PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bros,,,,,,,,

sparkie
08-16-08, 08:45 PM
Can we vote any of these pups up for hanging???? I am dog tired of some Baby Azz wannabees coming in here with no respect, little grey matter, and flapping their jib.

These younguns are gettin old. :evilgrin:

Marine84
08-16-08, 11:26 PM
I'm up for it sparkie - I got your back!

Wyoming
08-16-08, 11:48 PM
They are gonna argue iffen you tell them NO!

They are gonna argue iffen you tell them YES!

They are gonna believe their cousins buddy, who WAS gonna join the army as a ricky recon, before they even THINK about believing or listening to a Marine, with some semblance of reliability.

They are NOT going to read the rules.

They are going to continously post in text message style.

They are going to continue to use the forums as their personal chat site.

What is the cure? Delete and Ban. No more marching to the poolee forum, BAN!! Do this for a 3 day spanking. No more counseling, re, the rules. Delete and BAN!!

ALSO, BAN! the replier to their posts, who goes on as if nothing is out of whack or whatever.

Yep, this will take a bunch of work, BUT, WE, Marines, could simplify things, iffen we answered their dumbarsed posts, with a simple :no: .

After a bit if time, MAYBE, they would get the message.

Who knows?

jarheadlady
08-17-08, 08:36 AM
I'm right here with you... being a school teacher is the hardest thing to do after 20 years in the Corps. I want to rip someones head off their shoulders and shi* down the stump at least twice a day. They will always think they know more than we do because they are numb from the neck up. THEN you have the jrotc idiots who think that being a cadet for 3 or 4 years in high school is something like being an actual member of the U.S. military.

jrhd97
08-17-08, 08:45 AM
I'm right here with you... being a school teacher is the hardest thing to do after 20 years in the Corps. I want to rip someones head off their shoulders and shi* down the stump at least twice a day. They will always think they know more than we do because they are numb from the neck up. THEN you have the jrotc idiots who think that being a cadet for 3 or 4 years in high school is something like being an actual member of the U.S. military.
:thumbup: LMAO!! :yes:

SGT7477
08-17-08, 10:52 AM
Them pukes that THINK they know it all should all go army.

CplKJSpevak
08-17-08, 08:55 PM
Sparkie, While some of the same boreass stuff is exhausting to read and look at, Think of all the funny stuff i.e.......Can I bring my cell phone to Boot camp? do we run on a track at boot camp? Is the water cold in Boot camp? Can I get in the Marines with no diploma, and bad teeth?.......and of course the classic,.....Should I start training to be a sniper by lying in the weeds with a broom stick?....C'mon man some of this stuff is priceless!

Achped
08-17-08, 09:59 PM
of course the classic,.....Should I start training to be a sniper by lying in the weeds with a broom stick?....C'mon man some of this stuff is priceless!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my God I laughed so hard at that....

Old Marine
08-18-08, 07:35 AM
Can we vote any of these pups up for hanging???? I am dog tired of some Baby Azz wannabees coming in here with no respect, little grey matter, and flapping their jib.

These younguns are gettin old. :evilgrin:

Wish in one hand and Crap in the other and see which one fills up the fastest. I would bet on the latter. Most Poolees are brain dead and most don't know anything other than they read it somewhere in a book. They have no idea of what they are getting into nor do they care. The majority of them should shut their pie holes and pay attention.

Marine84
08-18-08, 07:46 AM
I got the rope

KevinR90
08-18-08, 11:09 AM
Why put this in the poolee hall. If we are as stupid as you say, we won't even understand what you guys are trying to tell us. So you should just put it into effect anyway after an official announcement- ban the idiots and all that. It's your site, moderate as you see fit.

Not going to apologize for other poolee's stupidity, but everyone is stupid sometimes, and most teenagers are know-it-alls and smart asses- probably even back when you were joining the Marines it was the same- though probably to a lesser extent, and not in the same manner.

