PDA

View Full Version : Future Marine

Drill for life
08-16-08, 05:39 PM
:usmc:SEmper Fi. Hello I am Dril for Life. I have been on this site(just looking) and I liked what I saw and I thought I would go bigger than Gruntsmilitary Cadet Forum. I have wanted to be a Marine since I was five and I am a Junior in my High School and I am enlisting in June I am in my Schools AJROTC program and I can't explain in any words how much I love the Marine Corps. I am enlisting as 0311 and hope to get accepted to Force Recon school(0312) I hope to become Parachute and Scuba qualified. Could you give me any tips as a future Marine?
Sincerely,
Drill for life.
:evilgrin::flag:

yellowwing
08-16-08, 05:45 PM
Well future Ricky Recon, read up on the Poolee Rules found as sticky posts in the Poolee Hall.

*moving discussion to Poolee Hall (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)

Drill for life
08-16-08, 06:00 PM
:usmc:Hahaha. I have neer heard of Ricky Recon what does that exactly mean?

JoeInVille
08-16-08, 06:03 PM
Whats going on man? Just a warning, don't say Semper Fi till you have earned the right to, but its great that the love the Marine Corps and stay motivated.

sparkie
08-16-08, 08:22 PM
WHAT????? Another playstation commando?? I'm gettin too old for this chit.

Drill for life
08-16-08, 08:25 PM
Whats going on man? Just a warning, don't say Semper Fi till you have earned the right to, but its great that the love the Marine Corps and stay motivated.

I'm sorry i'm just so use to saying it. I do love the Marine Corps. My Recruiter says you can tell a Man is destined to be a Marine because when you look at his eyes you see a Eagle, Globe and Anchor.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

sparkie
08-16-08, 08:28 PM
Ok,,,, So far, if I look into your eyes,. I see baby ****. Grow the fuk up.

Drill for life
08-16-08, 08:30 PM
Yes, Sergeant.

yellowwing
08-16-08, 08:30 PM
Read the Damn Rules. They are for Everyone!

Drill for life
08-16-08, 08:33 PM
Excuse me yellowwing, I am still trying to get used to this forums setup, where are the rules exactly?

yellowwing
08-16-08, 08:37 PM
HERE (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9) :mad:

Phantom Blooper
08-16-08, 08:42 PM
Where do we get such fine young men?

:evilgrin:

Drill for life
08-16-08, 08:49 PM
This Cadet just read the rules. Sorry for the disrespecting your rules. I must earn the the title.

sparkie
08-16-08, 08:54 PM
Wing,,, Enlighten me,,,,,,, What the fuk is a cadet??

Drill for life
08-16-08, 08:56 PM
A Cadet is anyone who is a member of a ROTC, JROTC,CAP,Young Marines,NSCC,Coast Guard Auxiallry type program.

sparkie
08-16-08, 08:58 PM
Oh Crap,,,, I have been Enlightened.........

Quinbo
08-16-08, 09:00 PM
Ok I admit it .... I never really wanted to be recon but I did want to be dual cool.

Drill for life
08-16-08, 09:04 PM
Bulkyker what are you talking about. This cadet does not get your post.

fjmas1976
08-16-08, 09:14 PM
Am I the only one who is already tired of these useless posts by Drill For Life?:evilgrin:

Phantom Blooper
08-16-08, 09:14 PM
Why me Lord, what have I ever done ?

Why oh why,do I subject myself to this on a Saturday night?

Cadet...Sparkie = wannabee!

I give him credit for wanting to join the Marine Corps....but every so often we get one on here that his alligator mouth overruns his hummingbird azz!

Drill 4 Life.....read not only ALL the sticky rules....but read ALL the posts that poolees and wannabees posted..before you need reconstructive surgery...because you are sticking your foot deeper in your mouth where your lips will be flapping off your forehead if you keep it up!:evilgrin:

jarheadlady
08-16-08, 09:45 PM
Oh gezuz.. I need to go puke....

KevinR90
08-16-08, 10:31 PM
Drill for Life: Here's some advice: stop talking. When you have something to ask, start a new thread with the specifics of the question. Otherwise..... this is not your Cadet forum, you are not a 5th grader, you can take hints (hopefully). What that means is: don't post stupid stuff. Use the search function if you have a question, don't ask about stupid stuff (use your brain on that one), and stop asking "What does that mean" about everything a Marine says.

Don't copy and paste someones works, we have a quote button.

