PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to San Diego

waitingtobe
08-24-08, 10:58 PM
Hey just here at the hotel and wanted to chat with you guys but the computer here seems to not be able to load the chat fully. I enjoyed being in the pool with you poolees. It will be much nice to have the title though. Well wish me luck and best of luck to all the rest of the poolees. God Bless you all.

BTW dont bother responding to this thread as I will not be able to check on it any way.

SlingerDun
08-24-08, 11:07 PM
...BTW dont bother responding to this thread as I will not be able to check on it any way.Geeze givin orders already! Good Luck

---->Dave

waitingtobe
10-16-08, 12:32 AM
Good Evening,

Its obvious, or should be, to anyone who knew me on here that I didnt post this. It didnt start with a proper greeting of the day. Doesnt address any Marines that helped me prior to my shipping. There are grammer and punctuation errors and If I would have posted something the day I was leaving, surely it would have been longer. In any case, it has put in to question my accountability. This troubles me but there are many trials in my immediate future that require my attention. So very well, everyone I apologise for my lack in judgement for having givin my login information away in an attempt to get a message out. That has blown up in my face because my liason might have even had conversations with some of you. If I am to be punished for this then I accept responsibility for my actions. Delete my account if you deem it appropriate, Good evening.

Heres my Graduation info for anyone who wants to look it up.
Pfc. Larry
Charlie Company Plt 1053
Graduation date 20081010

jinelson
10-16-08, 08:44 AM
It would be very easy to verify if you would tell me your last name. Pfc Larry just wont get it. If you are of a mind to PM me. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt as I remember you but I need your help to set the record straight.

Jim

DGardner
10-16-08, 01:34 PM
Maybe the first post in this thread from august is the REAL Larry... and this last post is from a fake Larry :confused:... just something for you all to mull over... lol:cool:

MarinesFTW
10-16-08, 09:24 PM
Gardner you would be the one to say that woudln't you?

DGardner
10-17-08, 11:45 AM
Of course it would be me... I like to give everyone something to think about.

jinelson
10-17-08, 12:29 PM
OK Larry silence is your answer so far, so this is the last chance to set your record straight as you requested. All my training and experience tells me that you are a wash out and wannabe poser! If I dont recieve a PM from you pronto you are history as well as your IP! Do you understand me now!

Jim

BigGunz90
10-18-08, 07:00 PM
Graduation date 20081010

Wow, what was your GPA in highschool, kid?