Can I bring my cell phone to Boot camp? do we run on a track at boot camp? Is the water cold in Boot camp? Can I get in the Marines with no diploma, and bad teeth?.......and of course the classic,.....Should I start training to be a sniper by lying in the weeds with a broom stick?....C'mon man some of this stuff is priceless!

Do you really get questions like that? That's pretty sad....

Hologram
08-18-08, 11:10 AM
Wow, took longer than I thought for my fellow poolees to start posting in this thread and proving the Marines' point.

Well, anyway, I'd better get my popcorn.

Marine84
08-18-08, 11:23 AM
Why put this in the poolee hall. If we are as stupid as you say, we won't even understand what you guys are trying to tell us. So you should just put it into effect anyway after an official announcement- ban the idiots and all that. It's your site, moderate as you see fit.

Not going to apologize for other poolee's stupidity, but everyone is stupid sometimes, and most teenagers are know-it-alls and smart asses- probably even back when you were joining the Marines it was the same- though probably to a lesser extent, and not in the same manner.

Case in point Poolees! Bonehead! Doesn't matter what you think Marines should do. You're probably the one that got Sparkie started in the first place.

Achped
08-18-08, 11:49 AM
Case in point Poolees! Bonehead! Doesn't matter what you think Marines should do. You're probably the one that got Sparkie started in the first place.

:yes:

KevinR90
08-18-08, 11:52 AM
You have to love all aspects of the Marine Corps, the good and the bad. It all makes you stronger.

I'm glad I could supply some entertainment for you Marines. I'll be here all week (Parris Island is calling me).

jinelson
08-18-08, 11:59 AM
:yes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif

My Froggy is bigger than yours is bro, whats up with that?

Jim

CplKJSpevak
08-18-08, 01:02 PM

YES! These are all real questions, that I could remember off the top of my head!........and the cold water question had to do with the Pool, for swim qualification.

yellowwing
08-18-08, 01:45 PM
Sheet! I was a dumb poolee once. Second day in Receiving Barracks I was on fire watch. The OOD approached me and all I did was timidly say, "Hello?" :p

BR34
08-18-08, 01:55 PM
Sheet! I was a dumb poolee once. Second day in Receiving Barracks I was on fire watch. The OOD approached me and all I did was timidly say, "Hello?" :p

Coulda been worse. You coulda said "What the deal SSgt?!" and offered him a hand shake.

Achped
08-18-08, 02:18 PM
At least you weren't mailed a picture of you in dress blues with a purple heart, CAR and bronze star on them. Good thing no one would ever have that happen to them...

Oh wait....

amarine0311
08-18-08, 04:47 PM
I'm with you 100% Sparkie...

BTW, a belated welcome back Brother!!

sparkie
08-18-08, 05:50 PM

When I went in there was no internet, cell phones, or hardly any of the things you take for granted. There was no advice, poolee functions, or recruiters, except for the one you saw one time to sign papers.
Please realize this thread was started tongue in cheek, so lighten up, son. Just us Marines having a little fun.
You are perhaps not as stupid as I was at 17, or maybe a little more so,,,,,who cares.
We were once in your boat, all of us, but the point is,,,Not any more.
We do try to be helpful, even to the point of pizzin some kid off to help him get motovated, or make a deceint life decision.

When we stop helping the likes of you, it will be because it ain't fun anymore. and,,no, you don't have to answer to someone elses stupidity.... At least not yet. Tic,Tic,Tic,Tic.:evilgrin:

RYDERKUR
08-18-08, 06:06 PM
You have to love all aspects of the Marine Corps, the good and the bad. It all makes you stronger.

I'm glad I could supply some entertainment for you Marines. I'll be here all week (Parris Island is calling me).

I'm so glad we have another kiddo telling us about life in the Corps. What aspect of the Marine Corps do you know........the smoking pit at MEPS?