This is a serious site, if you don't start using some common sense , I'll grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. I know schools aren't pumping them out this jacked up- I just graduated. Re-read your posts and give me a reason why I shouldn't think you are a 5 year old.

PS: check your grammar.
I have wanted to be a Marine since I was five and I am a Junior in my High School and I am enlisting in June I am in my Schools AJROTC program and I can't explain in any words how much I love the Marine Corps. This is a run-on sentence: don't do it again.

Sorry about this Marines, I guess they really won't let a child get left behind these days.

Wyoming
08-16-08, 10:46 PM
Yo Drill, here is the best way to find out about the ricky recon, para scuba bit.

Send a PM to fistfu68.

This fine Marine delights in assisting youngsters in their lofty quest and goals.

Drill for life
08-17-08, 09:33 AM
Thank you.

thewookie
08-17-08, 10:12 AM
I have been on this site(just looking) and I liked what I saw and I thought I would go bigger than Gruntsmilitary Cadet Forum.

Is that like super-sizing something?

Are we super-sized?

:bunny:

SGT7477
08-17-08, 10:48 AM
Take the easy way out, Go army.

CHOPPER7199
08-17-08, 11:06 AM
L.m.A.o.

BR34
08-17-08, 02:05 PM
Yo Drill, here is the best way to find out about the ricky recon, para scuba bit.

Send a PM to fistfu68.

This fine Marine delights in assisting youngsters in their lofty quest and goals.

LMAO, that should be interesting.

Garrett90
08-17-08, 02:19 PM
I'm guessing fistfu68 is highly qualified at ripping somebody a new one? I could be wrong but it's just my guess lol....tell me if im right or wrong?

Achped
08-17-08, 02:34 PM

Send a PM to fistfu68.

Thank you.

Yeah, fistfu68 will tell you everything you need to know. Everyone wants to be recon, you've got what it takes kid! Its just like the video games! You never get hungry or tired, or mentally exhausted to the point where you don't care if you live or die.

Achped
08-17-08, 02:36 PM
I'm guessing fistfu68 is highly qualified at ripping somebody a new one? I could be wrong but it's just my guess lol....tell me if im right or wrong?

I was going to PM this to you, but that cadet is so oblivious to everything I don't really think he'll get what I'm about to say.

FISTFU LIKES TO TALK IN CAPS, HE'S SUPER MOTIVATED AND HATES MOTARDS WHO WANT TO BE RECON THAT HAVEN'T EVEN DEP'D IN YET. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT EVERY TIME I READ HIS POSTS I FEEL LIKE HE'S YELLING AT ME...AND HE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT AL QAIDA OR SOMETHING. HE'S JUST A LEAN MEAN, ANGRY MARINE YOU KNOW?

Drill for life
08-17-08, 02:37 PM
Take the easy way out, Go army.

Hell no. I'm not a pussy.Yeah I get what you are saying,achped.

Achped
08-17-08, 02:40 PM
So I guess SFC Paul R. Smith, United States Army, posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor is a pussy? I guess because he saved the lives of 100 soldiers doing his duty, instead of saving 100 Marines, it makes him a wimp huh? Tell me, what have you done for your country?

Get the **** off my boards.

JSam
08-17-08, 02:52 PM
Hell no. I'm not a pussy.Yeah I get what you are saying,achped.

I couldn't agree more with Matt (Achped) here. Until you go to Boot Camp, experience life as a Marine, and see some battle, don't you dare be disrespecting other branches of the military. :mad:

yellowwing
08-17-08, 08:44 PM
Drill for Life: Here's some advice: stop talking. When you have something to ask, start a new thread with the specifics of the question. Otherwise..... this is not your Cadet forum, you are not a 5th grader, you can take hints (hopefully). What that means is: don't post stupid stuff. Use the search function if you have a question, don't ask about stupid stuff (use your brain on that one), and stop asking "What does that mean" about everything a Marine says.

Don't copy and paste someones works, we have a quote button.

This is a serious site, if you don't start using some common sense , I'll grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. I know schools aren't pumping them out this jacked up- I just graduated. Re-read your posts and give me a reason why I shouldn't think you are a 5 year old.

PS: check your grammar. This is a run-on sentence: don't do it again.

Sorry about this Marines, I guess they really won't let a child get left behind these days.

Thanks Kevin! :thumbup:

Maybe another Poolee will step up and help lead the cadet in a good direction.