PDA

View Full Version : Mudrun Race (dfw,tx)

jgorosco
08-19-08, 07:51 AM
I did this race last year and it was a blast but hard work at the same time. I was supposed to have a team last year but they all backed out.

I am going to try and do this again this year. If anyone might be interested let me know by PM or email. Here is the link to get all the details.

http://www.mudrundfw.com/

Chumley
08-19-08, 09:19 AM
Looks like fun! I just sent the link to my Bro who lives in Dallas.
I asked him if he is into it for 2009, boots and utes of course.
I can't do it this year...need to plan the trip to Tejas plus a little training.
Maybe....

Thanks for the info!
SFi
C

jgorosco
08-19-08, 09:33 AM
Welcome for the info....And the only moto really needed is FREE BEER at the END of the RACE!!!!

Hope to get a few Marines from here and maybe I can get Shaffer to sponsor again this year!!!??

thewookie
08-19-08, 10:42 AM
I did this race last year and it was a blast but hard work at the same time. I was supposed to have a team last year but they all backed out.

I am going to try and do this again this year. If anyone might be interested let me know by PM or email. Here is the link to get all the details.

http://www.mudrundfw.com/

That looks like fun,, and I've always wanted to go to Texas....

Could you put a brother up?

Maybe Shaffer will put a team from leatherneck.com together and pay for it,,, maybe I'm day dreaming....

jgorosco
08-19-08, 11:04 AM
That looks like fun,, and I've always wanted to go to Texas....

Could you put a brother up?

Maybe Shaffer will put a team from leatherneck.com together and pay for it,,, maybe I'm day dreaming....

He actually did sponsor a team but the guys I had backed out on me at the last minute... So I ended up running solo....I am sure he would sponsor if the guys actually committed...I would put you up but I have to drive to DFW and get a room with the wifey. Afterwards we plan on partying at the Forth Worth Stockyards. I will repost the pics from last year so it will get people motivated

Chumley
08-19-08, 11:25 AM
Just viewed last year's photos - most of them anyway. That looks like FUN!!!! I'm really thinking about it in 2009.

SFi
C

jgorosco
08-21-08, 10:34 AM
Just Keeping This Up Front

jgorosco
08-26-08, 10:50 AM
Still looking for people interested. PM me if anyone wants to get into the race

TRN
08-27-08, 10:27 AM
Camp Lejeune has a run a bit like that which is part of it's Grand Prix Series.
Good times!

jgorosco
09-04-08, 08:05 AM
Want to keep this up front