ladies. Not good. Go AWAY.

thewookie
08-26-08, 06:09 AM
I just knew when I left this site last night that this thread was going South. I had a feeling this joker was going to get wise. Smart azz kids acting tough on the web, again, what a surprise.

thewookie
08-26-08, 06:14 AM
using the power trip method dosent necessarily work. try a new way of looking at it and maby u'll find urself not being laughed at by me and my friends for being ignorant. and thanks jhrd for the response i'll probably go to the recruiter tomorrow and check it out.

Buddy, your friends aren't laughing with you, they are laughing at you.

I bet they were laughing at you also when you were committed, sad soul.

You can't possibly imagine the type of power trip a Gunnery Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps can have with you, if you only knew silly boy.

But, unfortunately for you, and fortunately for me; you won't find out cause the recruiters are going to send you next door.

Cause we don't like quitters, and you were ready to quit on life.

Good Luck

amarine0311
08-26-08, 08:49 AM
What a P.O.S.!!! Oh Please enlist. I got a few DI buddies that would just love the pleasure of your company on a tiny little island resort.

P.S.- bring your own body bag.

AL49BGN
08-26-08, 09:01 AM
To Think I Felt Sorry For You On The Your Other Thread And Then I Come Here And I See You Being Disrespectful To My Gunny,how Dare You!Son You Definately Do Not Have What It Takes To Join My Beloved Corps.You Are Nothing More Then A Disrespectful Little S***!I Picture Some Marine Sharing A Foxhole With You During A Firefight Looking Over To Find You Crying In The Corner.Hell I Can Picture Hiding Under A Desk Crying In Some Admin Office.Now Get F*** Of This Site.This Is For Marines And Those Who Are Serious About Earning Their Title.

davblay
08-26-08, 09:04 AM
SUICIDE....the unforgivable sin! Attempted suicide is not forgivable either, for enlistment. I lay 10-1 odds there is no waiver for that one!

Dave

AL49BGN
08-26-08, 09:06 AM
SUICIDE....the unforgivable sin! Attempted suicide is not forgivable either, for enlistment. I lay 10-1 odds there is no waiver for that one!

Dave
DAVE DON'T HELP THIS WANNABEE OUT.DID YOU READ ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE HOW HE RESPONDED TO THE GUNNY?

davblay
08-26-08, 09:26 AM
DAVE DON'T HELP THIS WANNABEE OUT.DID YOU READ ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE HOW HE RESPONDED TO THE GUNNY?

No I didn't read that till now. Man these pups come on here and insult our Corps and our esteem members then want our help! Screw him, and the horse he rode in on!

Dave

Artemis
08-26-08, 10:56 AM
I think this little puke needs to be banned.

AL49BGN
08-26-08, 10:58 AM
I AGREE!!!

jinelson
08-26-08, 11:07 AM

I concure, done deal.

Jim