PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Ricky!

srinaldo86
08-21-08, 11:38 PM
After leaving McDonalds this morning I had to run home and hit the head because those 5 McGriddles went straight through me. But as soon as I was done with that and a nap, the training began! I put my home made gillie suit on and headed for the front yard. Dont worry, I made sure to grab my broom stick on my way out the door. After all what is a Poolee without his trusted black gloss broomstick... or as I like to call it, my BOOM-STICK!
Anyways, I snuck out into the jungle which is my yard (my mom tells me to cut it but I tell her I need the long grass for boot camp training.) I got the drop on all the neighbors seeing as they were at work which gave me optimal time to settle and blend into my surroundings.
As I'm laying in the prone position I take aim with my BOOM-STICK at the neighbors cat and release a single perfect shot... over and over again. I'm getting so much better. Come about 1400 hours my mom brings me some lemonade and sandwiches. She told me she could tell from the porch how good I'm getting, and that I'll be the best scout sniper ever! Shes right. I then proceeded to roll over and devoure my well earned bounty of mayonaise smuthered sandwiches off of my 58 inch stomach so that i dont give away my position. Then it was back to training and awaiting the unsuspecting neighbors arrival home. At 1730 hours the first neighbor began to approach in their SUV and spotted me instantly! I WAS SHOCKED! I couldnt have been sitting any more still! Oh well, I trapced back inside to relax and think about how to improve my skills tomorrow...
:bunny:

Yes ofcourse this is all a joke, and I hope you found it atleast moderately amusing.
Honestly my life consist of low fat, high protein, and exercise right now.
Oh and an occasional brew on the weekend. We all have our vices. :beer:
And my real name is Ross. :P

Wyoming
08-21-08, 11:43 PM
ricky recon ross, am I amused?

I am never amused at posts that show a total lack of education where punctuation and spelling are so blatantly spewed about.

:no:

yellowwing
08-21-08, 11:50 PM
"After all what is a Poolee without his trusted black gloss broomstick", Bahh! Before shipping I carried on my PT runs a 6ft steel weight lifting bar! :evilgrin:

(I did finf your story funny. Thanks, I needed a good laugh)

srinaldo86
08-21-08, 11:53 PM
I'll avoid the smart rear remark and go with an apology.

My apologies Cpl. Holmes, I'll be more careful in any further attempts at ever trying to amuse someone again.

SlingerDun
08-21-08, 11:53 PM
...Bahh! Before shipping I carried on my PT runs a 6ft steel weight lifting bar! :evilgrin:Hollow core or solid?

JoeInVille
08-21-08, 11:54 PM
.....???

yellowwing
08-21-08, 11:55 PM

My apologies Cpl. Holmes, I'll be more careful in any further attempts at ever trying to amuse someone again.

And Remember, DO NOT post outside the Poolee Hall!

yellowwing
08-21-08, 11:58 PM
Hollow core or solid?
Solid! I had shoulders of a linebacker by shipdate. The iron bar and rolling a tied 10 pound weight up and down a dowel at arms length helped.

srinaldo86
08-21-08, 11:58 PM
And Remember, DO NOT post outside the Poolee Hall!

Yikes! The 45 pounder? Not so much that its heavy but just awkward. Hope you didnt have to run to close to any cars.

And thank you Cpl., glad someone did.

Yeah I noticed I wasnt suppose to be there right after I posted. Theres no delete or edit button to rid my post from the Marine forum, otherwise it would have been taken care of.

srinaldo86
08-22-08, 12:00 AM
.....???
Its a joke, if you dont get it you dont get it, but maybe later.

P.S. I'll be seeing you in Paris Island fairly soon it looks like.

Wyoming
08-22-08, 12:10 AM

Wasn't saying anything about your attempt at humor.

As I recall, it was about a post that showed a showed a total lack of education where punctuation and spelling is concerned.

Oh yeah, go with the smart ass remark. I can take it, but YOU, I doubt, as you are on a Marine site and methinks a few Marines are sitting about, in a crouch, just waiting to pounce.

srinaldo86
08-22-08, 12:13 AM

As I recall, it was about a post that showed a showed a total lack of education where punctuation and spelling is concerned.

