PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice about a pay problem.

DevilDogJAL
08-25-08, 02:50 PM
I'm a reservist stationed in Alabama, and I've been having problems with my pay. Basically, I haven't been paid in 3 months. I have yet to be paid for June, July, and August.

Because of this, I have had no money in my military account (which is FSNB) since May. Consequently, FSNB shut down my account because of this.

I want to change my direct deposit to Regions, but I'm waiting on a new MyPay PIN to come in the mail and it's taking forever.

Does anyone have any advice on how I should address this? I went up my chain of command for 2 months, with assurances from my 1st Sgt. that the problem was being handled. I even talked to our Admin last week and was told that my name was "on the black board".

BR34
08-25-08, 04:15 PM
I may be able to help you Al. I actually work in finance and I can take a look at it if you want to pm me your SSN. If not, which is understandable I can pm you a number so that you can call and talk to one of the Reserve Pay Marines. They should be able to tell you whatever the problem is fairly quick.

Changing your direct deposit is as simple as us faxing you a form, you sending it back to us and us putting it on unit diary. Takes a few hours...

DevilDogJAL
08-25-08, 04:16 PM
I'll send you a PM, BR.

TRN
08-27-08, 10:32 AM
Seriously...get rid of FSNB.

That bank is horrible.