SlingerDun
08-18-08, 07:47 PM
.....Should I start training to be a sniper by lying in the weeds with a broom stick?...Yes! and if you discover you have allergies and a of fear centipedes get on with your life

KevinR90
08-18-08, 07:49 PM
The aspect of all the different ways Marines motivate poolees- that's really the only aspect of it I know. On here we have Marines who pretty much take care of the mentally challenging part..... if someone can't take an ass whoopin' on here where it's impersonal, how're they going to do in boot camp?

Then there is the recruiter in the same office as my recruiter. He's the most fun guy to be around- until it comes to pt. You don't put forth the effort and do the best you can- he will **** you up. He knows this too. Love him all you want, but when it comes time for pt, you will hate him. And the thing is, you have to respect him for it. He puts forth his own effort into making us lazy poolees better, and I for one am glad he does.

And all I meant by what I said RYDERKUR is I know it's not going to be all fun and games. I'm assuming I will get ****ed up, I'm assuming I might hate it, but in the end it will make me better. I think a lot of people these days don't realize that. They want to stay within their own personal boundries and not actually grow up. If that was the case, I wouldn't have joined the Marine Corps. I guess I could have worded that better.

I know what you mean too sparkie, sorry for being so serious. My dad told me how it was with him when he enlisted- though it was Navy. He signed the papers and they said," See you in 8 months" and that's it. I do appreciate that you Marines spend so much of your own time on this site helping us poolees. I'll always remain respectful of you.

Marine84
08-18-08, 08:25 PM
Yes! and if you discover you have allergies and a of fear centipedes get on with your life

OK I spewed! Didn't see that one coming.

Hologram
08-18-08, 09:23 PM
The aspect of all the different ways Marines motivate poolees- that's really the only aspect of it I know. On here we have Marines who pretty much take care of the mentally challenging part..... if someone can't take an ass whoopin' on here where it's impersonal, how're they going to do in boot camp?

Then there is the recruiter in the same office as my recruiter. He's the most fun guy to be around- until it comes to pt. You don't put forth the effort and do the best you can- he will **** you up. He knows this too. Love him all you want, but when it comes time for pt, you will hate him. And the thing is, you have to respect him for it. He puts forth his own effort into making us lazy poolees better, and I for one am glad he does.

And all I meant by what I said RYDERKUR is I know it's not going to be all fun and games. I'm assuming I will get ****ed up, I'm assuming I might hate it, but in the end it will make me better. I think a lot of people these days don't realize that. They want to stay within their own personal boundries and not actually grow up. If that was the case, I wouldn't have joined the Marine Corps. I guess I could have worded that better.

I know what you mean too sparkie, sorry for being so serious. My dad told me how it was with him when he enlisted- though it was Navy. He signed the papers and they said," See you in 8 months" and that's it. I do appreciate that you Marines spend so much of your own time on this site helping us poolees. I'll always remain respectful of you.Nice maturity Kevin, but let's remember to respect the fact that these Marines have earned a certain rank and deserve the respect that comes with that rank.

Haffner
08-18-08, 09:40 PM
**** the rank part. Marines, not only found on this website, but world wide, reserve or active, short timer or retired, Officer or Enlisted, have earned an EGA. From the lowest ranked Private to the Commandant, we have an EGA.

We have not only earned respect: we demand it. We practice it in speaking with anyone. We live it. Respect is a way of life, not an attitude.

KevinR90
08-18-08, 10:21 PM
Just today while I was with my recruiter one of the poolees called him Sarge. Of course he knew his mistake as soon as he said but it was to late and he was ordered to push. You don't have to tell me to respect the rank. I don't just sprout respect for every bum off the street.

It's implied respect for the rank. I figure the Marines know who respects them by who argues and talks back to them and thinks they are a know-it-all, and who makes intelligent posts and doesn't insult them.

And why the hell doesn't the spell check for this site recognize contractions? It's driving me mad.