Oh yeah, go with the smart ass remark. I can take it, but YOU, I doubt, as you are on a Marine site and methinks a few Marines are sitting about, in a crouch, just waiting to pounce.
Understood Cpl. Holmes, thank you.

thewookie
08-22-08, 07:07 AM
After leaving McDonalds this morning I had to run home and hit the head because those 5 McGriddles went straight through me. But as soon as I was done with that and a nap, the training began! I put my home made gillie suit on and headed for the front yard. Dont worry, I made sure to grab my broom stick on my way out the door. After all what is a Poolee without his trusted black gloss broomstick... or as I like to call it, my BOOM-STICK!
Anyways, I snuck out into the jungle which is my yard (my mom tells me to cut it but I tell her I need the long grass for boot camp training.) I got the drop on all the neighbors seeing as they were at work which gave me optimal time to settle and blend into my surroundings.
As I'm laying in the prone position I take aim with my BOOM-STICK at the neighbors cat and release a single perfect shot... over and over again. I'm getting so much better. Come about 1400 hours my mom brings me some lemonade and sandwiches. She told me she could tell from the porch how good I'm getting, and that I'll be the best scout sniper ever! Shes right. I then proceeded to roll over and devoure my well earned bounty of mayonaise smuthered sandwiches off of my 58 inch stomach so that i dont give away my position. Then it was back to training and awaiting the unsuspecting neighbors arrival home. At 1730 hours the first neighbor began to approach in their SUV and spotted me instantly! I WAS SHOCKED! I couldnt have been sitting any more still! Oh well, I trapced back inside to relax and think about how to improve my skills tomorrow...

Yes ofcourse this is all a joke, and I hope you found it atleast moderately amusing.

Some poolees/wanna bees should take notice of this,,, because it’s very clear to me that this poolee is doing more reading and searching then he is posting. I think that’s smart; because you have plenty of time to post, once you have earned something. This site is a valuable resource for those poolees who are smart enough to tap into it.

It is also good for a nice chuckle, or smartazz comment every once in a while by us old salts that wish we still could.

MotherGoose
08-22-08, 07:28 AM

I thought it was hilarious!! Made me laugh!
:nerd:

amarine0311
08-22-08, 08:35 AM
srinaldo86-
That was a pretty funny post. I hope you make a Marine someday.

Phantom Blooper
08-22-08, 09:00 AM
Hi Ricky....I SSGT Phantomblooper can you come out to play?:evilgrin:

srinaldo86
08-22-08, 10:01 AM
Hi Ricky....I SSGT Phantomblooper can you come out to play?:evilgrin:

Recruit Ricky Hamburger reporting as requested, sir! Can you hold my crunch wrap? I forgot to zip up.

srinaldo86
08-22-08, 10:06 AM
I'm glad so many of you could enjoy it, thank you for your responses.

Phantom Blooper
08-22-08, 10:18 AM
Can you hold my crunch wrap? I forgot to zip up.

It's to little to find.............:evilgrin:

srinaldo86
08-22-08, 10:23 AM
It's to little to find.............:evilgrin:
Yes Sir, This Reruit's mom helps him find it usually.

AL49BGN
08-22-08, 10:59 AM

YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON US

Chumley
08-22-08, 11:04 AM

srinaldo86,
Very funny!! The DIs will like you!
C

AL49BGN
08-22-08, 11:12 AM
You need to be respectful to these Marines.This is a Marine Corps site and you will show respect!

AL49BGN
08-22-08, 11:13 AM
srinaldo86,
C
He is going to be in for a rude awakening!

mrmorency
08-22-08, 11:15 AM
I guess some people can take a joke and some people can't.

srinaldo86
08-22-08, 11:17 AM
srinaldo86,
C

Good to hear but I have no intentions of trying to be funny at boot camp! I'd rather talk as little as I have too.

Chumley
08-22-08, 11:20 AM
Good to hear but I have no intentions of trying to be funny at boot camp! I'd rather talk as little as I have too.

Good plan....just like human camoflague. Jokers in Boot = pain for all.
Keep up the good work and employ TACT when you are outranked.

C

srinaldo86
08-22-08, 11:30 AM
Good plan....just like human camoflague. Jokers in Boot = pain for all.
Keep up the good work and employ TACT when you are outranked.

CAye Aye Corporal!