PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Co 2nd Btn MCRDSD

pilot37
08-22-08, 07:13 PM
So I have 9 days until my recruiter picks me up for the final time.

For anyone that has graduated from Hotel Company at MCRDSD:

Are there any quirks or peculiarities about the company?

I have heard some things about certain batallions or companies being harder than others, but am wondering what you guys have to say.

P.S. I can barely wait to go down there!!!!! :)

BR34
08-22-08, 08:05 PM
Nah man, all the COs and Battalions are the same. It's just rivalry/competition, and it'll follow you everywhere you go in the Marine Corps. The only real difference is 4th Battalion, but if you land there I suggest you suck it up and have fun!

darkgreen0311
08-22-08, 08:11 PM
There is no harder battalion or harder boot camp. The training is all the same whether you go to P.I or San Diego.

:marine:Semper FI 4 Life!!!

BACKin1775
08-22-08, 09:06 PM
Hotel Hell , oohrah plt 2091

YutYut
08-22-08, 09:09 PM
Parris Island, 3rd Bn is the toughest and most hard core battalion ever in the history of the universe :marine:

Boot camp is boot camp. Good ol' family rivalry will always be present, but regardless of which depot you were at or which battalion or company you were in, if you are worthy, you will claim the title Marine.

Kill, Yut, and ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

rsox353
08-22-08, 11:48 PM
I just graduated from Lima Company (3rd BN) on August 22nd, I don't know about First and Second Battalion, but 3rd BN is deffinately a little different then the rest.

Scooby028
08-23-08, 04:01 AM
Hotel hell 2033 '94 good luck

BR34
08-23-08, 08:12 AM
I just graduated from Lima Company (3rd BN) on August 22nd, I don't know about First and Second Battalion, but 3rd BN is deffinately a little different then the rest.

How do you know 3rd is different from the rest when you just admitted you don't even know about the rest?

sparkie
08-23-08, 08:16 AM
Parris Island, 3rd Bn is the toughest and most hard core battalion ever in the history of the universe :marine:

Boot camp is boot camp. Good ol' family rivalry will always be present, but regardless of which depot you were at or which battalion or company you were in, if you are worthy, you will claim the title Marine.

Kill, Yut, and ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Has got to be the easiest. After all, they let me graduate. Of course Boot was easy in '69. Everyone just partied.

davblay
08-23-08, 08:39 AM
Has got to be the easiest. After all, they let me graduate. Of course Boot was easy in '69. Everyone just partied.

Yeah, I remember some of those parties and I was in 1stBN!

Dave

sparkie
08-23-08, 08:45 AM
Yeah, I remember some of those parties and I was in 1stBN!

Dave
we in the 3rd heard the 1st was the toughest. Everyone feared the 1st. Was it true?