PDA

View Full Version : Great Day Marines

kubba
05-18-03, 07:04 AM
Just wanted to let all you jarheads out there know I have been found by some Marines who were with 1st Recon In Vietnam in 71.
I know not the hottest of news but to get in touch with people you served with is a great feeling.
Know it is just a matter of dusting of the cob webs to figure out who was who.
So if you are looking for old friends do not give up. It truely is a good feeling.
Drinks are on me.
Semper FI my brothers and sisters.
God bless all
Stan:banana: :banana: :marine:

wrbones
05-18-03, 11:53 AM
Got a chance to visit with a couple of the folks I served with on landlines and through emails. Even that was something! I've also visited ,online, with Marines who knew some of the folks I worked with. That was weird, tryin' to figger out who was who after all of these years without pictures and such! LOL.

lurchenstein
05-18-03, 03:26 PM
Kubba
I know not the hottest of news but to get in touch with people you served with is a great feeling.

Always good news. (Makes life richer.) Recently hooked up with a Marine I served with at MASS-2 ('76 to'77) on Okinawa. Noticed one of his posts on military.com website. Post had a long list of Marines that I knew in the squadron (it all clicked). Been communicating frequently now. Turns out his son is also a Marine currently serving in Baghdad.